It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds' Deposition: Video and Transcript Released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the post S&F!

Many of us have been following this case for a long time now.

One aspect of the Sibel Edmonds story that has not been mentioned on this thread so far is the possibility that she may be disinfo.

For being the "most gagged person in history" she seems to be doing pretty well getting her story out.

Think about it folks. The 9/11 perps had no trouble killing 3000 innocent people to further their agenda. Why is this woman still alive? She is not widely known to the public and would be a perfect candidate for "suicide", car accident, plane accident, crazed truther attack etc etc.

If she is "the key" to 9/11 she would not be breathing right now. A good possibility for limited hangout

From Wiki:

A limited hangout is a form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality by withholding key facts is protecting a deeper crime and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out. In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones.

A limited hangout typically is a response to lower the pressure felt from inquisitive investigators pursuing clues that threaten to expose everything, and the disclosure is often combined with red herrings or propaganda elements that lead to false trails, distractions, or ideological disinformation; thus allowing covert or criminal elements to continue in their improper activities.

Victor Marchetti wrote: "A 'limited hangout' is spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting - sometimes even volunteering - some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."[1]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Just thought the wikipedia post should have a link.

For being the "most gagged person in history" she seems to be doing pretty well getting her story out. Think about it folks. The 9/11 perps had no trouble killing 3000 innocent people to further their agenda. Why is this woman still alive? She is not widely known to the public and would be a perfect candidate for "suicide", car accident, plane accident, crazed truther attack etc etc.

Well, I have been around a while and this is the first I have heard of her. Seems to me the ptb have done pretty well at keeping her story underwraps but for a few. This has been an 8 year saga. So, though she may be well know to a few she has not made waves in the MSM so what would be the rush to eliminate her?

After Kennedy's death there were a rash of unexplained deaths, so it just seems to me that they figured it out and used other measures to keep things quiet until the release of information was so far removed from the actual event that it was deemed unimportant. That actually seems to be the method of choice now days. Just deny, deny, deny, then when enough time has passed, allow the cat out of the bag...it is no longer new.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by allclear

yes that should be it's own thread.

After digging into that, which just shows how they play it, nothing else besides how much food, guns and ammo due you have will matter.

I hope it does not turn into a dust bowl again when they don't plant crops next year. That will cause a few problems...............

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What,Mrs.Edmonds has done here is nothing short of incredible she has provided a good look into the systemic corruption in government and we all wonder how 9-11 happened? it was planed,bought and paid for by various intelligence,military,corporate and political entities Al Queda is simply a front for Mujaheddin for hire.The real goal has always been the remaining natural resources on the planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well I posted this on my FB (yes I got one even though I was HIGHLY against it) and myspace. I know a few people will delete me without even watching the videos because they dont want to know the truth. Why isnt this on youtube?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
All I can say is holy crap! I am only about 40 minutes into the first video and to hear that there is documentation that Congress has been infiltrated by foreign governments yet nothing has been done is amazing. Not that I am at all surprised, but I agree with so many of you, WHERE IS THE COVERAGE OF THIS???? Back to the videos. Being a relative newbie to all of this, I had not heard of this woman or her case.

I cannot thank the OP enough for putting this up. Between MJ and the loss of Teddy I never would have heard of this.

edit: Now nuclear secrets, talk about manipulation of the media! This for me is the icing on an already very sour cake! The word corruption is nowhere near enough. I see why the OP is in a rage about this and i am only on the second video.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
If you want the power to change things you have three choices.

1. Get intel. Blackmail the powers.

2. Wake enough people up and wipe it clean.

3. This one would involve huge explosion to wipe DC off of the map.

>> I seriously have thought that spying on these crooks would be the best thing to do. It's called "transparency." We would still have ENRON bilking the people of California, and a handful of conspiracy theories with paid bloggers ridiculing them, if someone hadn't taped those jerks laughing about stealing money from Grandma.

If someone had taped Dick Cheney's energy task force meeting, or a conversation with John Wu -- these guys would all be in a prison or under it right now. It breaks the reality the MSM and this cabal produce. Even Pavlov's dog can stop drooling if you distract him.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'd like Sibel's screen play rights.

Other than the MSM being totally a puppet for corporate interests -- we all know that this is the best, sexiest story in the last 20 years.

Sibel is gorgeous, courageous, and a real actual person. She goes into a bureaucracy after a major terrorist attack that should be hot on the heels of the terrorists.

But they use the opportunity to fail into a larger budget -- obviously, it also means that nobody is interested in going after the bad guys; leaving the doubt of whether these is incompetence or a conspiracy.

Lady goes to higher ups, politicians, and gets nothing but creepy calls, threats, fired, and harassed by a powerful justice system for 6 years.

We have a lady being blackmailed with a lesbian affair. We have foreign governments owning politicians and not only getting secrets but telling them what to do. We have nuclear weapons going to the axis of evil as Bush would call them.

>> I just don't know if you'd want to do it as a thriller-drama or as a comedy. It's like the Pink Panther -- a bit of both.

>> And I seriously think, people at high levels of government should get a fair trial -- and then, if they did it on purpose, they should hang, if they did it due to incompetence then they should hang twice. If you are a moron, let that be a lesson to you not to seek higher office.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, so in case it hasn't...

this is a video report by velvet revolution who were at the deposition but were not allowed to tape the deposition, they stayed outside and did some interviews with the people involved, to include Ms. Edmonds.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
All I can say is holy crap! I am only about 40 minutes into the first video and to hear that there is documentation that Congress has been infiltrated by foreign governments yet nothing has been done is amazing. Not that I am at all surprised, but I agree with so many of you, WHERE IS THE COVERAGE OF THIS????

Knowing that our "Government" is in fact compromised by foreign governments, is it any wonder why our Senators/Congressmen are trying to take our guns away? Setting up FEMA camps? Recording all of our phone calls/emails/internet activity?

They are doing that against their will. This the will of their overlords.

It's no longer our government. The government can no longer protect itself or regulate itself. There are no longer any checks & balances. It no longer has any structural integrity, and our nation is collapsing as a direct result.

Question is, how do we wreck it and rebuild?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm still catching up to all the posts in the thread ...

Has anyone mentioned this interesting titbit from the sourced article?

Though there was much concern, prior to her testimony, that the Obama Dept. of Justice might re-invoke the "State Secrets Privilege" to keep her from speaking, they did not do so.

Forgive my ignorance but isn't this rather important?

We often generalize that all these guys serve the same masters, this would seem to contradict that view.

Either that or for some reason the ptb isn't concerned about this.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
There are times to send out mass administrative U2U's. I would classify this thread as one of those times, and worthy of special serious attention from the site. The information is just too important.

I agree.

Originally posted by liveandlearn
It is never a waste of time if you wake one person up. There will be a snowball effect, maybe not one we will see in our life time, but eventually, and the process will start all over again.

No offense, but we don't need to hope a snowflake lands on a mountain. We need a battering ram.

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Now, let me be clear with this point, before I go any further. I, absolutely 100%, believe that the 9/11 travesty was never their intention and ended up being just a horrific accident because of a game they wanted to play, that went horribly WRONG!

It's a good theory but when people profit, there's all the motive you need - not to mention the increase of gov power/seizure of citizen's rights:
Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

There would have been intelegence coming in long before that. There would have been relationships built over years and years.

She keeps alluding to intel from, what? '96-'98? I don't know the whole scope, but she was looking over information that was years old, already at the end of '01. But it really doesn't matter. Her experience, plus FOIA documents obviously show what we have a case for.

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Question is, how do we wreck it and rebuild?

If you want the power to change things you have three choices.

1. Get intel. Blackmail the powers.

2. Wake enough people up and wipe it clean.

3. This one would involve huge explosion to wipe DC off of the map.

4. Inform your local University's Law Department, courts. Write up a brief summary of allegations, include any information, legislation, court hearings that show this is treason in it's highest form. Find a group of lawyers who would be willing to research and represent this case. Then pile on the courts. Subpoena Sibel, get these bastards tossed out.

5. Assassination. Because when your 'Representatives" don't represent you, and they won't play by the current set of laws - you can't either.

I really don't see how anything can be done in the long run without support of the citizens, that's a true pickel - one that hurts and scares the hell out of me.

We need people to infiltrate the news. Call in to news channels during call in time and get the name Sibel Edmonds out. Show up to other live events (Tea Parties, town hall meets, etc.) with signs and force them in front of the camers. Take an hour, or two, or seven out of the week to sit by the busiest streets with signs, etc. Get camera's on your signs, flood youtube.

We can't sit passively on this, imo. Act like it all depends on you - that a meteor is going to hit if you don't. If you don't, maybe not a meteor, but a nuke finding America seems plausible - even likely.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It also goes on to say that the Obama admin rep's wouldn't be witnessing.

You musta missed this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It may be early to say, but he hasn't said anything about this in any of his speeches, yet. Hopefully, but highly unlikely, he will get this out. He's bought out by the giant corporate, like those before him.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I caught that, yep. Didn't mention it, but have already thought about why that might be.

1) They know that she knows she cannot divulge classified information, and particularly, FBI data collection methods. She made reference to this several times throughout those videos. And indeed, her testimony was very carefully delivered to that effect.

2) This gives the Obama administration a go to "look, but we let Sibel testify" excuse clause to any detractors complaining about the transparency issue. And face it, by now, they needed one bad!

3) I would not be surprised if they did not attend, or tried to prevent her testimony, because simply, THEY'VE GOT A WHOLE LOT MORE TO WORRY ABOUT! Like how in the heck are they going to keep the issues of his past from going viral and getting him impeached! Or the healthcare issue, or the swine flu issue. Or Ron Paul's HR1207 Bill breathing down the Fed's neck. Basically, at this stage Sibel is small potatoes to them, while she is a heroine to us.

Besides, They always have the option of terminating any attempts at prosecution with the Attorney General. Who, as was mentioned in the videos, has not been approached (yet) by Sibel to directly prosecute her allegations.

And if it wasn't real lack of concern that caused them not to show or respond, it may have been just sheer incompetence and red tape. Which has been known to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The US is so screwed, literally.

As someone pointed out.. self preservation. Who would risk their lively hood to condemn or help others if it does not affect them directly.

Greed and shelfishness...

The military complex and the government are striving to become and are an entity unto its own. And anything outside of that is just borrowed time until it is assimilated into the new fold.

"shivers"....

Here's a fox report, which was removed from fox site giving some insight into what Sibel was learning and dealing with while with the FBI.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Interesting how in the third segment someone mentions career suicide if they... I'll let you hear it for yourself.

A question just popped into my head... What is the US? I know what they were and what they stood for... but who are they now? What do the representatives stand for?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Me either. I believe I've seen transcript/video (?) of Ahmadinejad saying how 9/11 was a farce and the US knew about what was going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i tend to think that there are people in congress that cannot be corrupted, but it seems to be a minority now. being 56 yrs old, i have seen the steady decline of truth in government, i'll be long gone before the US falls into complete ruin, but i worry for my son at 21 years old. the misconceptions and the double-dealing he will have to go through is not something i wish upon him. the american dream is just that, something that happens when your not awake.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

You actually make a great point there. One thing I have noticed about her "confession" is that she essentially just says the FBI knew an attack was going to happen but ignored the intel.

She COULD be just giving us this little tidbit so that if it does "go viral" the people that have never believe the gov't had anything to do with it will say, "Well they just had poor judgment and didn't take the threat seriously, but you truthers are still way off on this one".

They'll act like it's not really even surprising:

Neglected info
Bribery
Blackmail
etc.

But what will (maybe) never come to light is the fact that not only were they negligent, but they also helped the situation to happen.

Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sibel Edmond, intelligent, courageous and easy on the eyes

Here is a snippet from her blog:

Take notice of our mighty military and even mightier paramilitary intelligence and police agencies today; this awe inspiring beast of our government industry sustained by equally awe inspiring sums taken from every one of our pockets. Next, let us savor the words and pay a deserved special tribute to the father of our nation, George Washington, who said “Over grown military establishments are under any form of government inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty.”

Sibel's Blog

Way to go Sibel!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

sweet victory ive been waiting forever for this woman to give her testimony... too bad it isnt in a federal corruption case ... apparently some guys election campaign is being sued .... hahaha

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join