It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Attacks Soccer Player? video inside

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i want to find an article on this but cant, a friend said he had a seziure.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

I wish I could still read spanish to see what the comments had to say.

I don't know if I can believe seizures were the cause of his gymnastics....did you see him running backward, flip into the air backward and then his entire body contorted - backward. Weird.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

now that is odd, im at a loss for word, antics maybe? insanity? its hard to jump to the demon conclusion i think.

looks like he took a nasty kick to the head at the start of the video

[edit on 26-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
never saw that before. something is certainly strange with that guy. i doubt it is a demon, but he did seem like he was possessed for a few seconds.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I could see that he got kicked in the head.

I am not a neurosurgeon but I think that could cause his reaction.

CX

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This has been discused on ATS before.

I'm certain it was ascertained that it was a seizure.

CX.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
I could see that he got kicked in the head.

I am not a neurosurgeon but I think that could cause his reaction.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that... You could eaisly be seeing stars and stumbling after such a blow.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

It may have been ascertained by this forum to be a seizure but I still have my doubts. I've seen epileptic seizures as they occur, this performance was nothing like that.

I've had a concussion three times and never once behaved like that. Not that its not possible, I just think its unlikely.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Way down in the comments i found one in english: "This clip is from a match over three years ago between Al-Raed and Hajer, two clubs in Saudi Arabia. The player player's name is Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi, a Hajer player, and he was hit in the side of the head and suffered a seizure. He had to be taken to hospital, but he was absolutely fine and didn't spend the night there. In fact, he played the very next game for Hajer."

I don't know about the validity of the information, but it seems to be from someone who felt that they knew what happened. I would have been more than a little traumatized to see that happen to a man, if I had been there.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i read most of the posts on the first 2 pages in spanish they provide nothing good or useful just idiots posting nonesense, one even says "where can i get the song played in the video?"

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There's been a few threads on this, but not in awhile now. It doesn't look like a seizure to me, but who knows. Regardless, anything that makes soccer more exciting to watch, I'm all for it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi:
if i'm correct the player's name is Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi and the incident occurred on October 20 2005:
hist team was Al Hajer, a sports club based in Al-Hasa, Saudi Arabia.

Al-Hajer competes in the second level of Saudi football.In an incident vs. Al-Raed, an Al-Hajer player named Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi was kicked in the neck and had a dramatic seizure.

I'm pretty sure that this is the incident that we see in the video, but honestly i'm unable to say what really happened to the guy. This story has been discussed many times on both ATS and BTS, often described in the title like "player taken by the Angel of death" or something like that.
Just adding what i know, if i'm correct the player in question even survived to the incident.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What would make him flip IN the air over on end?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He was just angry at the fact that his face hurt from the kick and was pent up for a while and decided this was the perfect vent process for his suppressed comedic style of anger showing... In other words, he was a "spazzin out"

[edit on 26-8-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i just noticed the hit at the beginning of the video, never saw that before

But still weird, maybe he got knocked out at that instant and then something entered or tried to enter his body¿¿ just throwing it out there

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So let me see if I got this straight...This guy got kicked in the head, and then by coincidence was immediately attacked by a demon afterward? Man that's some bad luck. Obviously I don't buy it for a second.

Originally posted by tojfrd7931
What would make him flip IN the air over on end?

Muscle spasms. Like when somebody has a seizure.

Seizures can cause some really weird things. I used to work with somebody who was prone to seizures. He would sometimes have the standard type of seizure everybody is familar with. But many other times something much more strange would happen to him. He would place his hands clasped behind his back and walk around in circles for a minute or two while drooling. Then all of a sudden he would snap out of it, and have no idea what he just did/what happened. It was the damnedest thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
His over reacting coz his not getting paid £150,000 a week like other footballers.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I read somewhere quite a while ago that after being kicked in the head it done something to his brain to make him act out his previous actions in reverse.. like hittin rewind. Seems like the best explanation for what we are seeing here. demons. LOL.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

I read your post and then looked at the video again. Now that you've mentioned the idea, I can see where he repeated his most current actions, in reverse. Still, that's really odd. How come the guy he ran into didn't get hurt?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

cause he's the one that kicked him in the head.. if thats the guy your reffering to?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join