It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Koresh knew too much!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I watched on tv as that horror unfolded. This occurred just about the time I began to wake up and was my first indication that there was something wrong deep within our government.

I must say that subsequent happenings have not changed my original thinking.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
The Oklahoma Federal Building bombing was also perpetrated on April 19, 1995. And the first meeting to form the new Iraqi governmentwas held on April 19, 2003. Columbine massacre occured on April 19, 1999.

Other high weirdness on April 19.

April 19, 1783: Cessation of Hostilities, American Revolution

April 19 was designated as Patriot's Day in Massachusetts in 1894

April 20, 1889 Adolph Hitler born

April 19, 1903: Eliot Ness born

April 18 & 19, 1906: San Francisco earthquake and fire.

Are all of these historical events occuring on the same day a mere matter of coincidence?
who... thats getting a little wierd. Or is there some other dates that go through history in the same manner? Maybe might keep a heads up for the 2010 date , may stay home that day .

Good info OP, I did not know this about the Waco killings. s&f

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
April 15th ?

your forgetting what that date means here in America..........

TAX DAY

When you get to sent in that check to the Gubment

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
you guys are grasping for straws in this thread.
and april 19th is no more significant than any other day of the year.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thought there was more to it than the media admitted while it was happening....

Funny how they knew what was going on before they had time to gather any real info.

JUST LIKE 9/11,like the names of the hijackers within so few hours after the so called "attacks".

Makes ya wonder why they won't let Charlie Manson out too....seems like they selected the creepiest pics of him to put on the tube and in the papers and mags....hmmmmmmmmmmmm........I'm sure they found an impartial jury too.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Waco, 9/11. The best is yet to come. H1N1.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Yep...

Do you all remember how the media reported ALL of the Holocaust Museum shooter's info with seconds of the shooting?

Sounds like an MK-Ultra job there too...

And that was to begin the fearmongering of the new 'homegrown terrorists' as propaganda for Pre-Crime detention Camps (FEMA camps) and the White House snitch line

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOverDrive

Not sure how easy it is to Alias with computers these days. I am a miss nobody and have been tapped, home searched, I swear that I have been hit with some sort of pain issuing wave. All of this coincidentally ending two days after Obama was sworn in.

The US Govt wasted whatever they paid to have me bugged, tapped, tortured, lol. etc. for nothing. I am not that deep into it other than FIGHT THE SYSTEM MY OWN WAY WITH THEIR OWN MEDICINE...FINANCIALLY and word of mouth like boards. What a waste when they could have been tracking down a real criminal who assaults people in the streets.

Even with an Alias, they can trace the computer which copies data on a CD.

I agree that his story should be told but how.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

I have to agree with STF. Is there more evidence available re the cult's knowledge of illegal and illicit federal government activities - other than the single website used as a source (and the wiki page re fed armed forces)? Some of the charges levied against the fed government in this post are fairly heavy - even for our lil ol' ATS conspiracy site...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I had heard years ago that the reason Waco was handled the way it was is because of the theology/prophecies of david koresh. Maybe he had the dirt on the antichrist , who knows? Anyone else heard or know more about that?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ans as we all know, the "Federal Government" would never do anything to harn citizens of this country or any other country. Their slate is clean as far back as they have been around. A government would never break treaties with the Native Americans, round up Japanese, build secret bases, use populations for experiments, kill and maim war protesters, etc., etc., etc.....

You sure have alot of "respect" for your "federal government"....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

if David Koresh knew too much, then what was it that he
knew and how did he obtain this information?

mackwhite.com

Content from external source:
It was well known among the Davidians that two of their number--Jeff Little and Wayne Martin (Sheila's husband)--had been conducting an "investigation" into illegal government activities, and storing their findings on a computer.

Waco: The Big Lie 1/3
Waco: The Big Lie 2/3
Waco: The Big Lie 3/3

Waco: The Big Line Continues 1-9

Waco: Rules of Engagement

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

After the BATF and FBI learned that the American Justice Federation had released a press release stating that the use of military troops against United States citizens violated federal law, specifically, the Posse Comitatus act, the BATF released a cover story, claiming that the tanks were "really" not Army, they were national guard, and had been brought in under the "Drug interdiction act" because they had heard there was a "methamphetamine lab" — three weeks after the FBI had already publicly announced there was never any question whatsoever of drug involvement.

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Yep...

Do you all remember how the media reported ALL of the Holocaust Museum shooter's info with seconds of the shooting?

thats because all the cameras have facial recognition feed...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yea Waco.
That whole Wako was scam they destroyed the door which would have proved who was telling truth.

Then Ruby Ridge.
Shooting kids, pets, and Moms, what heros.

They were suppose to go after Elisbeth Clare Profit, Summit Light house, but after Ruby Ridge, they had to back off a bit.
The people that live in area Montana, thougt that the Feds were going after her Elisbeth, some years back when they saw all the suits in town, but that's when they picked up the UNI-BOMBER

[edit on 26-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I agree that something was fishy about the Branch Davidian incident. However, I wonder...if David Koresh knew too much, then what was it that he knew and how did he obtain this information?

Just my 2-cents

He knew how to run a cult. He had great Charisma, and could quote tons of verse from the bible off the the top of his head.

Could put him right up there with Jim Jones in my Book.

He could/should have let all the children out. But he ws an egomaniac, and fathered many children with other men of his cults wives. Sound familiar?

Was it hadled well by the PTB, definitely not.

However, something needed to be done. Or we would have more than likely seen complete elimination of the Branch Dividians at thier own hands, the more and more narcisistic Koresh became. They woulda been passing around the Kool-Aid probably no more than 5 years after the trajic events at Waco.

It was terrible what he did to those children. A childs mind is like a clean slate, and if you continue to tell them for example "purple skinned" people are evil we should hate them, and not rae mix with them. Then use your superior inteliigence to only show them examples of purple people behaving badly. Well these children are gonna grow up to hate "purple people".

There's nothing more I hate than forcing religion, and racism down childrens throats, let alone teaching minors how to use guns and telling them that police are the enemy, and feeding them nightmares of doomsday scenarios, where by only doing what the Narcisistic cult leader will get you into heaven, and "God's" good graces.

As far as the grown-ups, they are usually weak minded, lost souls who are just looking for something, and usually toward the end realize this isn't what they signed up for, (giving my wife over to this guy), some can get out, some can't.

Thanks goodness Koresh did let a good amount of children go, (the ones that weren't his by blood), and I've seen interviews with them all grown up now, and most of them, whilehaveing fond memories, of not going to school, and homeschooling, and playing. The majority of them despise Koresh.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
thanks for the thread...

let the truth be known, as it will set you free

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i'm not going to get into april 19th, suffice to say that anyone who desires to know can easily google the date - but you should add the start of the american revolution (the shot heard round the world) and the actual beginning of the american civil war when the north blockaded the ports of the south.

as for the branch davidian church, watch "WACO Rules of Engagement" - those people were murdered by the U.S. Government under Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Rayelan over at Rumor Mill News says that there were several mind control victims at his compound. She says they were accidently activated, and that is why things happened the way that they did.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

David Koresh the self proclaimed Messiah (evidenced on tapes of his speeches) is fully responsible for the deaths of the Branch Davidians which included some who were illegally Fathered by Mr. Koresh while committing acts of child molestation and pedophelia. Why are people trying to defend him?

The FBI would be guilty of complicity in their failure to use reasonable methods to arrest Mr. Koresh but Koresh bears the ultimate responsibility.

Yes the FBI made horrible mistakes. That does not change the fact that Koresh was not a Messiah, but was either insane or using it as a cover for his other illegal activities. He deserved to be arrested and jailed and I suspect some of his followers were also phony's who deserve what happens to them.

The sad part is the children who were raped and the fact that their parents allowed that to happen to their children. I suspect some of them must have been insane. I think they all knew what was happening was wrong.

One need only listen to the tapes of Koresh speaking to understand this was a group headed by an evil person whether insane or not.

I was sickened by how this was handled. The FBI messed up in a huge way. I will never think that Koresh or those willingly participating in the atrocities committed by Koresh are in any way innocent.

Attempting to give credibility to Koresh in any way is the equivalent of apologizing for the KKK or the Nazi's in that only other very bad people could defend him and his actions.

I can only defend those who were suffering from whatever mental illness that caused them to not see how wrong things had gone. I think many of those who still cling to this horrible mans beliefs are phony's who enjoyed the same debauchery Koresh did and are cut from the same cloth. Society and in particular children need to be protected from them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join