It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A desperate knock at the door

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

interesting story, and curious indeed.

I think we harbor the true potential of our own imaginations, subliminaly perhaps.

I will say this much about the paranormal phenomenon from my experiences:

It is my opinion that most science facts originated from science fictions.
someone asked questions, first.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

A few years ago now, my wife and I stayed at an old 1800's church that has been renovated into a guest house. About 4 or 5 am, we were woken by loud knocking on the front of the church door. Me, being the very brave killer of spiders and all things security, was kicked out of bed to go answer the door in the cold.

I opened the door to see not a lot more than darkness, with a bunch of muffled voices asking where the priest was, and why the church wasn't open. This church hadn't been an active church for more than 100 years. As you can imagine, i was more angry than afraid, and told everyone to "Go forth and fornicate". I then went back to bed for another couple of hours.

When I awoke, I went outside to scout around, and found horse and wagon imprints in the mud outside the church door and all around. The gates were still firmly locked and the fences were all intact. So yes, yokel ghosts in a hover wagon disturbing my sleep. How inconsiderate!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

Where is this church located? How many nights did you stay there?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

South Australia near Adelaide, three nights from memory, this occurred on the Sunday morning(no surprise)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is likely what is going on.

Since this is the ONLY paranormal phenomina you are experiencing, this is in all likely a Residual Haunting. Which really isnt a haunting at all, its a paranormal phenominon where objects such as doors, floors, walls, pianos, etc record sounds in their vibrational cell structure, much like a tape player, and due to reasons unknown to modern scientists, these noises can be replayed or reheard at some point down the road.

In all likelyhood- years ago when someone else lived in your house, someone (maybe a nextdoor neighbor) came to the house and frantically knocked on the door, maybe asking for help! Due to the high energy field surrounding this likely scenario, an energy imprint would of been made. And to reasons unknown, they have been replaying for no specific reason.

I would not concern yourself that you are being haunted. Intelligent haunts will make themselves known other than knocking for no reason. As a certified ghost hunter and professional medium who has contact with the other side 24-7, I would rest assured in my advice. If you have any more questions, please feel free to U2U me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join