It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's alien files - 366 UFO sightings this year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, 366 sightings so far this year.?
That is a few sightings one should say !!

2009 , year of astronomy !!
More ufo's coming...
Unless they are Govt. vehicles making fun of us !!

Germany's alien files - 366 UFO sightings this year!
The incredible pictures of an 'alien baby' found in Mexico are causing a stir around the world - but Germany is also a hotspot for extra-terrestrial activity.

According to UFO hotline CENAP, there have been 366 sightings in the country this year, including:

• January 20, 9pm: An unknown object appeared on the radar screen at Stuttgart airport. At the same time a pilot saw lights 2,000 metres up.

• February 17, 2.20am: A cone of light was seen in Augsburg amongst the clouds.

• April 2, 11pm: A glinting object was seen in the sky in Hamburg flying in zigzags.

• April 25, 9pm: A flashing disc was spotted rotating above Cologne…

Are they aliens, hoaxes or meteorites?

Werner Walter (52) from CENAP checks up on almost every sighting. He said: “There are no aliens. What people see are normally sky lights or reflections.“

But UFO enthusiast Erich von Däniken (74) disagrees: “There are aliens! They’re watching us!”

And author Illobrand von Ludwiger (72) said: “There are UFOs but the aliens don’t mean to hurt us.”

The German government has also been concerned with the alien files recently.

At the request of a member of the Bundestag, the authorities quickly responded with a statement: “The government does not believe an extra-terrestrial landing on German territory is possible.”

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey that`s really interesting. I´m living in Germany and the newspaper I have subscribed has not reported one sighting this year so far. So when you don`t search for these things on the internet, what most of the people don`t do, you are not aware of them. Angers me a little.
The alien baby of course was all over the yellow press and the skull on Mars was mentioned.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

Hey that`s really interesting. I´m living in Germany and the newspaper I have subscribed has not reported one sighting this year so far. So when you don`t search for these things on the internet, what most of the people don`t do, you are not aware of them. Angers me a little.
The alien baby of course was all over the yellow press and the skull on Mars was mentioned.

Shame that MSM isnt talking about it..
You can search for this in your local internet newspapers cant you ??

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah, but it`s usually the bottom of the yellow press like bild.de that reports such things. And then in such a sensationalist manner that I can`t take it seriously. But we have www.ufo-datenbank.de (ufo-database) where I can get the good info.

top topics

join