It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:'Alien baby' stumps experts - is it just an elaborate hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
For 50 bucks (USD) Jaime Maussan would put together a team of experts to tell the world that i was an alien and my shoes were UFOs

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw a show recently - was it Monsterquest? - where they took a bit of the tail and had it analyzed. IIRC, the DNA test did not match anything they had a record of. Hopefully someone saw the same show and can correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
I saw a show recently - was it Monsterquest? - where they took a bit of the tail and had it analyzed. IIRC, the DNA test did not match anything they had a record of. Hopefully someone saw the same show and can correct me if I'm wrong.

On how MonsterQuest presents DNA-evidence on their show, I would recommend listening to the first episode of the podcast, Monster Talk. They interview frequent MonsterQuest guest Dr. Todd Disotell of NYU.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was going to create a thread on this but I found this...I also found a link that might be of interest : www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
even the thing that keeping him for hrs underwater wouldnt just happen to you maybe to think of something else like whooo..aint dying underwater huh

top topics

<< 1   >>

join