It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want at your funeral?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

A metal band, and a keg!!! Scratch that 3 kegs!!!

Nick....you're going to be dead. You have to think bigger than this. Perhaps have a floor at the Four Seasons booked for the event and have unlimited booze available until no one is left standing.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

A metal band in the distillery, next door an Indie band in the brewery - out in the street a massive rave and down the road a huge stage with 100 stand up comics ripping the urine out of my life.

All streamed live over the internet, the red arrows doing something fancy, A-10's with modified Gatling guns that fire Worthers originals and every lamp post in a 5 mile radius replaced with a dancing pole and strippers.

A barbecue on every corner, and fire hydrants commandeered for the express use of wet t-shirt competitions.

Condoms for all and all hotel rooms cost £1 per hour.

And my lifeless body instrumental in a world record breaking (and very macabre) crowd surfing spectacular - culminating with me being tossed on to my afore mentioned 1,000kg of high explosive - a volly of fireworks and then bang - everyone gets a bit of me to take home and treasure.

Hows that?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I want to be buried in the ground, no casket - helps make the ground more fertile!

...And an Acacia Tree seed planted right next to my body

Particularly, I wanted to be buried in a place where it rains a lot, not much trees around, only a vast grassy land. My love for nature and all creatures, I just want it to go on even beyond death!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

A metal band in the distillery, next door an Indie band in the brewery - out in the street a massive rave and down the road a huge stage with 100 stand up comics ripping the urine out of my life.

All streamed live over the internet, the red arrows doing something fancy, A-10's with modified Gatling guns that fire Worthers originals and every lamp post in a 5 mile radius replaced with a dancing pole and strippers.

A barbecue on every corner, and fire hydrants commandeered for the express use of wet t-shirt competitions.

Condoms for all and all hotel rooms cost £1 per hour.

And my lifeless body instrumental in a world record breaking (and very macabre) crowd surfing spectacular - culminating with me being tossed on to my afore mentioned 1,000kg of high explosive - a volly of fireworks and then bang - everyone gets a bit of me to take home and treasure.

Hows that?

Now, we just need a few movie theaters playing such movies as 300, Rambo, Die Hard, and any other awesome movie!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't want one. Cremate me and lets be done with it. I think they are awful

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A grainy video to be released that shows me possibly emerging from the coroner's van and being secreted away to another country.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't want to have a funeral. I'm hoping to live forever.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A motion detector that triggers recorded sayings of me spewing poo of various sorts every time someone gets near the coffin.

A string and pulley system hooked up to my arms legs and torso motion activated of course.

A coffin lid that snaps shut randomly like I'm the one closing it.

A coffin stand that collapses and throws my body at the feet of people near the end just before they cart me off.

A holographic projection system at the grave site that makes people think I'm A disembodied spirit. A really pissed of one at that !!!!

and last but not least an automated dialing system that randomly calls people I know after this pleasant ordeal ends and recounts crap to them that I know will piss them off and orders really greasy extras cheese pizza's and sends them to people.( I'll just set up the account now just encase)

Nah... I'm just joking lol

I don't really care to tell you the truth I'm dead right.

oh MODship and a script at ATS/BTS/mutter and chat that responds to anything typed on occasion that randomly bans,deletes, posts ,punts people from chat ,deletes there points and leaves comments and profile spam.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I want a 12 gun salute.

But I want all the guns horizontal so that the 6 dudes on one side shoot the 6 guys on the other side and vice versa

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Nothing extravagant- I'd like a typical funeral. I used to just say toss me somewhere and forget about it but later come to realize how unfair that would be to my loved ones. I'd be very upset if someone I loved didn't leave a place for us to grieve so I don't want to do that to anyone, either.

On a morbid note, my paternal grandparents bought a cemetery plot for me when I was around 5 years old. lol It was nice of them but being 30 and married, I'd prefer to be put to rest next to my husband. Not sure what to even do with it but I still have it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is what I want......www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

My grandmother had bought a dual plot with her first husband, MY paternal grandfather) and he died. Then she got remarried. We spent years wondering what she was going to do. LOL

But my aunt decided she is gonna take it.Though I don't know what will happen to her husband. LOL

Funny how family plots cause problems.

My grandmother inherited 5 plots in Waukesha WI. What do you do with five plots in Wisconsin?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

My grandmother inherited 5 plots in Waukesha WI. What do you do with five plots in Wisconsin?

Can't she sell them back to the Cemetery? Donate them to some charitable organization and take the tax write off?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

A quick google gave me this page... Some requests for WI, but not that place you said on that one - stick em on ebay!

(Or kill 4 people and save one for later - your choice)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
A Jazz funeral.
And i hope that soul exists, so i will be able to look at the faces of all those who will be like "WTF"...
Here is very uncommon, but whenever one of my friends passed away we almost always "celebrated" the event: even with music and beer, (unless the circumstancies of the death were tragic). When i'll die won't be that big loss, i often talk about it with the people close to me about this possibility, besides the way i live make the death something that really can happen the sooner or the later, more sooner than later. I have a nice relationship with death, don't fear it: i fear the death of the people that i love but not mine, whenever she will come to take me i will be ready.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'd like to be blessed Spiritual style (my own vows) before I was cremated, then have my ashes put on a small burning Pyre Boat off the East Scottish Coast so theyd end up towards Norway.

I already have a mash-up of tunes played for a after-funeral Rave, so the people on the beach would be raving it up to Venetian Snares, Kernkraft and other tunes playing as all this is going on. Then the party would go on into the night as everyone is getting merry.

I'd hate my funeral to stop other people from having fun in their lives, im just another person out how how many billion in the world and to me "death" is just the beginning anyway, we came from nothing so thus what we came from we continue towards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join