It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Whacko But Vid Shows Jacko Backo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sounds Whacko But Vid Shows Jacko Backo

uk.news.yahoo.com

A short video that allegedly shows Michael Jackson stepping out of a Los Angeles coroner's van after his death is doing the rounds on the internet.
The 29-second clip will doubtless reinforce the view held by conspiracy theorists that the King of Pop's death was an elaborate stunt and that he is still alive and kicking.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.news.yahoo.com

[edit on 26/8/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have read some of the Conspiracy theories on ATS about Michael Jackson being killed and the NWO.

To be honest I have not gone for any of them seeing how it can get a little too much.

But I cant explain this at all, is that really Jacko alive and well or alive and walking after he is supposed to be dead, maybe all this zombie stuff has something too it.

It's on Sky news.

Please go to the source and see for your selves, I am speachless right now is it true? is he still alive or was he until he entered that building?

Please visit the links provided and see for your selves.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
dude check out the conspiracy section
the liveleak video is there and every talking about it and it has matching license plates.

However I had proved in that thread that it was just Michael Jackson's clone that died.

The real Michael Jackson was in the van and if you zoom in on the rear view mirror pointing into the van you could see that it was Tupac driving it.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't know wether or not your being serious, as I said I have taken all this stuff with a pinch of salt, and as for the tupac well all I can say is LOL.

I am however going to finish reading what I should have done weeks ago, because this is very weird, double or not, if it's him why? and where is he now?

Did they kill him later? and who is they? questions I am asking myself that need an answer.

Getting stranger than the Elvis head replaced with a football story from years ago. and lancaster bomber seen on the Moon, all at the time stupid, but then I saw a picture that looked like a plane on the Moon, help I am losing my mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This was already posted yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join