It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what age was your first psychic experience?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, I would love to hear peoples first experiences with psychic abilities.

The first one I personally can remember was at the age of 10. I was walking in the woods with my brother and all of a sudden I got deja vue and a flash movie of our entire conversation including me flipping over a rock to get a pack of smokes I had stashed the day before, only to find it was wet and ruined.

Then over the next few minutes everything came about, just like I saw in that flash moment.

This was my first remeberable moment experiencing ESP. I am very much interested in hearing other peoples experiences because this is part of how we all grow and learn.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know if this would be considered a psychic experience.
I was 3 or 4 years old and it was Easter. My parents had put an Easter basket in the backyard with candies and chocolate bunnies in it. We were on the second floor looking down when my sister saw the Easter bunny walking in the backyard. Me and my brother went to the window to look, and I saw a creepy looking Easter bunny man. He was as tall as a man. Looked like he had on a rabbit suit. His back was kind of hunched, and he tip-toed across the lawn. His face looked kind of scary. My dad was in the house so it wasn't him.
In that house where we first lived, some guy got himself beheaded my dad told us when we were older. That explains why so many strange things happened.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dreams that litterally come real, act for act--dreamed them since I can first remember dreaming; they didn't start happening until I was 14. (Runs in the family--dad had his first confirmed when he was about 5 by his mother.)
Dreams that need interpretation b/c the subconscious is trying to tell me something--about three, accompanied by running accross high energy barriers.
I forceably stopped much of it when I was about 8-10, and they are just now starting back up for about a year.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
well...

is the ability to see something happen in a dream and then have that very thing happen the exact same way you saw it down to the time on the clock considered psychic?

if so around 9 i think. if not later in my teenage years then.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've had several lucid dreams, although I don't know if you would consider those "Psychic Experiences" or not.
I have, however had a precognitive dream. I was about 19 years old at the time. I dreamed a scene that was about 2 weeks in my future. The deja vu sense was nearly staggering. I have never forgotten it, but I'm just now starting to investigate the possibilities.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I was 6 and playing with my cousins it was my sisters 1first bday, and we were outside playing hide and seek when I spoted a man all white standing at the fence, the only problem was that he called my name and I was the only one able to see him nobody else not even my parents and I could not undestand why they did not believed me and then after that I discovered what ghost and apparitions were and I started to be afraid of everything.
and to add to the problem my cousings will tease me all the time.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Mine must of been early teens, i kept having this dream about my nan dying. This dream lasted for about a month. Then one night i didn't have the dream and that was the night she died.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
mine was when i was about six i could command smoke in which direction to go and wind in which direction to blow but only for short time periods of time when i was really happy or angry

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm, interesting timing. Last weekend my daughter said a couple of things that got my attention.

My mom had left town to stay with my sister for the weekend. On Sunday when she got back,she gave me call to let her know she home.

I hung up the phone, went back in to my daughters room to check on her. She is only 2 1/2. Well she goes"lets go to grammies". She is home know. I never once said mom or mother when I was on the phone with my mom. Also I was in the garage when I was talking to her. My daughter could not have heard anything I said. But she knew my was home.

So I called my mom back to tell her about it. My mom told me to sit and listen. She told me earlier in the week,that my little girl would pick up her toy phone and call her cousin. Just pretending. But she keep asking her cousin how the bump on his head was. She kept telling my mom that he hit his head pretty hard and had a bad bump on it. At the end of the week,my sister gave my mom call,just to BS, she mentioned that on Monday my nephew and fallen and had a bad bump on his head. There is no way my daughter could have known that. I was a little freaked out when I heard that.
So I have been keeping an on my little girl,to see if anything else happens.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by nyeff]

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by nyeff]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
mine was aroung 8.

Iv done my own reaserch and came to the conclusion that it starts during pubertie

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this is really psychic or not, but I was about 5 and my great grandma was pretty sick. My mom didn't really tell me anything about it, but one day I just randomly asked her if she wanted to share my Nana with me. I guess she thought it was a strange question and she asked my why I wanted to "share her." I responded with "Because you don't have a grammy anymore." It was about 10 minutes later we got a phone call that my great grandma died. I always knew when someone in my family dies, and the one side of my family always gets a "sign" that someone is about to die. Almost every member of the family sees the last person that died before another family member dies.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Darn, I dont recall having any psychic experiences! The area I live in is dull in this subject. Wish I had some kind of psychic experience. How can I learn this stuff? Like psychoknesis and stuff. It would be cool to read peoples attitude

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The best time to do this, for me is at bed time when I am relax is the best time to open your mind and let the energy flow and just go with it, if you get scare or feel panic it will not happen, you have to invite it into your life and your mind, once you understand is done your life will not be the same and you will not see the world the same way again.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i am not even really sure how old i am i am 27 26 or 28

but about three years ago i had my first real significant psychic experience. my horoscope, not the god damned stupid #ing sun sign #, said that i would have a psychic experience and not even realize it until afterwards. then it happened. it #ing pisses my off.

it god damn #ing pisses me off.

mother #ing pisses me off god damnit. Damn it and my #ing psychic ability because it is not worth #.

if i only would have known i could have interceded.

but is psychic ability worth if you can't even distinguish you ass from a hole in the ground.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have enjoyed reading everyones exeriences, but alas have none of my own. I hope to have some kind of epiphany some day.

However, when my daughter was still a toddler she would ask "is gramma here yet" or "can i answer the phone papa is thinking about me"? Sure enough they would call or drop by and I would always be stunned. Sad thing is as she has gotten older, she does it less. Too bad this kind of sensitivity can't be honed.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I had troubled child hood. No specifics just hard. Like alot.

Anyway, my first sighting of my "unseens" where at age 5. I remember that it was a extremely hard evening and I "hid" in my room where I first recognized my two "friends". Bright in color,but otherwise silent. You would think at that age I would be afraid, but felt "safe". Perhaps it was not being alone when in past I had "hid", this night I slept on the bed rather than under.

My parents however say that since I was 2 I showed signs of communicating with invisible friends. I drew pictures of them. I did not talk till age of 3, but they observed me clearly communicating with "someone".

I have always been able to "feel" trouble. Also, predict silly things like radio contest results or conclussions to races. Also, know "evil" people upon meeting them, knowing they would hurt me at one point. I mean physically.

Sounds like BS I know, but as I got older I started to ignore a lot. Just recently need what I ignored for so long.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Children do this mostly because they have no control over it. Since they can sense that it upsets/unsettles their elders, they instinctively learn to block it out over time. In later years, they have to break through it. I usually say that I don't have deja vu dreams anymore, becaues the few that I have are so far between that I don't really remember when I had the dream anymore--that and I forcibly don't remember much of the dream...

This novel is, of course, just a sci-fi novel, but it gets into a pretty good concept, similar to that which I worte above. the reason the boy in the bookis having so much trouble is because he doesn't control what he thinks around his impressionable horse--has no control.

Notice it's on an alien world, and the "horse" aint actually a horse, it keeps thinking about bacon ...

www.curledup.com...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It takes time to control this. I, personally, want nothing to do with it, I want to enjoy my life, not know what is going to happen. I don't remember a time that I don't have "a feel." A surprise once in a while is not a lot to ask. My great-grandmother read tea leaves, my grandmother denied what she could see, Mom sees the same thing as her grandmother, I want the same thing as MY grandmother, a surprise once in a while, what's wrong with that.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
i am not even really sure how old i am i am 27 26 or 28

but about three years ago i had my first real significant psychic experience. my horoscope, not the god damned stupid #ing sun sign #, said that i would have a psychic experience and not even realize it until afterwards. then it happened. it #ing pisses my off.

it god damn #ing pisses me off.

mother #ing pisses me off god damnit. Damn it and my #ing psychic ability because it is not worth #.

if i only would have known i could have interceded.

but is psychic ability worth if you can't even distinguish you ass from a hole in the ground.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by panchovilla]

are you talking about when you "know/geuss" whats going to happen before it happends?

then you have no idea when its ganna happend "to me, itll happen 1 week to 1 houre away" but when it happens you are like "oh # i knew that was going to happen" but it was too late?

ya, i #ing hat that # then it gose away then it comes back at months at a time, only if i could controle it

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
First major pschic experience i remember would have to be seeing 9/11 in my dream. It was a really scary dream. I was like 9 at the time. I woke up in cold sweats after that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join