It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Koresh knew too much!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Really?

Did you not read the post? He explained that already.

I think David Koresh was a highly religious man, which is why it was easy to make his home videos appear as though he was a cult leader. The people in the compound were not un-armed, they were well armed. But no where near well armed as the BATF was.

I do however believe, that the incident was started by the BATF when they fired first upon the compound and killed an unarmed old man.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

i think you need to study this a little bit more and not spew the lines of the MSM. Just watch waco rules of engagement before you parrot an opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Ok so, What? I mean, I've heard some rambling posts before but wow...

For real though, I am highly interested in your theories or facts or whatever. I would like to hear more. Perhaps you can start a thread explaining it all? I haven't heard of anyone talking about being on the tail-end of the antichrist's reign or the elite's culmination of power.

Anyway. Koresh was nuts. And the Feds were overzealous. Both were wrong. I agree if what Koresh did was accurately reported, then he should have been taken out. But surrounding the complex and killing everybody is like cutting off your arm because of a bee sting.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If I can interject the things I knew personally well after the fact. The events of Waco and the OK bombing have affected my life quite drastically. It was a series of coincidences and odd knowledge.

I during the summer previous used to help my ex-girlfriends father load and bag organic soy ad other beans less tan four miles from my home in Snover , MI. I was in college in Saginaw Valley State University at the time. Down M-46 depending on how you want to get there.

James house , the big white one, took on a new meaning that year. I processed his soybeans. I heard his stories, from him , by him about the unconstitutionality of a nationalized right to drive via identification, etc. I heard it all... at 21 i had some amazing lessons in sharpshooting and survival.

Im scattered and will keep it short. I was questioned after the loonie guys in the motel room for the oklahoma city bombing. I was questioned by an FBI agent and a campus police officer because someone mentioned my pile of SoF magazines, my love for a ubitiqious freedom of all and my pronounced "hatred" of our current government. All wrong but my pile of Soldier of Fortunes. BTW it was the clinton era.

The day after the bombing , when men hid in refrigerators in california (mark Kournke) and my grandfather showed up on the front page of the Saginaw News.... I was questioned for the , at the time, largest domestic terrorist event to date.

where do I start? Its been many years, ill just give you a worded pile of s#it....

Tim Tuttle before tim Mcveigh, 9mm, Big car, green (i got laid in that car before it was reported stolen) It was a mercury monterey... PVC , burying guns, buying jewelry, tokarovs, wolverines and me. Want more? how about magazines from wolverine michigan , that state that retribution for Waco calculated back to where the FBI responded from. Mind you I was young.

My grandfather was Terry B@#$%op and Norm Olson hadnt planned to move to Alaska yet. I was caught in the conspiracy of knowing , being vigilant , and learning how bad our government was over a decade ago. I learned survival and a great deal of fear just uttering words at times.

So keep your cospiricies aside and realize, theres one man that walks earth with the blood of thousands upon his revolutionary chest.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah hi people this is my ferst post - I love this site - i can't believe there are actually other people out there who think like I do. I'm in australia and the things I have been telling the people of this nation have gotten me into deep trouble here. I am actually hunted by the authorities for making my views public. There are pyramids here in this country _I have seen one less than 150km from sydney. Also we are not allowed into an area in the northern territory called 'Arnemland' the reason - there is all sorts of strange things in that place which is twice the size of texas - you need to appreciate the size of this place. Aborigines I know and trust have told me of pyramids and structures there are simply out of this world. The government calls it national treasure land and put a gate up and NO-ONE is allowed in - they do the same thing in New-Zealand. They are definately hiding facts about our past.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
David Koresh claimed that he was Christ.

He deserved to die.

End of story.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by walman

Your name speaks volumes of who you are human being. There was no christ so jesus the fake deserved to die - David Koresh had first hand intimate knowledge of the evil running the system - just like me. David Koresh was a more worthwhile human being than most whites on this planet

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralHercules

I feel that you are a real fool walman - lucky your not next to me right now I am General Hercules - you must bring me giants for sport.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Make no mistake about it Janet Reno the semenite sent her killers there armed to kill - they were not intending on leaving a witness to bad mouth them. We are still looking for janet reno and she is declared an enemy of humanity. She will be found and punished along with all her seed.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

>>LINKSurprise, surprise

BOB ON THE JOB ?

Are you really going to cite that?

POSTED APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
Bob on the Job, American's Bullentin wrote. Tue May 8 08:35:25 2001
1. Two of the Branch David........

Not once but...

...arms transfers, child pedophile kidnaping and transfers, aircraft refueling, and global money laundering network.

>>LINKIt goes on

Twice -

kill all of the inhabitants, and then use this genocide as warning
to any one else who may want to tamper with the CIA/Mafia/global elites
clandestine drugs/money/arms/kidnaping operations
>>LINKNot surprising

Thrice...

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Act during peacetime.

Posse Comitatus

Jesus bloody christ, threads like this make me despair. He was a lunatic. A drug addled power mad crack pot.

Yet it has to be a conspiracy. Brdiges fall, earthquakes break, tsunamis hit - mad people go on shooting sprees, planes crash, power goes out...

ALWAYS there are people to scream CONSPIRACY till enough people follow and then, before you know it, the number of voices give a validity to this mindset.

I despair, I really do.... I used to actually believe some of the things I heard. But witnessing the sorts of things, in their infancy, their conception, makes me shudder with fear.

How easily the childish are lead to believe foolish adult things.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
So, the media did a great job of demonizing David Koresh and making him look like a "bad" guy. In the meantime, the government continued its violations of the American people.

Well sure, the American government has been doing that off and on since its inception, they're doing it right now by the way, but was the media solely responsible for this alleged demonizing?

Didn't some of the former Davidians claim that David Koresh had either married or sexually molested their young children?

I do recall some of them stating such things happening within the compound and one girl testifying about this before Congress.

Wouldn't be a first for an alleged "messiah" if it were true.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by walman
David Koresh claimed that he was Christ.

He deserved to die.

End of story.

So anyone that claims this, perhaps because they are delusional, damaged, or just lonely, deserves to die?!

Do you think that if there is a Christ, or a God, that they'd want these sad people murdered?!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Lee,

I suppose you think incinerating children is just fine.
I always think it is strange that alleged molestation of children is justification for killing those same "molested" children.
Maybe we should nuke all Muslim countries because it is legal to marry and have sex with nine year old girls.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am going to jump on that april 19 bandwagon. My sister was born april 19, 1981 and her life has been a real living hell.
I am not into astrology/numerology but this is troubling!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wasn't this also glossing over the Ruby Ridge incident? I believe the trial was starting when Waco happened. People conveniently forgot all about Ruby Ridge and that travesty.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I believe Columbine was 4/20. They said the kids planned it for Hitlers b-day or some such garbage.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I am going to jump on that april 19 bandwagon. My sister was born april 19, 1981 and her life has been a real living hell.
I am not into astrology/numerology but this is troubling!

Are you serious? You're sister is one year older than my daughter who was born on 4/19/82. I never knew so many disastrous events happened on that day until I looked it up on the net. The link I gave was just one.

I never thought that Waco Tx incident made logical sense. If the compound had been under surveillance for an extended period of time, the weapons stash was known, the names and details of its residents known, then why go in with guns blazing?

People, if I have control of the information you receive, you can guarantee that I will only put out the stories and versions I WANT you to believe.

However, a lie will always be found out.

The trouble we are all having in proving facts was foreseen and accounted for by the secret agencies with all the power. Mix the truth with lies and you have accomplished the feat of distorting the facts forever.

After reading some of the posts in this thread, the official version spewed like some miraculous vision of divine truth from the keyboards of otherwise intelligent people, convinces me I am not far from the reality of the situation.

If I tell you a lie and mix in the truth in bits and pieces, you will be confused. In your confusion you will naturally lean to the version which suits your psychological, mental and intellectual makeup the best. You will ignore the facts that don't support your "leaning" and pick up on and elaborate the ones that do. The end result is a fabrication touted as truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieterDengler
i'm not going to get into april 19th, suffice to say that anyone who desires to know can easily google the date - but you should add the start of the american revolution (the shot heard round the world) and the actual beginning of the american civil war when the north blockaded the ports of the south.

The battle of Lexington and Concord, April 19, 1775:

"Listen my children and you shall hear
Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
On the eighteenth of April, in Seventy-five;
Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year."

by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, written on April 19th, 1860

www.legallanguage.com...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Axial Leader]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

One more note:

On April 2nd, 1997, Captain Craig Button, a US Air Force Pilot, stole an A10 "Warthog" fully loaded with bombs, and disappeared over Arizona and Colorado. Many people speculate his plan was to make a bombing run on the courthouse in Denver, CO (where Timothy McVeigh had been tried and convicted).

The official story was that the plane crashed. Based upon the nervousness of Bill Clinton, at a news conference on the day he announced they had found the remains of the plane, I think it highly likely that Craig Button was SHOT DOWN by the US government, probably around April 19th.

The bombs aboard the plane were never recovered.

en.wikipedia.org...

The basic speculation is that Button parked his plane at some runway in the Colorado Mountains (and there are 100's of obscure mountain runways in that area). Button planned to make a bombing run on Denver on April 19th, which was the two-year anniversary of the day that McVeigh bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City.

The US government, not entirely clueless, was waiting for Button with surface to air missiles, scattered all through the Colorado Mountains. They nailed him on or around April 19th when he started this bombing run.

It is a fascinating idea, worthy of being revealed to the world. But Clinton often told lies when the truth was sufficient, so the story was never told. This prevented acute embarrassment of the Air Force, and others.

It is mostly speculation on my part, but it adds up to me.

This occurred on or around April 19th 1997, two years after the Oklahoma City Bombing by McVeigh on April 19th, 1995, two years after the Waco siege on April 19th, 1993.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Axial Leader]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join