It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
God is all about love, not hate! Hate the sin, but love the sinner. How will you ever reach anyone, if you are hating?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Profoundly disturbing. This guy claims to be a Christian minister? I must have missed that part in the Bible. This guy is so dangerous with so many people due to a real lack of critical thinking. A percentage of the population will follow any nut with a tital. His ranting will only serve to reinforce the mindset of those who are already prediposed to hate.

As a gay man, I can assure you I was born gay. I was "in the closet" untill age 35, when I got tired of living a lie. As a young teenager I hoped I would outgrow it. (no kidding). You can no more teach some one to be gay then you can teach some one to be right or left handed. (you can force some one to behave in one way or anouther, as nun's my Mom to write with her right hand. She was born left handed. Insane. And by the way, I thought it was illegal for som one to openly encourage Murder.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You know what would really be the bomb?? If a group of 10 or so gay people showed up at this fellows church after a Sunday hate fest and invited interested members of the congregation to go ahead and kill them right there on the church steps...with cameras rolling of course. I think that would put a stop to this kind of idiocy.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the entire sermon? At first glance/listen it may seem he is saying to kill gays, but I need to listen to the entire sermon before I bash the guy, call him names, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Another hate-monger twisting God's word. He's not the first. Fred Phelps is probably one of the most wicked and perverted "christians" using God's name to spread his hatred and ignorance. He thinks being gay is evil, well i think THIS is a sickness. No one pays attention to the fundamentalist christian, but throw in a fundamentalist muslim into a community and all hell breaks loose.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

This is an excellent thread to expose peoples true motives. The linked information is about the opinion of one individual who happens to claim Christianity as his Faith. It is not about anyone else.

The person this is about is not in fact practicing Christianity in the sense to be Christian is to follow Christs teachings. He is not following those teachings, therefore he is not a real Christian.

Christ taught us that judgment is to be left to God, to turn the other cheek to demonstrate our beliefs, to love our fellow inhabitants of this planet and to love God. That was his entire message and what real Christians try and emulate in our lives. Anyone not doing this is a FAKE Christian. Every week pews are filled with these fake Christians many of whom don't even know what their claimed faith entails.

Those who's motives in participating in this thread is that they hate all Christians based on the actions of individuals falsely claiming to be Christians becomes apparent as they post here. The conspiracy is revealed in their posts.

Too label all members of a group based on the actions of an individual is the worst form of hatred, bigotry and intellectual dishonesty. It is simply the spreading of hate for hates sake. It is the exact same mentality that drives groups like the KKK and all other hate groups who exist solely as an expression of their mindless hatred of people who are not the same as them and who want to eliminate anyone who does not agree with them. We have seen where this leads far too many times in history.

The man this thread is about does not represent the Christians nor even a tiny portion of Christians I have know. Too say otherwise is a lie told simply out of hatred. This man is transparent and not nearly as dangerous as those who want to eliminate the many good, kind and decent people who practice Christianity in its true form.

No real Christian has ever harmed anyone other than in the act of defending themselves, family or country unless they have since repented for the act. No real Christian has ever given a hateful speech for which they have not later repented for their sinful behavior. I'll leave it to God to judge.

There exist many fake Christians in this world and in our history. They know they are not acting as Christians when they do wrong. It is most unfortunate that so many seem intellectually incapable of understanding this fact. Some clearly don't want to understand the truth and act simply based on hate.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hope it's O.K. to post these;

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

I don't see anything in there about GOD commanding people to murder, it states just the opposite.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I just find is so ironic - that it is OK to do whatever the imaginary "God" says.
Who is this God person anyway?
I want some proof, a resume and some credentials.

I think they're talking about Zeus, or Amun-Ra. One of those two jolly fellows.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
A group of homosexuals showing up at his Church....HAHA! There could be no greater punishment for this scumbag...except, maybe, a good ‘ole fashioned lynching. Nah, but we shouldn’t resort to his level…perhaps then we should send transcripts of these conversations over to his Church. Send them to other people in the community – City Chambers and surrounding Churches and the such. We need to let him and others know that his stupid rantings are not accepted in this society, we don’t need Falwellianism in this world.
Don’t get me wrong though, for as much as I hate organized slave-religion, I would definitely let them have their faith, and their opinion…but when people say crap like this, we have to counter with massive vitriolic opposition.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did you go to the link? The individual in question is a PASTOR of a Church! Albeit a strip mall church, but none the less a church!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow. Such hatred. Glad I stopped going to church.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did you go to the link? The individual in question is a PASTOR of a Church! Albeit a strip mall church, but none the less a church!

I had the misfortune of going to one of those "small strip mall churches" they are usually not governed by a church board and are run by quacks.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

None of which makes him a Christian. To be a Christian you have to accept the teachings of Christ and live them. We are all imperfect but those of us who are genuine try to continually improve throughout our lives. Claiming to be Christian is meaningless as it is a way of life and if you do not live that way, you are not acting as a Christian.

It is the same as if a Police Officer were to commit crimes. He would be an Officer until caught, if caught, but would in reality be a criminal pretending to be a Police Officer.

This man is clearly consumed by hate and has left his Christianity behind. He may in fact believe he is acting as a Christian but he is not.

As with all people and groups there are mixed in bad people claiming to be something they are not. I hope this answers your question.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by Spiritfilled

God is loving, but God is also just.

God also killed more people than Satan... Just saying...

link   
I could have SWORN the thread title said Greys as in aliens, I was hopping mad, but either way that man is a sicko that has issues...

If he was all that religious, then what is e doing visualizing what 'anyone is doing in bed?

link   
YES

GOD HAS FINALLY COMMANDED US TO KILL THE GRAYS!!!!

oh wait... oh noes...

He said Gays not Grays

damn... foiled again...

leave the gays alone, they are funny and dress nice and usually ask before giving anal probe...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FantasmaTaans

God also killed more people than Satan... Just saying...

it is because of satans dark influence on humans, that God has to kill some of them that have been corrupted too far.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
God is all about love, not hate! Hate the sin, but love the sinner. How will you ever reach anyone, if you are hating?

Which god are you talking about!?

Remember sodom and gomorra, you know those things where he killed everyone because they were sinning. I guess he's just got that tough love thing going on.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
YES

GOD HAS FINALLY COMMANDED US TO KILL THE GRAYS!!!!

oh wait... oh noes...

He said Gays not Grays

damn... foiled again...

leave the gays alone, they are funny and dress nice and usually ask before giving anal probe...

Maybe gays are grays! I smell a conspiracy!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join