It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Swine Flu Assassinations, Vaccinations & Depopulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a world leading public health activist and investigative journalist is at work again here with this shocking, revealing video of the CIA's involvement in REALLY BAD THINGS. Surprise, surprise, SURPRISE! ~

So I have a question. There's been talk of dismantling the Fed, losing the Dept of Education, and a whole host of other agencies. But when in the HELL is anyone going to come to their senses and start talking about getting rid of the most vile, corrupt, notorious, murderous, covert, black budget sucking, drug running, crime conglomerate there ever was- THE CIA???? Huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is an awesome video... I've heard this guy on C2C, Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, Michael Savage and another talk show that I can't remember the name at the moment but this guy is truly informative, knowledgable and has been able to back up his statements with facts.

I really hope and plead for ever member to keep this thread alive and even if you don't believe in the harmful effects of these vaccines please post your comments so that at least everybody an decide for themselves.

Good stuff!
S&F

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

So I have a question. There's been talk of dismantling the Fed, losing the Dept of Education, and a whole host of other agencies. But when in the HELL is anyone going to come to their senses and start talking about getting rid of the most vile, corrupt, notorious, murderous, covert, black budget sucking, drug running, crime conglomerate there ever was- THE CIA???? Huh?

great point! the video is good too, its interesting and not surprising to see all the dots being connected!

thanks for sharing!!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by feedpeopletosharks]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by feedpeopletosharks
great point!

Thanks. And yeah, this isn't all that surprising, considering it's the CIA.
I am so deathly sick of what that specific organization has perpetuated upon the world, I most definitely would like to talk of dismantling it in favor of something else. What would that be? I don't know. Maybe the whole thing doesn't need to be dismantled, just the parts of it and evil people in it that literally terrorize the planet in the name of National Security.

new topics

top topics

join