It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Mathew 25
40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'
A lot of people do not know the words of Jesus who came to fullfill the law.
If you don't know the words yourself, you just might believe anything you hear. That's why a lot of people think they are christians and are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the parallels to the Taliban here?!?!? This is exactly why religious fundamentalists of all persuasions scare the living crap out of me! It's only a matter of time before they gain enough of a following and wipe their butts with the Constitution while sending the unfaithful to those FEMA camps everyone is all worried about!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

These people choose to label themselves as Christians however and until the "true" Christians oust them from their covenant, unfortunately they will ruin it for the rest of us.

Absolutely! As many Mormons are publicly protesting the church's support of prop 8.

This is just one. Hundreds of Mormon Moms Rally Against Prop. 8 in Salt Lake City www.advocate.com...

There are many Mormons staying in their faith because they believe in changing it from with in. But they are openly protesting against the church.

Until Christian parishioner get publicly vocal against these atrocities - I have no respect for even the good ones.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is a message to Steven L. Anderson since his mailbox is full.

First off I want to say, I am a married man with a son. I am in no way homosexual and have never had any homosexual tendencies. I also have never had any desire to kill anyone or preach hate. I also don't believe that any God would advocate killing someone for their beliefs. However, you seem to be of the opinion that God wants you to preach hate toward a certain group of people for their beliefs. Hmmmmm, that sounds allot like what Hitler did to the Jews. Do you honestly think that your God wants you to bring more pain and suffering to the world????? Or do you think that God wants you to preach love and understanding???? I am not saying being gay is okay or right. But killing someone because they are different is ALWAYS wrong. It's called a HATE CRIME!!!!!!!! And your own God will judge you on that. Judge not unless ye be judged yourself!

Don't get me wrong, I know there are bad people out there! I truly believe you are one of them now! And to use the lords name to spread your message of hate is just wrong. You might as well go join the KKK if you hate gays so much. You could preach to them all day long and get them to kill dozens, hundreds, even thousands of gays. But WHY preach HATE to people who are going to an institution to learn LOVE?????????? You my friend are not a messenger of God!!!!!! You are a messenger of HATE! Your sermons sound allot like Hitler's speeches. Now, if that's what your going for then great! You have achieved it. However, if you were a true messenger of God, you would not be advocating to kill anyone. Unless, the God you are preaching for is the one below.

I am sure Satan if very happy with you right now! Sure there are bad people out there who will kill, rape, and destroy. But how does that differ from what you are doing???? Lets take this one little example. Lets say that you preach your message of hate toward gays and one of your followers kill a homosexual man. You would say "Good, he got what he deserved." But you fail to see the ripple effect. What about the 6 year old daughter he had that will now be set on a path of hate toward all people like yourself who advocate violence. What about the pain and suffering she will have to endure the rest of her life because some man told the people who trusted him to go kill gays???? What about all the years the little girl cried herself to sleep?????? What about the pain she feels every single night because the father who loved her is no longer there to tuck her in and kiss her good night????? What about every single morning she wakes up and realizes that it wasn't all just a bad dream?????? What about love????????? What about understanding????????? Isn't that what God is all about??? Are you going to be there to comfort her when she asks "Why has God done this?" Are you going to explain to her that God hated her father and that's why he's dead?????? Are you going to be the one to tell her even though her daddy loved her more then life itself and never harmed a single soul, he had no right to live because he was gay?????

If God harbors hatred for any group of people I don't want to be a part of that. If God wants a certain group of people to be destroyed, then I don't want to be a part of that. If God wants his followers to preach hate, then I don't want to be a part of that. If God wants his followers to kill in his name, then I don't want to be a part of that.

Mr. Anderson, you are not a messenger of God. Let's be honest with ourselves. You are preaching HATE. No matter how you try to con-volute it, you are preaching hate. HATE in my own opinion comes from only one place. That place is, the simple fact that you are not an evolved soul. You must be a new soul who has allot to learn. When this life is over you will see the errors of your way. You have so much to learn my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
This is a message to Steven L. Anderson since his mailbox is full.

I also don't believe that any God would advocate killing someone for their beliefs. However, you seem to be of the opinion that God wants you to preach hate toward a certain group of people for their beliefs.

So you are saying being Gay is a belief?

You lost me right there.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

"Thou Shalt Not Kill".

Regardless of the intricacies of the Old Testament and our lack of understanding and knowledge relating to the reasons destruction was implemented, the Commandment 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' is clear. It doesn't say, with the exception of so and so. It is all inclusive.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
God is not only a God of love but also is a God of hate. you think its different in the new testament? NOT!
Jesus said:

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword." -- matthew 10:34

"...he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
-- Luke 22:36

“I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"
-- Luke 12:49

he is indeed a God of love
but also hate!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Does anyone else see the parallels to the Taliban here?!?!? This is exactly why religious fundamentalists of all persuasions scare the living crap out of me! It's only a matter of time before they gain enough of a following and wipe their butts with the Constitution while sending the unfaithful to those FEMA camps everyone is all worried about!

This is exactly why I posted this.

I see the parallels ever so clearly.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by Silenceisall

He probably is a homosexual, but has transferred his desire for men into a hate and fear.

That makes as much sense as saying I am a secret liberal, because I can't stand them.

This thread is so gay......

Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

God is loving, but God is also just.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am in no way saying being gay is a belief. I am talking about all beliefs in general. IMO being gay is not something someone chooses. Why would someone choose a life that is filled with hatred toward them. However, I am just a single person. This is only my opinion. I don't look down or hate anyone for their beliefs. However, I do question allot.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
since their is no national theocratic system (such as ancient israel) that can take care of things in an organized manner, it is not right for us to kill gays.
God is killing these rebellious perverts himself with aids anyways.

he will not tolerate their perversion and disobedience.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

First, you are exactly the type I'm refering to in the first link in my signature line.

Second, AIDS is a global problem along all demographics. I guess your God doesn't care about collateral damage.

Institutionalized hatred is probably one of the ugliest things one can observe about human society. It's ugly in the Middle East, and it's both ugly and just plain sad when observed here in a country that was founded by those who were seeking to escape just such hatred. I guess it's true, history does repeat itself.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
reply to post by Annee

I am in no way saying being gay is a belief. I am talking about all beliefs in general. IMO being gay is not something someone chooses. Why would someone choose a life that is filled with hatred toward them. However, I am just a single person. This is only my opinion. I don't look down or hate anyone for their beliefs. However, I do question allot.

OK - that's how it read to me.

Thank you. And Thank YOU!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
2 out of 10 (it may be higher because men don't talk about it) men are gay because of some traumatic event in their lives ie molestation, physical / mental abuse. For women the statics is closer to 60% for those who choose a manless lifestyle (can you blame them). We or those parts of our society who condem them take no effort to see them as people or how they became that way. Would you really want to be the one to blame a woman for being gay because she was repeatedly raped by her father starting at age 7 and raped by others through the years. If I were her I would certainly want to stay away from men. Even though I am a Christian I would really like to get those rapists and go Old Testament on them. I will not be their Final Judge and His mercy / justice is something to behold.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thou shalt not kill is King James, and a misinterpretation.

It should read, "Thou shall not commit murder."

Two entirely different things.

I did note that when the Shah of Iran fell and the Ayatollah came into power, one of the first things they did was round up the homosexuals for execution.

It appears that the God of Abraham finds the act to be an abomination, thus the similarities between Judiasm and Islam on the matter.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

God is not only a God of love but also is a God of hate. you think its different in the new testament? NOT!

Careful what you so ignorantly believe, otherwise you may end up spending all of eternity with your hate filled, sword wielding, Aids making, violent and sadistic hater of a God.
That idea of God is an insult to the whole of creation.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Where is your evidence for this sir?

I have never seen any report that dictates that it is because of traumatic events.

Although I believe that environment plays a part in every gay persons life, I think it's kind of foolish to put an exact number on it.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

God is loving, but God is also just.

When you say it that way it makes it sound as if you feel love is unjust.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
2 out of 10 (it may be higher because men don't talk about it) men are gay because of some traumatic event in their lives ie molestation, physical / mental abuse. For women the statics is closer to 60% for those who choose a manless lifestyle (can you blame them).

I think that is total BS.

I do believe/support the "sliding scale". And as one doctor/researcher put it: "Sexual identity is not black and white - - it is all kinds of shades of gray".

I do believe a large percentage of people are born near the middle of the sliding scale and those people could be affected by events in their life to go either way.

But I do not believe/support any person on the far end of the scale - either way - would be affected by events in their life to go the opposite direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join