It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport Murals & connection with Flu Hoax Genocide Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We all know about the Denver Airport Murals and the grim picture they paint regarding the agenda of the elite for world wide genocide.
So looking back on the murals there is a referance to what could be a virus unleashed on the world with the initials AUAG (Australia Antigen).

The link is here: There is a video that discusses this at the bottom of the link.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Or go to U-Tube: www.youtube.com...

Also upon studying the murals once again, the picture begins to be quite clear with everything that is happening with the H1N1 flu hoax vaccine scam.

This image called "Peace and Harmony with Nature" was one of the ones that were painted over. It depicts the genocide of the Judeo-Christian, African and Hispanic lineages of the world. The interesting thing about these cultures are that they may have connections to the Lost Tribes of Isreal as well as the Native American lineages.

The anomalies of Denver Airport:

So here we have the agenda of the elites coming to fruition and according to their beliefs they must advertise their plans to the world before they begin to actually implement it. I find it interesting to review this information in light of the H1N1 pandemic hoax used to begin their plan for genocide and martial law.

It makes sense that the Denver Airport is where one of these warnings lie considering it is one of the safe havens in North America for the elite.

You can view the murals on the links that have been provided. There is plenty of information on the web.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have a thread with the concept of using an antigen in a situation where there is a pandemic. For example if you already have hepatitis you would be more prone to recieving the antigen. Selective Genocide it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If anyone is interested here are a couple of photos from earlier this year of the Denver murals.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b57af4df1920.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c930b027e80.jpg[/atsimg]

They were taken by my GF while visiting for a convention in May of this year.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Thanks for posting the two murals. I can't seem to load mine.

It is interesting to me how the thing that threatens 'them' the most seem to be the lineages that are connected to the authentic Tribes of Isreal which include the Rastafarians (Caribean, Barbados Islands etc), Native Americans, Meso-American Hispanics. So it would appear that their fears due to their illigitimacy, they want to rid the world of those who are legitimate.

Eliminate the largest threats and you have power over the world. Eliminate the majority of the population leaving only the very young and the old, you have no true force that will fight you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Another interesting link that ties much together is:

commendatori.wordpress.com...

There is a world of information here that is a good fundamental resource for people seeking the truth and trying to put some of the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That images are so disturbing...
Google the symbolism for sword and you will find this:

The sword is said to be the emblem of military honor and should incite the bearer to a just and generous pursuit of honor and virtue. It is symbolic of liberty and strength. In the Middle Ages, the sword was often used as a symbol of the word of God.

So you can basically assume that al nations are willingly to give their "swords" to the german kid to "change his forms".

And you see from who is the first sword? Is a Japanese kid

And what about the german kid? His using a "hammer" and "gloves"

The symbolism of the hammer is force and dominace and the gloves is used for show someone who is initiated in masonery...
Coincidende?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Good insight! I find it interesting that the Japanese/Chinese kid with the sword is one of the 'forces' to induce a complete take over and genocide here because a large quantity of the H1N1 vaccine is made by the Chinese. ALthough various companies that are all connected and working for the same people ei. ( Rockefeller, elite families, tri-lateral commision etc) are making it as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is an interesting letter and response in regards to the airport art.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Actually it's a passage in the Bible Isaiah 2:4. I like the freemasonry angle though. The whole mural tells a story from passages written in the Bible.

www.biblegateway.com...

1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
2 In the last days
the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established
as chief among the mountains;
it will be raised above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths."
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

5 Come, O house of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the LORD.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This reminds me of the information found on the website:
www.thetruthishere.com...

Perhaps the elite are using the knowledge of The Bible to aid their own agenda?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Yes, they would like to disarm the entire populace for the New World.

A lot of people will have to die before that happens.

......And if it does happen........then what?

On the contrary, the twelve tribes are the illuminatti.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think the evidence points to the Lost Tribes being spread throughout the world. The Illuminati appear to be the Luciferian/draco race. I think they would like to believe that they are the true tribes but I highly doubt that according to my research.

However, I'm curious as to why you think they are.? Always hungry for knowledge.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Perhaps the elite are using the knowledge of The Bible to aid their own agenda?

Yep - Now you're talking. How perfect really. I believe this IS a big part of what is happening. After all - there are a lot of people that believe there is a God that will strike us down one day - cause terrible floods, earthquakes, wars, disease, suffering.
Yep. Masses of mind controlled "fearful of the big guy in the sky" humans -
Perfect.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

They are spread across the world. They are the government.

See Genesis 6. Mighty men of valour and renown.

Edit: Maybe this can help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The mighty men of valour usually refers to the offspring of the Angels and humans. Illuminanti act more like the nephilim than they act like followers of God's laws. I would not be surprised if they had tails and twelve fingers.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Interesting how the swords used are Middle East swords and the guns are AK-47's.

The suggestion is pretty glaringly obvious. Easterners= bad- Westerners= good

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yes it appears quite clear. The artist's personal site is:

www.leotanguma.com...

It is interesting to look at his personal work vs. the Denver Airport project which were given to him with strict guidelines.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by lucentenigma

Thanks for posting the two murals. I can't seem to load mine
It is interesting to me how the thing that threatens 'them' the most seem to be the lineages that are connected to the authentic Tribes of Isreal which include the Rastafarians (Caribean, Barbados Islands etc), Native Americans, Meso-American Hispanics.

Elaborate on this theory plz... prove it if possible... if this needs you to create another thread then do so and PM me the url once you've made it..

if you're going to state something like this off the top of your head you had better provide evidence.. mapping Haplogroups etc...
otherwise you're completely full of it.

-

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Proving who the Lost Tribes is something that is very difficult but some believe that this is one possibility.

From the Website: www.religioustolerance.org...

The Black Hebrew Israelites of New York City, a Yahoo! forum, lists the following correspondences between the ancient twelve tribes of Israel and modern-day inhabitants of the western hemisphere:

Ruben = Seminole Indians (Muskogee).
Simeon = Dominicans of Hispanola.
Levi = Haitians.
Judah = African Americans.
Dan = Cubans.
Naphtali = Argentineans & Chileans.
Gad = Native Americans.
Asher = Incas.
Issachar = Aztec Indians and other Mexicans.
Zebulon = Mayan Indians and other inhabitants of countries from Guatemala to Panama.
Ephraim & Manasseh = Taino & Boriqua Indians and other Puerto Ricans
Benjamin = Carribe, Cibao, Arrowack, and other inhabitants of Guyana and the West Indies.

Here is a site that elaborates on the theory above:
www.thehouseofdavid.info...

Now this is debatable ofcourse. How can we trace these lineages when they have all been lost?

But what I find interesting is that the agenda is displayed before everyone in the Denver Airport Murals and they clearly depict races of people dead. Specific races and they are in the form of women which could be seen as the procreators of the world, therefore the procreators of cultures.

This site has another theory that is based on The Bible as to where the Lost Tribes are. Once again you have a different theory.

www.bibletruthonline.com...

#1. Tribe of Reuben = Switzerland
#2 Tribe of Simeon = Germany
#3 Tribe of Levi = Scattered among all the Tribes.
#4 Tribe of Judah = NATION of Israel
#5 Tribe of Zebulon = Spain (and Portugal)
#6 Tribe of Isaachar = Poland,Czechslovakia,Slovakia
#7 Tribe of Dan = Denmark, Greenland, Netherlands
(Holland), AND a part of Canada
#8 Tribe of Gad = Austria OR Scotland
#9 Tribe of Asher = France
#10 Tribe of Naphtali = Sweden, Norway, Finland
#11 Tribe of Ephraim (Joseph) = United States
#12 Tribe of Mannasah (Joseph) = Great Britain
#13 Tribe of Benjamin = Nation of Israel

Clearly we have two separate theories. In attempting to study this, it is difficult to determine truth from theory.

But according to the murals, there appears to be certain races targetted for genocide or destruction. At least the message appears to reflect a demise that could be culturally biased. The question is why such a bias. Why those cultures? What is the purpose of targeting the genocide of certain cultures.

Here is another interesting site on the Lost 10 Tribes:

endtimepilgrim.org...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Both imo could be correct or flawed, though the second is more of a political context and the first more literal.

Just take almost any powerful figure in history and trace their lineage, they will most likely be a part of one of these bloodlines.

Here's a picture of how the STATE of Israel would be divided amongst the twelve tribes.
en.wikipedia.org...:12_staemme_israels_cs.png

12x12=144

This is at the heart of the zion conspiracy. The 144,000 sealed from the twelve tribes.

Read here

www.freeread.com...

Ah, even the mayans talked about the 144,000. It has to do with awakening the pineal gland. When 144,000 together are awakened at the same moment it is called critical mass. Yet the mayans also took hearts from men in sacrifice rituals. So whats up with New Jerusalem?

Natural selection at it's finest. The PTB created Religion to hide the truth.

We are all one. Which means we have, we share, we contribute to one consciescness which becomes the glue that binds us together as one. Religion enslaves us. Believeing in messianic heros keeps us enslaved.

The mural with the ladies taking their babies to moloch shows us that this has happened before.

They are going to build more pyramids and in some cases the walls will be solidified with mass graves. At least thats the way I see it. Hopefully not.

Just think about DIA. There is supposedly an underground city that is huge. They had a show on Discovery channel I think discussing the though of moving the actual airport next door and with no reason even. They have considered putting it on wheels and moving it, which means they are building underneath.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join