It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organ harvesting called a lie by the Palestine family that supposed suffered this crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes, you read it correctly.............

The "supposed" victim is saying it is utter rubbish (sorry jew haters)

"I don't know if this is true," he said. "We don't have any evidence to support this

The mother denied that she had told any foreign journalist that her son's organs had been stolen.

Ibrahim Ghanem, a relative of Bilal, said that the family never told the Swedish photographer that Israel had stolen organs from the dead man's body.

JPost

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So they didn't murder him and take his organs? They just murdered him and left the organs to go to waste?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I think the Swedes took his organs.

Just hear me out, its the perfect cover. They're a neutral country, the Scandinavians are the last people you would suspect of doing so. And of course we all know that the Swedish media is strange like that, and I mean really strange.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Actually this Israeli article looks like a hatchet job against the Swedish journo. By discrediting him, Israelis wish to rubbish the story of organ harvesting.

Frankly the mother has no choice but to plead ignorance of everything particularly if she lives in an Israeli occupied area.

I think if a strong connection can be made between the New Jersey rabbis who trade in organs and Israel, this would be very strong circumstantial evidence in a war crimes court. You simply have to find the end users of the rabbis' organs and do a dna test.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onoffon

Typical reactionary statement of someone who is blinded by Islamic propaganda. The problem with what the Swedes say on this subject is that there is no definitive proof. This is not a case like the one against China where escaped prisoners and detainees have actually provided dozens of eyewitness accounts of forced organ donations. This is all based on hunches and words to cause inflammatory criticism.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Typical reactionary statement of someone who is blinded by Islamic propaganda.

The problem with what the Swedes say on this subject is that there is no definitive proof.

The New Jersey organ dealing rabbis was a US news story, the Swedish journo is not Islamic according to his Swedish sounding name.

Where you get the phrase 'Islamic propaganda' from is a mystery. Where does one access Islamic propaganda? Fox News?

I am sorry, but I am not convinced by your argument. However, I am convinced by the allegation of Israeli soldiers stealing organs especially when there photos of autopsy 'Y' cuts on corpses with gun shot wounds to the head.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by onoffon]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by onoffon

Clearly you are unaware of how autopsies are done.

They "DO" make a Y incision across the chest and down to about the waist.

This is done to allow the body to be opened up and some or all organs removed/weighed/look for cause of death.

In the case of a gun shot to the head, the cause of death would be clear.

I don't know the law in Israel, but in the US, when someone dies by murder or unknown causes an autopsy "MUST" be performed by law.

www.deathonline.net...

here is a link to how they are done.

Please note the "Y" incision to start the process...

Here is anopther link showing how it is done:

www.ehow.com...

Here is a link as to reasons "why" an autopsy would be performed in the US:

Why is an autopsy performed?
Autopsies are performed for several reasons, including the following:

When a suspicious death occurs, an autopsy is usually ordered.
An autopsy can be ordered when there is some public health concern, such as a mysterious disease.
An autopsy may be ordered if someone dies unattended by a physician, or if the attending physician is uncomfortable signing the death certificate.

Healthsystem.virgina.edu

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

mrmonsoon, don't even bother replying to masonwatcher v2. He's been banned. But yeah, something people don't quite get.

In Israel, they already have willing donors. In the Gaza Strip, not so much. Need a kidney? Ask Hamas and they may deliver one having 'liberated' it from the clutches of the 'Zionist enemy' or something. I wouldn't point the finger at Israel for stealing organs, I'd choose the ones who would be more likely to transplant a kidney that didn't come out of a Jew or an Israeli.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The question that comes to my mind is this... How much did it cost the IDF to shut her up?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

How much did it cost the Swedish media to open her up and her can of lies?

Yeah, that's right, answering a question with a question.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So, Aftonbladet say the family said 1 thing, JPost say they said the opposite. There's only 1 way to sort out the truth... Fight!
Er... hang on, maybe I haven't thought that through.
Oh right, 1 of them is wrong & by printing it, whichever that is has libelled somebody. What we need is a court of law. Protection for the witnesses, exhumation of the bodies & proper examination of them by a team of pathologists from various neutral countries.
What are the chances of that? None whatsoever, imo.

join