It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Koresh knew too much!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have said this for years. I know it's old news but really, think about it. Every since April 19, 1993, everything has been rolling down hill. Here are a few reasons the Branch Davidians and David Koresh were taken out by our "lovely" elitist "friends."

1. Two of the Branch Davidian village members had been able to hack into the
Pentagon/CIA/FBI Black Ops databases, and discovered that the CIA with the
utilization of the CIA's Buffalo Airlines, were daily transferring Cocaine,
laundered money, special operations agents, kidnaped children for CIA
pedophile programs, and arms at the World War Two runway that bordered the
Branch Davidian Village.
Surprise, surprise

Over the years, people have awaken to the fact that the whole Waco affair didn't make sense at all. This is just more confirmation.

2. The entire village knew about the CIA's Buffalo Airlines activities that
tied directly to George Bush Senior and his direct involvement with the
CIA, the Mafia, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Columbia, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa
Rica, Mexico, Peru, and other global locations, that included the global
elites intelligence operations, banking operations, drug transfers, arms
transfers, child pedophile kidnaping and transfers, aircraft refueling,
and global money laundering network.
It goes on

So, the media did a great job of demonizing David Koresh and making him look like a "bad" guy. In the meantime, the government continued its violations of the American people. Yet, most of us slept.

4. The Branch Davidian village members surveillance of the CIA Guns for
Drugs transfers were known to the CIA due the CIA computer security having
traced the hacking back to the Branch Davidian Village. Take note: the
main incendiary device that was used by the Special Forces attack on the
Branch Davidian Village was brought about where the commanders of the
genocide were under the direct orders to take out the computer room first
and then kill all of the inhabitants, and then use this genocide as warning
to any one else who may want to tamper with the CIA/Mafia/global elites
clandestine drugs/money/arms/kidnaping operations
Not surprising

The government tried to convince the public that the Co2 gas that was poured into the compound wasn't lethal. That is a crock!! Co2 gas literally steals oxygen from the air. If they do not calculate the square footage of a place and how much of the gas is safe to use, it is very lethal. Yet, people, in their ignorance, believed it.

The list goes on and on. I will allow you to read the rest. However, it just reaffirms what I have expected for the last 16 years.... It is time for the government to be held accountable.

I am not even going to get into the fact that Janet Reno and Bill Clinton broke the Posse Comitatus law.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Act during peacetime.

Posse Comitatus

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
S&F
The whole waco story we were told was a crock of ____. I saw a whole documentary on it and the whole thing was crap from the get go.They launched their crap story a couple hourse before they started anything else so the news vans were at the compund reporting on the soon to be slaughter before the TSA showed up.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Really, he knew too much, when was your first guess? They send millitary after a compund of unarmed civilians? He had to have known something to piss of tptb. maybe he was a little messed in the head, but who isn't. they storm the compound "to get Kouresh" , but along with the soldiers, they brought a tank(s). why do you need a tank when the solders are more than enough? This is why i think he was a pawn to show the ptb's might.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's the most wonderful thing isn't it?
We are finally seeing the mind control - the manipulation,
the greed, the lies.
It's a good time to be alive.
It's a good to be a witness to the fiction.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree that something was fishy about the Branch Davidian incident. However, I wonder...if David Koresh knew too much, then what was it that he knew and how did he obtain this information?

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Well maybe they didn't know what he knew, if they knew that he had accessed some of their records that would probably be enough for them to react the way they did. Think if i told you that i put a key logger on to your computer 6 weeks ago and it was active for 5 days. Right away you think of what i could have found out not what i did find out. So they probably did not care what he knew just assumed the worst.

link   
It sure seems like overkill.What is the official reason why Janet Reno decided to use our military in order to negociate a surrender?Isn't that what S.W.A.T. teams are for?

Just like everything else though, Whatever the MSM says, Goes!
If the msm says it was just a bunch of religious zealots then that's the way it is period.No need for further questions. When will we learn that these A-Holes in the Gov't and media are screwing us at every turn?

link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
They send millitary after a compund of unarmed civilians?

I do not recall the military being involved...just the ATF. I believe that the ATF thought this would be a simple arrest and they got OWNED. So, in order to save face, they pulled out the "big guns" and eventually stormed the place, resulting in mass slaughter of innocent children, women and men.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has ever tied him to MK ultra? The CIA has likely created many people like this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Oklahoma Federal Building bombing was also perpetrated on April 19, 1995. And the first meeting to form the new Iraqi governmentwas held on April 19, 2003. Columbine massacre occured on April 19, 1999.

Other high weirdness on April 19.

April 19, 1783: Cessation of Hostilities, American Revolution

April 19 was designated as Patriot's Day in Massachusetts in 1894

April 20, 1889 Adolph Hitler born

April 19, 1903: Eliot Ness born

April 18 & 19, 1906: San Francisco earthquake and fire.

Are all of these historical events occuring on the same day a mere matter of coincidence?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

well i know Timothy McVeigh was an MK ultra job do not think koresh was. Remember Koresh was minding his own buisness before the ATF showed up

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
A family member of mine was one of the people charged and arrested after the Waco incident. He spent almost 15 years in federal prison. I haven't seen this family member, but other members of my family say that he refuses to talk about the incident in fear of government reprisal.

Granted this family member was not convicted on charges of murder, rather, after a jury of peers said he was innocent he was subsequently charged and convicted of several minor crimes without an additional trial. In other words, from what I understand, he went into court on murder charges only and came out with convictions of other crimes once the jury had said it wasn't murder. This would be the equivalent of being charged with murder, successfully defending that, only for the judge to then tack on a new crime at the end using the murder trial evidence to support a new charge.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

You forgot to mention that the battle of Armageddon was fought between April 8 and 18th, 2006. April 19th 2006 the world awoke to the Sun rising in the East.

And David Koresh only knew enough to get himself and a bunch of innocent people killed.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

You forgot to mention that the battle of Armageddon was fought between April 8 and 18th, 2006. April 19th 2006 the world awoke to the Sun rising in the East.

My first child's date of birth is April 19. Her life has been a living hell and she is only 27.

Why are all of these atrocities being perpetrated (coincidentally) on the same dates?

I never believed that the Waco incident had anything to do with the official story. Nor do I believe T. McVey official story.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Your daughter was born in tumultuous times...1982, the world was near collapse and at war. 1993, the kingdom of the antichrist was just establishing itself. 2003, total war erupted once more. 2009, it's just now winding down.

Hopefully, the next 27 years make up for the first.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
A family member of mine was one of the people charged and arrested after the Waco incident. He spent almost 15 years in federal prison. I haven't seen this family member, but other members of my family say that he refuses to talk about the incident in fear of government reprisal.

Granted this family member was not convicted on charges of murder, rather, after a jury of peers said he was innocent he was subsequently charged and convicted of several minor crimes without an additional trial. In other words, from what I understand, he went into court on murder charges only and came out with convictions of other crimes once the jury had said it wasn't murder. This would be the equivalent of being charged with murder, successfully defending that, only for the judge to then tack on a new crime at the end using the murder trial evidence to support a new charge.

His story needs to be told , using an alias or as a fictional story too true not to be believed. I've read spy novels done this way. You protect the true authors identity but get the main points of the story out

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

... 1993, the kingdom of the antichrist was just establishing itself. 2003, total war erupted once more. 2009, it's just now winding down. Hopefully, the next 27 years make up for the first.

It's "winding down" now? Well that is surprising. Would you mind expanding on this?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

Well there is a lot of effort being made to portray the current world situation as something with no end in site. But what you are really seeing is the extreme desperation of a pack of monsters that are about to die.

I really don't have an accurate name to call it, but it is ancient and it is powerful. Nevertheless, it's world is being ripped a part brick by brick. It's institutions are obsolete, the Church, it's governments are stagnating and political gridlock is the new normal and it's economy has stalled. If the stimulus programs that were implemented into the system last year are removed...the whole thing will go down. Why...because it is bankrupt.

In war your enemy is playing for the last move...he wants that move to be one where even if he took great losses that they can be replaced. Well...its his move and there is nowhere else to go...it is trying to postpone and delay hoping for Men to stumble, but we just continue on without a care in the world.

The enemy has retreated to its bunkers and only comes out with attacks to confirm it is still alive. Even when it does attack, its only killing its own people. Its freightened...it hasn't encountered this situation in a long time and it hasn't had to recently deal with a situation where it's not in control. It's naked, and everyone with decent vision can see it. It's broke and it's people are losing faith. It wants to back to the nineties, but it cannot.

Its not even playing offense anymore; its lost its confidence. Its just about done for and it has no hope.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
The Oklahoma Federal Building bombing was also perpetrated on April 19, 1995. And the first meeting to form the new Iraqi governmentwas held on April 19, 2003. Columbine massacre occured on April 19, 1999.

Other high weirdness on April 19.

April 19, 1783: Cessation of Hostilities, American Revolution

April 19 was designated as Patriot's Day in Massachusetts in 1894

April 20, 1889 Adolph Hitler born

April 19, 1903: Eliot Ness born

April 18 & 19, 1906: San Francisco earthquake and fire.

Are all of these historical events occuring on the same day a mere matter of coincidence?

Ok this is weird only because for the last 15 years April 19th or 20th has always been a bad day for me. I usually stay inside if I dont have to work. I am not kidding. I hate those days. My friends joke about it but I have had some really bad things happen in my life on of of those two days for 15 years....

I find it weird, but this is just my opinion since I myself have personal issues with this day.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well there is a lot of effort being made to portray the current world situation as something with no end in site. But what you are really seeing is the extreme desperation of a pack of monsters that are about to die.
I really don't have an accurate name to call it, but it is ancient and it is powerful. Nevertheless, it's world is being ripped a part brick by brick. It's institutions are obsolete, the Church, it's governments are stagnating and political gridlock is the new normal and it's economy has stalled. If the stimulus programs that were implemented into the system last year are removed...the whole thing will go down. Why...because it is bankrupt.
In war your enemy is playing for the last move...he wants that move to be one where even if he took great losses that they can be replaced. Well...its his move and there is nowhere else to go...it is trying to postpone and delay hoping for Men to stumble, but we just continue on without a care in the world.
The enemy has retreated to its bunkers and only comes out with attacks to confirm it is still alive. Even when it does attack, its only killing its own people. Its freightened...it hasn't encountered this situation in a long time and it hasn't had to recently deal with a situation where it's not in control. It's naked, and everyone with decent vision can see it. It's broke and it's people are losing faith. It wants to back to the nineties, but it cannot.
Its not even playing offense anymore; its lost its confidence. Its just about done for and it has no hope.

Thank you for answering. Cleared up what you meant.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join