It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of China - Revisited

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What, about a year? I think, even though the CPs take advantage of ratiomatics, they did not serve the same purpose as the GP & Giza Complex. Every pyramid after the GP was a copy. The GP was a thumper, but it lies in ruins, so we may never prove it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's a little screen grab from the study titled: Music and the Occult: French Musical Philosophies 1750-1950 (Eastman Studies in Music, No 3)

As it can be seen there does indeed seem to be a connection to Egypt and also the folk in what we now call china having knowledge of the Ancients

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't usually post a wikipedia entry, but seeing wikipedia don't mind editing page entry's on a whim... this entry is quite fascinating regarding *Celestial Beings*.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dagchen Rinpoche’s family lineage is considered divine because family records and Tibetan histories state that his family is descended from celestial beings from the realm of heavenly clear light. Five generations of these celestial beings are said to have lived in Tibet. A famous ancestor of his from the late eighth century was Khön Lu’i Wangpo (Nagendrarak#a), one of the first seven Tibetans ordained as a Buddhist monk, a noted translator, and a personal disciple of Padmasambhava (who erected the very first Tibetan Buddhist monastery called Samye). Since the 11th century, the Sakya male progenies are also regarded as emanations of Manjushri, the Bodhisattva of Wisdom; Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva of Compassion; or Vajrapani, Bodhisattva of Power.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey Zorgon!

Did you notice the mention of *Lyre of Mercury* in that study I took a screen shot of ?

Without looking into it too much I can see it being a relation to gold mining or more to my liking an Alchemical reference to something not greatly understood. It seems the trees and grass grow quite well over the Pyramids located in China

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
THIS IS A VERY WELL COMPILATED POST CONGRATS,very informative,the vids fantastic.I been exposed to chinese and tibetan cultures since a kid this just make feel at home.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join