It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel to freeze settlements in exchange for tougher Iran sanctions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Sorry to p*ss all over your Israel-bashing thread, but I have to (respectfully) disagree with all of the above posts.

Hey, No problem. I actually enjoy a good shower here, and there from females

Now, to set You straight regarding my personal beliefs; of which You assume based off of MSM propaganda that I must hate Israelis.

I don't hate anyone.

There are evil People ruling this World from the shadows. The average Israelis is simply cannon fodder to them; as the average Christian is. Just look at Albert Pyke, and his vision of 3 World Wars as being necessary to carry out their illuminated Luciferian worship.

Another point I might add, is the coming vaccine is a killer, and all the Israelis are getting the shot; again more proof that the real Elite don't want the average Israeli; just like they don't want the Muslim, or Christian.

So, don't judge me, and my beliefs based off of Your inability not to listen to the MSM; they were bought out by Elite long ago.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have written any explanation to You; as from this comment You think not being fair is correct.

reply to post by buddhasystem

Too funny!

reply to post by SyphonX

Exactly the point I wrote the thread in the manner I did. The power Elite will need reasoning, and great cause to drag the American publlic into war.. Thats through winning their hearts, and minds; by a false flag. After all a war in Jerusalem is called ********Armageddon*****

reply to post by St Vaast

St.Vaast I must say it is always a pleasure to see You in threads. Your arguments aren't, but shining light of the truth. I commend You for Your passion.

I've come across many articles sighting just what You've mentioned, but decided not to cover, or write on them because I just didn't know how; I was jaw dropped at the atrocities.

reply to post by sos37

Yep, I am no bible thumper, but I do believe the Elite are using it to fulfill there agenda. I do absolutely believe the Elites plans of war enter into Jerusalem; as Albert Pyke mentioned.

They really will try for their War Of Armageddon....in Jerusalem.
Sorry I didn't respond to all. I am still reading, but wanted to say I am proud at the awareness, and vigilance the ATS community has.

All we have to do is something called civil disobedience; simply not participate. This article is simply subliminal desensitization; preparing us.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Rook1545

Really????

Please enlighten me.

Please show me a valid link or two that shows Israel's full army out in battle formation.
Please show me a valid link or two that shows Israel's full air-force is out/fueled and load with weapons
Please show me a valid link or two that shows Israel's full tank force is fueled/loaded and in the desert ready to attack.

We won't discuss the issues of getting men and tanks into Iran in an number.

Seems to me, that they are nothing a like, counter to what you propose.

So any of the MULTITUDE of threads posted here in the last year about Israel doing NAVAL, and AIRFORCE exercises don't count? The threads about Israel telling everyone who will listen that if someone doe snot do something about Iran, that they will, what about all of those? Use the BASIC search function at the top of the page and see for your self

Israel attacking Iran by year's end
Israel threatens Iran with destruction
Isreal stands ready to bomb Iran nuclear sites I especially like that one, since it says right in the title, that are ready and waiting.

There is 3 to get you started. Now you can look up your own homework.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

excellent the light of truth can always shine through staged propaganda!!!

A defensive war, eh? I guess that's how You will see this one soon when the US American People will be drug into it by a False Flag?

I have already stated my opinion on it.

reply to post by DYepes

I seem to remember the last time We were fed posturing for war this much, the USA was indeed drug into war....remember with Iraq?

Take Your rug of pessimism, and covet high; a wall of steel truth lay just in front of this ride We are all on.

I am only maintaining vigilance; as I see it has stopped further issues in the World already by keeping People aware

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Yeah...it was defensive...from the Wikipedia article on that war:

The Israeli cabinet decided to launch a general offensive on May 23, immediately upon receiving the news that the straits would be closed.

Note the word OFFSENSIVE, that is the opposite of defensive, it means they are the ones ATTACKING

Here is another one:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) attacked the diversion works in Syria in March, May, and August 1965, perpetuating a prolonged chain of border violence that linked directly to the events leading to war.

Hmmm...that is before the war...and it started the border violence...I guess Syria really is to blame...oh wait, no they aren't...

You should read it, it is fascinating. The amount that 2 groups of people can hate on each other truly is amazing. If you strip away the religious part and see it as it really is, two groups of idiots fighting over who lives where, you can see just how stupid it really is.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Rook1545]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well sanchoearlyjones what an excellent thread i do think war will happen before the year is out.
As for Israel going to agree to a partial settlement freeze who do they think they are it's not there land they should remove all settlement's.
Just maybe if they did that and left the Palestinians to run there country without check points and blockades and not like a prison camp there just mite be peace over there but i personally think it was all setup a long time ago after WW11 it's not the average Israelis it's someone else pulling all the strings it's all set up it allways as been.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Some big mistakes here must be corrected.

Do you use the term 'occupied territories' in english in reference to Israel ?

The Gaza Strip, The West Bank and East Jerusalem are not Israel sovereign territory. Those territories are militarily occupied by Israel. Israel has not annexed them, the international law forbids it. You might be surprised it is illegal for states to conquer land by war. That's why world states and world organisations have repeatedly asked Israel to stop those territories colonisation. It's illegal, it's not Israel land. Not until a treaty recognised by world states and world organisations decide on the future on those territories.

Those territories were part of the British mandate Palestine and were first occupied by Egypt and Jordan and after by Israel.
A hundred countries have officially recognised those territories as a Palestinian state.

It's a pity to read some of the comments in this thread. Ignorance and/or bad faith levels above the roof.

Back to the OP, as Sancho wrote, it's all posturing. Israel has to stop the settlements, it's commanded by international law. It's not a bargain. They won't do the world a favour by stopping it, they are obliged to by international law. They don't have to have something in exchange.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Regardless of what the "world court" thinks of Israel's adventures, it really doesn't quite matter, does it?

I feel Israel will be pulling a "Coalition of the Willing" 1-step forward, 2-steps back sort of thing, just like the US did with Iraq.

When the US couldn't get world recognition for the war, or with the UN for that matter, they decided to just say screw it and created "Coalition Gang" just to spite the whole notion.

We will see just that.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

Yeah...it was defensive...from the Wikipedia article on that war:

The Israeli cabinet decided to launch a general offensive on May 23, immediately upon receiving the news that the straits would be closed.

Note the word OFFSENSIVE, that is the opposite of defensive, it means they are the ones ATTACKING

Here is another one:

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) attacked the diversion works in Syria in March, May, and August 1965, perpetuating a prolonged chain of border violence that linked directly to the events leading to war.

Hmmm...that is before the war...and it started the border violence...I guess Syria really is to blame...oh wait, no they aren't...

You should read it, it is fascinating. The amount that 2 groups of people can hate on each other truly is amazing. If you strip away the religious part and see it as it really is, two groups of idiots fighting over who lives where, you can see just how stupid it really is.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Rook1545]

No I am pretty sure Offensive was when the combined force of three neighbors gathered in tanks at it's borders, that is an offensive and announcing that you are about to wipe Isreal off the map is an offensive, who fired the first shot at this point is a moot point after the leader of one of these countries announces something along those lines.
Launching an offensive in response to the closing of the straight that effectively cuts off supplies which some might consider an act of war in the first place, may have been the only option Isreal had left at that point?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Where was your righteous indignation when Israel was blockading the waterways and ports into Palestinian territory? Or the US blockading Iran? Correct me if I am wrong, but those countries can do whatever they want with what is effectively part of their own country. Since the Strait of Tiran is in Egyptian waters, they are essentially able to do whatever they want with it. If they want to blockade it, and ensure that no weapons are getting into Israel, that is good, they are looking out for themselves EXACTLY like Israel does.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
Some big mistakes here must be corrected.

Do you use the term 'occupied territories' in english in reference to Israel ?

The Gaza Strip, The West Bank and East Jerusalem are not Israel sovereign territory. Those territories are militarily occupied by Israel. Israel has not annexed them, the international law forbids it. You might be surprised it is illegal for states to conquer land by war. That's why world states and world organisations have repeatedly asked Israel to stop those territories colonisation. It's illegal, it's not Israel land. Not until a treaty recognised by world states and world organisations decide on the future on those territories.

Those territories were part of the British mandate Palestine and were first occupied by Egypt and Jordan and after by Israel.
A hundred countries have officially recognised those territories as a Palestinian state.

It's a pity to read some of the comments in this thread. Ignorance and/or bad faith levels above the roof.

Back to the OP, as Sancho wrote, it's all posturing. Israel has to stop the settlements, it's commanded by international law. It's not a bargain. They won't do the world a favour by stopping it, they are obliged to by international law. They don't have to have something in exchange.

Iran must stop processing nuclear material, it is international law. The nuclear non-proliferation agreement that Iran signed. It's great for one hundred countries to acknowledge the Palestinian State but that state is not in the middle of their country.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Iran must stop processing nuclear material, it is international law. The nuclear non-proliferation agreement that Iran signed. It's great for one hundred countries to acknowledge the Palestinian State but that state is not in the middle of their country.

Actually Iran is permitted to process nuclear material ****in accordance**** with the NNPA. You need to check Your facts.

Okay I just want to make sure We ALL STAY CIVIL IN THIS THREAD. I WILL BE ALERTING THE MODS FOR ANYONE THROWING DIRT TRYING TO GET THIS THREAD YANKED.

Thanks,

Sancho

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Where was your righteous indignation when Israel was blockading the waterways and ports into Palestinian territory? Or the US blockading Iran? Correct me if I am wrong, but those countries can do whatever they want with what is effectively part of their own country. Since the Strait of Tiran is in Egyptian waters, they are essentially able to do whatever they want with it. If they want to blockade it, and ensure that no weapons are getting into Israel, that is good, they are looking out for themselves EXACTLY like Israel does.

Sorry but we were talking about a specific war, I thought. I don't agree with many actions many countries and states make. In this instance though concerning the 6 day war, Isreal took decisive steps to secure Isreal. Today, if Iran continues rhetoric and nuclear ambitions with leadership that may prefer to see no Isreal then attacking Iran pre-emtively may be justified to them. I would not like to see it as I think the US would not back Isreal if they were to do that and it could be the start of the big war.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hey hab fan, you from Quebec? How's about the rest of the world tells you to shut your collective mouths, drop the separatist bit, get over yourselves? Would that sound ok to you? Can the rest of Canada start just inching in from Ontario and reclaiming what is now Quebec for the rest of Canada? How would you all feel about that?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hmmm. We must have read different articles. I read the article the link took me to, and it read as though the United States (Obama) is trying to act as a broker in peace talks, or at least is trying to get things on a more tolerable plane for those living in the area, and begin to begin talking of some kind of an agreement.

I'm not convinced this is true, anyway.

(Nothing personal to OP).

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Actually Iran is permitted to process nuclear material ****in accordance**** with the NNPA. You need to check Your facts.

Okay I just want to make sure We ALL STAY CIVIL IN THIS THREAD. I WILL BE ALERTING THE MODS FOR ANYONE THROWING DIRT TRYING TO GET THIS THREAD YANKED.

Thanks,

Sancho

Actually in the agreement they signed it is for power usage not weapons grade which we can all agree they have moved onto.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm tired of people trumpeting Israel's security and freedom. I'm tired of them saying Israel wants nothing more than to remain peaceful and sovereign.. etc.

Then they always say.. "I never want to see a war with Iran.. that would be bad.." Yet you all just keep going don't you? It's like a man continually shooting himself in the nuts and telling us all how great it is, and that if we don't agree with it and start shooting ourselves in the nuts too, then we are wrong.

Look deeper... you're being put on the surface of something beyond anything you can understand right now. The war drums are beating, and they need you to drum. Put down the drums.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look this thread was meant to show VIGILANCE. Not to have People throw stones.

The vigilance comes into play as war hawks stir the war drums. I wanted to illustrate the very likely possibility of a False Flag attack; which would in turn throw us all into WW 3.

READ THE OP.

It's all about vigilance. As the Elite want NONE of us, that includes all abrahamic faith based religions.....Christianity, Muslim, and Judaism.

We all are in danger, and the OP illustrates that We can see it coming.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hey hab fan, you from Quebec? How's about the rest of the world tells you to shut your collective mouths, drop the separatist bit, get over yourselves? Would that sound ok to you? Can the rest of Canada start just inching in from Ontario and reclaiming what is now Quebec for the rest of Canada? How would you all feel about that?

I am from Quebec and I propose Canadians drop the whole french /english crap and if Quebec wants to vote on it they can pay for it themselves. That whole scenario would never happen here and you know it further I would be on the Canadian side if it ever did. If Quebec decided to terrorize the rest of us in the country I would be all for throwing them into the St.Lawrence and taking the land back for the Country

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Iran must stop processing nuclear material, it is international law.

When all countries that have nuclear power plants finally shut all of them down, then maybe other countries like Iran might follow the trend.

The trend, however, is there are various countries the want nuclear power plants, and so does Iran.

The only problem I see is that Israel is scared that Iran may become totally power independent. Israel has made so many excuses and cried wolf so many times. If Israel wants a war with Iran, then Israel can fight there own war. At this point, however, Israel would also have to strike the U.S. that in the Area to reach Iran. Of course, Israel now tries to blackmail the U.S. to move out of the way. The U.S. isn't going to move.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Okay, now Your trolling. They have fully cooperated. You have no proof, and all countries would agree to sanctions.

As it stands Your biased beliefs, and trolling are evident. Israel is one of the largest collections of nuclear weapons in the World, and it goes against all World treaties.

Now please leave the thread should You disagree so much.

Thanks,

Sancho

To all others posting in here please realize this person is a troll, and trying to throw You all off Your games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join