It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! I was going to do that thread! Ever happened to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In the last two weeks, I have seen THREE threads appear on ATS that I have had the EXACT same idea for.

I don't mean in a round about way, I mean word for word the same title. And I don't mean reporting news items - which obviously will have the same/similar title(s)

Have any of you ever experienced this? If so, has it happened more of late?

What do you all think this means?

Is it a sign of a shared conciousness, coincidence or a result of reading the same threads/sources and coming up with the same ideas?

I hope I'm not alone (and others have had this happen to them) and you all think I'm full of it! (Wait, some of you may already believe that so forget that part!)

What really struck me was the fact that the titles I was thinking about using were exactly replicated in the threads that the posters went with.

Any way would appreciate any thoughts on this!

Thanks!

Kiwifoot

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That is sooo weird that you posted this thread today. I was just going to make a thread abouit this very thing.WOW!!!! What are the odds????

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yup.

The day Thomas Edison went to the patent office, twenty minutes after he left a different guy came in with the same exact idea.

Strange how things can work that way huh? Collective Reality Creation.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Stories of my life. So many science fiction movies and programs I've been through. I feel your pain. Besides, you're not the only one that uses Yahoo e-mail.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

LOL, nope, never happened to me. I seem to be on a planet of my own, far far away. My ideas are usually not very popular.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

That's because you haven't learn to tell people to *snip* themselves in a nice way yet. It will come.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Happens all the time, lots of things are happening to a lot of people, the same thing is bound to come up multiple times.

top topics

join