It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is getting publicised so to speak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just been reading about a film coming out in the coming months called "The Forth Kind"
If you go on the website for this film and click recourses in the bottom left and then click theories there is a link to ATS.

Nothing really that important, I just found it slightly humorous and thought i would share it with you guys. Sorry if this has been posted before.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Could you post a link to it!

Seems cool as hell!

www.thefourthkind.net...#/THEORIES

Got it

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Republican08]

Since the link sends you elsewhere, click on resources then theories, and our badasses are there. Or your badasses are there!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is where the links go.

Doesn't SO get money for that?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Oh i have been hearing about this film,
for finding our link as a resource!

Pretty cool,

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Theres a small trailer on this page,

www.aintitcool.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I wonder if it's possible to track down some of that original footage??

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
I wonder if it's possible to track down some of that original footage??

Umm. If it's possible.

Go see JKrog and such, they'll know what to do, see them on my friend list, if you can't search em.

They'll know and pretty much a minority of ats will know, there on top of this stuff.

Good people on here, and very informative.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
ATS was also mentioned in this interview on CBC radio in Ottawa.

cbc.ca...

Wants to open in realplayer

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I believe ATS is very under publicized. I am encouraged to hear about this. I feel the material we contribute is important and people should know about it. Then again, I may be encouraging the opening of a pandoras box for us. Who knows, that is why SO gets the big bucks, it's out of my league such decisions.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I believe ATS is very under publicized.

I don't know about that. A Google search on almost any forum topic here will likely return threads from this site in the results. No it isn't advertised on American Idol or anything, but who wants them here, anyway?

By the way anyone hear about Matt Damon set to play Bob Lazar in a movie? I can't wait to see who they cast for John Lear.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

I see, thanks for the reply. Maybe it is more publicized than I am thinking. That movie sounds very interesting. Any idea what it is called? I would really like to see something like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

The name of the movie is "The Fourth Kind", it does look to be a pretty good flick.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I will be checking this one out! Thanks Springer, I've heard of it but I didn't know a Bob Lazar character would be involved. It sounds really cool.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
its great,to get a boost in members and poblicity i just hope we wont attract some trolls and flamers and that kind..tourists -_-

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

May be some crossed signals here. The movie this thread is about is "The Fourth Kind" and is already made and scheduled for release. The Bob Lazar movie is all tentative at this point. See this thread for some info.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Now I see. I just watched the trailer for the fourth kind and it looks really good. This movie, S4, I will look into as well. It is definitely something I'd want to see. Thanks for clearing that up!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well I think this is JUST GREAT. I mean ATS is the BEST 'fringe' site in the world. There is nothing you can not find out here, if it is not documented already then you can SURE BET it will be by one of our many members on here. IMO, that is what makes me continue to want to be a member on this site, the ability to create and expand on new theories. Keep in mind ATS is represented by people ALL over the world. I for one am beyond glad that ATS is getting even MORE publicity. I think that it should be read by EVERYONE, just as much as the major newspapers are read, or major news channels are watched. I know the number one stop for ANYTHING 'alternative' is FOR SURE ATS in mine and many others books.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah right - tell me aliens aren't terrifying - I mean its all well and good to say they are peace loving hippies, but at the end of the day they would be dealing with almost irrelevant levels of intelligence - we would be ants to them.

top topics

join