It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star in the Western Sky - Pleiades (supercomputer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was just reading this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com..., about that strange star in the western sky. I have been seeing it for over 5 months now and have viewed it from multiple loctions. Somehting caught my eye which was a post half way down page 1.

Originally posted by peacejet
It might be the pleiades(NGC 1432/M42).

Here is a link.

Pleiades

It reminds me of a giant spaceship or satelite and to me when I look at it I see flashing red and bllue lights. It appears to me like a giant cop car hovering in our sky. Unlike a sattelite it can usually be found in the same place.

Now on this wikipedia link is this

Pleiades (supercomputer) – a supercomputer at NASA's Ames Research Center, projected to be completed in 2012.

so I clicked on the link.
en.wikipedia.org...

Pleiades is a petascale supercomputer built by SGI at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California. As of June 2009, it was the world's fourth fastest computer with a peak performance of more than 600 teraflops, but it was still in construction phase at that time. After further extensions, Pleiades is scheduled to reach 1,000 teraflops (1 petaflops) in 2009, and 10 petaflops in 2012.

See also IBM Sequoia

10 Petflops by 2012 thats interesting but....
....IBM Sequoia whats that?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sequoia is a petascale Blue Gene/Q supercomputer being constructed by IBM for the National Nuclear Security Administration as part of the Advanced Simulation and Computing Program (ASC). It is scheduled to go online in 2011 at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. It was revealed in February 2009; the targeted performance of 20 petaflops was more than the combined performance of the top 500 supercomputers in the world, about 20 times faster than then reigning champion Roadrunner. It will also be twice as fast as Pleiades, a proposed supercomputer built by SGI at NASA Ames Research Center.

Quite interesting no? Especially since the Bible refers to something that can be seen in the sky from the four corners of earth.

EDIT: Title
Edit: Pasted Wrong link, link fixed

[edit on 26-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Also for your consideration. The Beast as told about in the Bible is also told to be a supercomputer. Why not a giant sattelite with GPS technology? Manufactured by IBM of course.

www.illuminati-news.com...'s-ceo.htm

He will pull the same stunts as Rome's Nero did by setting fire to Rome (causing terrorist event) and also Hitler's firing of the Reichtag building (causing terrorist event) and also what the military leaders almost did as featured in the article you read earlier called 'Friendly Fire'. The pattern was to put the blame on someone else in all these situations so they can increase their police power. The pattern is set and this man will also follow this same pattern(1). Expect most of the so-called pastors/priests to state that the implant is definitely not the mark of the beast.

[Revelation 14:9] A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice, "Anyone who

[1]
worships (you putting your name on the internet and/ or smart-card), (this has to do with the Lilith(2) computer program discussed in my following book -Lilith Rising-Demons in the Machine)

the

[2]
beast (super-computer in Brussels, Belgium, later to be Living DNA computer on Temple wing),

or its

[3]
image (Smart-Card),

or accept its

[4]
mark (Lasered on Bio-skin-microchip), (both image and mark are chips. Both will have same DNA as the computer.)

on forehead or hand,

[Revelation 14:10] will also drink the wine of God's fury, poured full strength into the cup of his wrath, and will be tormented in burning sulfur before the holy angels and before the Lamb.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is more about IBM's spercomputer.

www.networkworld.com...

IBM is to build a hugely powerful supercomputer capable of performing at 20 petaflops per second, twenty times faster than the current record holder, namely the 1 petaflop Roadrunner machine it delivered back in June to Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

IBM has been contracted by the US government to build the machine, dubbed Sequoia, and is still developing the technology needed. It has also been asked to build a smaller computer called Dawn. Both machines will be constructed at its Blue Gene facilities in Rochester, Minnesota.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Also in the book of Revelations, there is reference to seven angels.

In greek mythology there are seven daughters of the titan Atlas called Pleiades.
en.wikipedia.org...(Greek_mythology)

The Pleiades (/ˈplaɪədiːz/, also /ˈpliːədiːz/), (in Greek, Πλειάδες /pleiˈades/, Modern /pliˈaðes/), companions of Artemis, were the seven daughters of the titan Atlas and the sea-nymph Pleione born on Mount Cyllene. They are the sisters of Calypso, Hyas, the Hyades, and the Hesperides. The Pleiades were nymphs in the train of Artemis, and together with the seven Hyades were called the Atlantides, Dodonides, or Nysiades, nursemaids and teachers to the infant Bacchus.
There is some debate as to the origin of the name Pleiades. Previously, it was accepted the name is derived from the name of their mother, Pleione. However, the name Pleiades is more likely to come from πλεῖν (to sail), because the Pleiades star cluster is visible in the Mediterranean at night during the summer, from the middle of May until the beginning of November, which coincided with the sailing season in antiquity. This derivation was recognized by the ancients, including Virgil (Georgics 1.136-138).

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is the entry for Pleiadians
en.wikipedia.org...

Pleiadeans (also spelled Pleiadian or Plejaran) is the name given to what are said to be a group of Nordic alien extraterrestrials and "multidimensional spirit beings" from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation Taurus, approximately 400 light years from Earth.[1] Their home planet is said to be called Erra, and various descriptions of their appearance have been given by those who claim to have been in contact with them.[2]
Contactees who claim to have been in contact with the Pleiadeans include Billy Meier[3][4][5] and James Gilliland;[6] ; however, their reliability as witnesses is disputed.

Theres another mention of Billy Meier again.
en.wikipedia.org...

"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (February 3, 1937) is a citizen of Switzerland who claims to be a UFO contactee. He is also the source of many controversial UFO photographs, which he states are evidence of his encounters. Meier reports regular contact with extraterrestrials who impart spiritual and philosophical wisdom. He describes the Plejaren (aliens from the Pleiades) as humanoid.

So what is Erra?

en.wikipedia.org...

Erra is a Babylonian God

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Revelation tells us what the seven angels (stars) are, they're the "angels" of the seven churches (Revelation 1.20):

As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Who/what the angels are exactly is up to interpretation, but in any event, they're not in the sky, they're definitely an entity. Also, where do you find this?

The Beast as told about in the Bible is also told to be a supercomputer.

Other than that, this is all very interesting. I've considered before how supercomputers, satellites, and such could play into the End Times. Looks like I'll be thinking about it a lot more now!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anybody following me so far? Right now I am just connecting some dots, it is quite fascinating.

Let's consider that strange star in the sky. To me it doesn't look like a star, maybe something else. Something huge!

Let's consider the dimensions of New Jerusalem, given from the book of Revelations.
www.heraldmag.org...

Revelation 21:16 tells us that the New Jerusalem is a perfect cube with length, width, and height of 12,000 furlongs (fifteen hundred miles).

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Interesting, you reminded me of an event I watched on TV.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

To answer your question about the beast, it's just a rumor that the government has developed a supercomputer called the beast. Just do a google search for "beast super computer"

Edit: Heres a link to a thread that showed up in my search about the supercomputer, located in Switzerland.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Man, that's an interesting thought! What if this strange star in the sky is the New Jerusalem! That'd be something! But, as much as I'd want that to be the case, I don't think it is. The reason being that, New Jerusalem is something good, while this star(s) that people have been seeing are claimed to be a sign the heralds that coming of Maitreya, who, when one reads information about him, stands opposed to the God of the Bible.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes though it appears there are different types supercomputers manufactured by different agencies. My insight says that anything IBM makes is worthy of being called a beast as it has nazi roots. This maybe technological warfare?

top topics

join