It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel to freeze settlements in exchange for tougher Iran sanctions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by habfan1968

Okay, now Your trolling. They have fully cooperated. You have no proof, and all countries would agree to sanctions.

As it stands Your biased beliefs, and trolling are evident. Israel is one of the largest collections of nuclear weapons in the World, and it goes against all World treaties.

Now please leave the thread should You disagree so much.

Thanks,

Sancho

To all others posting in here please realize this person is a troll, and trying to throw You all off Your games.

They lifted a ban on agency inspectors on August 21 2009 ending a year long ban on inspections. So for the last year they were co-operating? As for trolling I simply replied to a post.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Where is the proof they have moved onto weapons grade uranium? I have yet hear them stating that they want it for anything other than power generation.

There is always some kind of boogey man out there to get Israel. Iran is the least of it's worries. If it wants to concentrate on someon, why not Pakistan? Or Saudi Arabia? That is a good one, two US sponsored terrorist governments fighting. Dear God, the arms companies would need a money vault like Scrooge McDuck to fit it all in.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

And why should Israel make concessions to the demands of Palestinian terrorists without anything in return?

Why doesn't anyone consider Israel, or the US for that matter, terrorists?

Israel has killed more Palestinians by far. The US has killed more civilians than "terrorists". Both Israel and the US fit the definition of a terrorist:

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Yeah, I'd say Israel and the US also fit the bill.

Just because it's state sanctioned doesn't make a difference.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

How is pushing people off their land to expand Israeli settlements acting in self defense?

How is destroying a school full of children self defense?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
wow great thread once again and hopefully you are rightfully wrong in this case! i dont plan on going back to the desert but money is always the key to all evil is it not? i really dont know what to think anymore about anything. actually have been realizing more and more that the more i do feel is given to me as a hey did you know kind of way its really not that way at all. its really the horse giving the man the pill. sancho is right wake up. S + F

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Didn't you know?

They got yellow cake Uranium from Niger...duh!

Oh man! I just couldn't help myself with that one *sigh*

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Rook1545

Didn't you know?

They got yellow cake Uranium from Niger...duh!

Oh man! I just couldn't help myself with that one *sigh*

I had heard that actually. I heard there was surplus, since the previous guy interested ended up having some kind of domestic problems. I am guessing his feedback got affected negatively for that one.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Preemptive war is illegal. It's not a moot point. And it's a major reason why our world is getting more dangerous every day.
Preemptive war is illegal because the agressor can easily rely on false allegations to start the war. All the wars of the Middle Ages were preemptive wars and we are still there apparently.
World states are part of a world organisation whose first fonction is to settle conflicts by diplomacy, not to prevent wars but outlaw wars. This world organisation was given by its members the power to deploy an army and other means like embargo, etc... to stauch a rogue state.
The behavior of Israel state by standing up to international law for decades has severily undermined the credibility of the UN and its ability to be an organisation where peace could be built between world states.

The non-proliferation agreement is for nukes, what are you talking about ?
Iran is processing nuclear material for civil use. IAEA has confirmed the non-diversion of Iranian nuclear material. Nonetheless, Iran must comply to all the international community demands of course. Same as Israel.
Despite all the evidence that Iran is not building nukes, you are still echoing the MSM with implied messages.

Originally posted by habfan1968
but that state is not in the middle of their country.

Where do you want to go with a comment like that ? Is it a constructive argument ? What do you want ? Me to throw back at you Israel exists because of the will and recognition of countries that were not in the middle ?
You are way too illogical and biased to have a sane and civil conversation.

On your principles, we will never reach peace and regular people will continue being used as cannon fodder by the powerfuls.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Manouche]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in again, and SHOUT OUT how proud I am of the amount of AWARE ATSers there are. A hardened bunch of People who can see through the deceptions in article presented in the OP.

We are being set up for war, and I do believe VIGILANCE is taking hold!!

It really is the masses against the few manipulative Elite.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's truly a sign of decadence that so many people cravenly defend the Muslim Clerics who run the Islamic Republic of Iran, who have as their mission, the Islamization of the entire world.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
It's truly a sign of decadence that so many people cravenly defend the Muslim Clerics who run the Islamic Republic of Iran, who have as their mission, the Islamization of the entire world.

Oh yes, because everyone who disagrees with and criticizes Israel's policies are supporters of the "Islamization"(sic) of the entire world.....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Destruction of Israel is part of their plan. So , um, yeah... advocating for the destruction of Israel is advocating the destruction of Europe, North America, South America , etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nowhere in this thread does it say that someone advocates the destruction of Israel. Stop being melodramatic to try and steam up your love for Israel. If Israel wanted to remain peaceful, and safe, they would stop running their mouths about attacking Iran and "defeating Islam".

What do you expect, honestly? Someone in Iran says "Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth." so someone in Israel says the same about Iran?

What is happening here? Peaceful resolution, or a pissing contest? I'm probably going to go with the latter.

If Israel wants to be as mature and professional a nation as it claims it is, "amongst all the evil hatred", then they probably ought to start with their top officials shutting their mouths in regards to inciting World War 3.

Same goes for the US, if that's any indication on my stance.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

I don't know. Are the ants coming out of the wood work? How can You look at what the posturing going on, and believe the stuff You write?

Israel, and the US are the ones drooling rivers from their mouths with anxiety to attack Iran; yet You apparently buy the spin.

Like I stated from the get go. Albert Pyke from over a 100 years ago envisioned 3 World Wars for their luciferian reign to come into power. The average Israeli, just as the average Christian American, or Muslim are not part of the future vision the Elite have.

Hey, Pyke said all this long ago, and now it is working out exactly as he said the Elite want it.

My entire point was be observant for a false flag.

I ask You know if there is a false flag within lets say 2 months, then would You really want a war with Iran?????? Considering that You read a warning here about what the true nature of it was?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Sorry to p*ss all over your Israel-bashing thread, but I have to (respectfully) disagree with all of the above posts.

Matt, I came to realize that you feel very strongly toward Israel, it is your right. But at the same time, I would never had believe that you would become a first poster to fling poop and derail this thread from the very first page, quite sad my pro semite friend.

And for the record, it was not an israel bashing thread, it was an intelligent discussion on how some poster thought about Bully #1 (Israel) telling Bullies #2, #3 and #4 (France, USA and the UK) that they will momentarily stop bullying (for how long the freeze will be effective) the Palestinians about land grabbing if and only if Bullies # 2, 3 and 4 agrees to Bully back Israel big bad Bogeyman (Iran).

Now, we are talking about a freeze here and not a complete stop and pull out from the occupied territories so lets just say hypothetically that we play Israel's game for do not mistake it for something else than a game, then what? We (members of the UN) impose international sanctions against Iran for something they haven't done yet? That would be emulating the movie "minority report" to the letter. So now that we are playing the game, that would lead to a lot of international tension in between Bullies #2, 3, 4 and China/Russia. Why? All because Israel somewhat promises and that is a big "IF" to freeze Palestinian land grabs. Now lets just say that WE have played the game Israel laid our for us, when you freeze, you can always thaw and having seen the fanaticism if Israelis Settlers, I highly doubt that the freeze will last. So where does that leaves us and the Iranians? The Iranians will suffer under international sanctions like the Iraqis did before the war and all of that with no effort what so ever on the part of Israel. The only effort Israel will have to show is restraint on their ever advancing land grabbing for a little while to show that they can play fair and then when the game is played and Israel goal is accomplished, the land grab will resume leaving Bullies # 2, 3 and 4 scratching their head thinking, WE kept our part of the bargain, why can't you do the same and Israel will reply as they always do when being criticized by the international communities about their never ending Palestinians land grab... Mind your own beeswax you bunch of Anti-Semite!

slick anti-Western anti-Israeli propaganda machine that is paid for with Western petrol dollars.

Next time you go gas up Matt, better ask yourself where that gas of yours comes from... and if you do not own a car and take the bus, the same question applies. What carries me to work, does it comes from anti-Israeli propaganda Western petrol dollars? Does the food being delivered at my local super market comes from anti-Israeli propaganda Western petrol dollars? Does my fish and chip, does my crumpets, does my Guiness, does my... comes from anti-Israeli propaganda Western petrol dollars?

If you feel so strongly about anti-Israeli propaganda Western petrol dollars then better start asking question and help your fellow semite brethren by boycotting everything that comes from anti-Israeli propaganda Western petrol dollars... I can tell you that in the end, if you choose that course of action, you will be left with little to no food, petrol based transportation, petrol based import/export... the list goes on.

In my honest opinion, Bullies #2, 3 and 4 should mind their own business and let Israel fare for themselves for they do not lack nukes, they have plenty to defend themselves so why should other countries get involved? To maybe put a temporary salve on Palestine ever shrinking land?

Talk about a nice way to stir the barrel of crap, even I can smell the stench of it in my living room!

This whole proposition to freeze settlers which by all means = grabbing more Palestinian land stinks to high hell.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

It's clear you know nothing about the government of Iran. Like I said.. go ahead and defend Iran.. defend the people who want to slaughter you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

My entire point was be observant for a false flag.

I ask You know if there is a false flag within lets say 2 months, then would You really want a war with Iran?????? Considering that You read a warning here about what the true nature of it was?

LOL Keep looking for those false flags.

I'll be in the real world.... where so many of you are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
reply to post by SyphonX

It's clear you know nothing about the government of Iran. Like I said.. go ahead and defend Iran.. defend the people who want to slaughter you.

I don't take kindly to pseudo-death threats. I've played this game before, and I've been a part of it for almost 10 years, thanks to the Bush administration and my time spent in Iraq.

A number of my fellow soldiers were killed, in Iraq, thanks to the continuation of this said war and the unlawful nature in which it was started, many soldiers continue to die, and so do innocent civilians.

This war was started on the same basis in which you argue; "Agree with us or you will die." "Traitor, Ignorant, etc".

You absolutely disgust me to the highest degree. I never bring up the fact that people I know were killed in Iraq, but I felt it was necessary here, just to show something of which completely flies over you. I could care less if you ever understand, because I know you won't.

But it's there, and at least other people can make that obvious correlation and come up with a thoughtful, logical conclusion.

You sir, if you are even serious at this point, are a pitiful coward. You feel so strongly that we attack Iran and the Muslim world? Then do so, go, I won't stop you. Bleed for Israel, and know I won't mourn your loss.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You are advocating for more needless suffering. More death of men, women and children.

You are encouraging and egging on the start of World War 3. You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you speak so highly of yourself, and claim that you (and Israel) are of the higher-professional caliber?

You chickenhawk coward.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Since you are so passionate about war, and the defending of nations. I'd like to hear about your prior military service, if you have any. I'd like to know if you really are such a coward that encourages so much war and suffering, yet has never even so much as served.

You better tell me you served in combat, at the very least. You better tell me you've seen men die, and children's limp and lifeless bodies. You better know what it's like to have bullets ping near you and rockets fly over your head, bombs bursting in your face.

Because if you have not, then I wouldn't be surprised. If you have... at some point, served somewhere and seen these things? Then I wouldn't believe you, or at the very least, expect you to be a sociopath.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join