It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order is the new War On Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify what the New World Order is.

Do you know what New World Order and War On Terror have in common?

They are both invisible enemies. You cannot win over them, because they do not exist. Those two concepts are made to make us believe that we have to fight against some invisible enemy, an enemy that actually doesn't exist.

Thus, we can never win over War On Terror - or the New World Order.

They are, like many other things, mere concepts. Nothing else.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I agree there are no real enemies.

Well there actually are, but thats the funny thing about it.

I watched a movie a couple of weeks ago, forgot the name but it was a true story there were three journalists who posed as CIA agents and got themselves in trouble. They were looking for a war criminal. In the movie they realized that the UN which was supposed to be hunting down the terrorist was not capturing him because they were serving the interests of the UN. So instead the journalists went and got him themselves and brought him to a town where he would be recongnized in public for his war crimes and let him loose on the street. Now that is justice served if you ask me. I am sure those citizens probably beat him into a bloody pulp.

Anyhow, I have a feeling things are not different in the US or any other part of the world. If you want to catch a war criminal, you got to hunt em down and catch em yourself. It probably wouldn't be very difficult either but that is where fear becomes a very effective weapon.

So anyways grow some balls america.

Anyways I had some insight about this, it is all scripted. Every event is scripted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Very true. All of the abstract bogeymen tend to serve a purpose to lead us into a pit of sorts. That which we fear, that which we hate, it takes a stranglehold upon us. They become self-fulfilling prophecies. I ask people to ask themselves, "When all of this bologna is removed, what remains?" We have got to clean our very own houses in order to even have an inkling of what dwells in the homes of others. Judgment, lack of forgiveness, domination, division, manipulation: If the constructs flowing through your mind produce these rotten trees, it is time to reexamine the constructs, to thoroughly look at the roots. Just quit feeding rotten roots. Delight in feeding life-producing roots.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Really, we are all blind any way !!!!!sabre11004...

top topics

join