It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endgame Part 4: A History of the Use of Eugenics and Genocide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I havent seen A.jones End Game before, but this part 4 is most interesting...
And I stumbled over this sweet article:

How Predictable: Richard Dawkins Supports Eugenics
Richard Dawkins, the proselytizer for atheistic materialism, apparently supports human breeding programs. This is what Dawkins wrote in "Eugenics May Not Be Bad" from the 11/19/06 edition of Scotland's Sunday Herald ( www.sundayherald.com... ):

"IN the 1920s and 1930s, scientists from both the political left and right would not have found the idea of designer babies particularly dangerous--though of course they would not have used that phrase. Today, I suspect that the idea is too dangerous for comfortable discussion, and my conjecture is that Adolf Hitler is responsible for the change.

"Nobody wants to be caught agreeing with that monster, even in a single particular. The specter of Hitler has led some scientists to stray from 'ought' to 'is' and deny that breeding for human qualities is even possible. But if you can breed cattle for milk yield, horses for running speed, and dogs for herding skill, why on Earth should it be impossible to breed humans for mathematical, musical or athletic ability? Objections such as 'these are not one-dimensional abilities' apply equally to cows, horses and dogs and never stopped anybody in practice.

"I wonder whether, some 60 years after Hitler's death, we might at least venture to ask what the moral difference is between breeding for musical ability and forcing a child to take music lessons. Or why it is acceptable to train fast runners and high jumpers but not to breed them. I can think of some answers, and they are good ones, which would probably end up persuading me. But hasn't the time come when we should stop being frightened even to put the question?"

Google Video Link

This video clip from the Alex Jones film "Endgame" explains a history up to the present day of how members of the ruling Elite has been implementing systems of eugenics and genocidal policies by following philosophies of such individuals as Robert Thomas Malthus, who felt that the world would benefit from large portions of it's human population dying off. An example of issues discussed is the connection between the Rockefeller family's obsession with eugenics and Adolph Hitler's implementation of the holocaust, being inspired in part by popular eugenics theories of the time put forth mainly by American individuals and organizations such as the Kaiser Wilhelm Foundation.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
WOW - To twist Dawkins words into saying he "supports" eugenics is just dishonest. He clearly does not, he simply supports having a dialog.

Dawkins doesn't say he supports eugenics he just states that perhaps we should ask the question about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There you have it... Obamacare.

If they pass this 3200 bill in the US it allows the federal government a foot in the door to completely overtake the health of Americans.

And, When has the government done anything that's not in the best interest of their own special interests.

With any luck, they'll mess this up just like everything else they attempt.

[edit on 8·26·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
While I hate Dawkins..lol.. I think everyone knows that here, I respect the man, because he is bloody brilliant, but before I agree with him supporting Eugneics, I want to know what TYPE of Eugenics he supports, their are like 5 different types and one Eugnics program is pretty good, in which it does not sterilize anyone, but rather fixes the DNA if its incorrect. For instance if a baby is seen to have a problem, they can go in and fix him/her. Not all of Eugenics is bad, but the Eugenics that was done in the past was and their are some scientists still working to get that old program back up, but I am not sure about Dawkins.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I dont find it strange that such a man as Dawkins could support the use of eugenics for population control..

If you saw the part 4 with Mr.jones, it comes pretty clear that the 'theories' of Darwin were 'pushed' into the schools, and there is a reason for that ..

it is called 'dumbing-down' and 'indoctrination'..

new topics

top topics

join