It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All things DEXTER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is dedicated to the brutalness that is Dexter. I cant say enough good things about this show. Everything about it is well made. The show brings up alot of moral questions and embeds them in the bustling boulevards, bar-rooms, and bodegas of miami beach. I dig the show, do YOU???

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

lol, Dexter is awesome
I really enjoyed the first and second season. I had to buy the third season and now I have to hurry and watch it, because the 4th is about to start..lol.. I really enjoy it, probably one of the best shows on TV.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i agree, i havent bought any seasons but the show is top notch.

In the upcomming season John Lithgow is added to the cast as a new serial killer that Dexter actually admires... preety interesting stuff J. Lithgow is awsome so I'm excited to see the murderous Lithgow.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

lol, I just cannot wait for this:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hahah wow i havent seen these promo pix before THX! star and flag or w.e u ATSers do. The creepy thing is that looks just like my little baby cousin haha

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm just excited about all this hype. I wonder if he's going to kill more or less since he has a baby now...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
(spoiler)
I saw the first episode of dexter season 4, (secret
)and lets just say that the new life and new baby is taking dexter some time to get used to, and mistakes are happening, the episode ended with a huge cliffhanger!

Plus his sister is slowly getting closer to finding out the secrets behind her dads secrets (dexters mom etc ) and if that happens she will find out about dexters bro, and then she migth connect al the dots, and then all hell's gonna break loose for dexter if that happens! I'm not going to say much more

Now I have to wait so long to see episode 2

[edit on 26-8-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dexter is a great show!Cant wait for the new season to start.Recently I started listenin to the audio books of dexter,and I strongly recomment it.I'll buy the books too,soon haha.Well anyway.I like how the story evolves.It was a shock seeing Darl... uh oh Rita (haha minds all tangled up cause Im re-watching Angel
)dead in the tub.Wonder how Dexter willl handle it all.anyway all in all: Great show

edit on 17-9-2010 by Locke23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Ahhh....Dexter is so good. My favorite! I can't wait for the next season! Lithgow was amazing last season.

top topics

join