It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds' Deposition: Video and Transcript Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Now, she finally speaks out. (And guess what happens the day her testimony is released? Ted Kennedy dies unexpectedly. Go figure.)

Could you be any more paranoid?

Hey, I'm the first to admit "GUILTY" of being paranoid.

But then again, I don't believe in coincidences (sure were a lot of those on 9/11 and 7/7). Everything happens for a reason, be it man's reason, God's reason, or Karma's.

Enough about me though, what do you think about Sibel's accusations UNDER SWORN OATH that all those Congress members were engaged in criminal activities with FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS?

Or is it more fun/easy to make fun of my personal paranoid tendencies?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well well. That's a little more like it ATS.
Maybe I wasn't too far off the mark just to give this thread a bit more time.

There are times to send out mass administrative U2U's. I would classify this thread as one of those times, and worthy of special serious attention from the site. The information is just too important.

It shoves a "you were saying?" up the collective butts of those that come on ATS saying we're all a bunch of paranoid, freak conspiracy nut jobs. The paid government shills, debunkers, and detractors having been dreading this day, the SIBEL EDMONDS day, for a very long time. You see, the FBI has already confirmed many of her allegations. And of course you know what that means.

It shows that elements of our own FBI and Justice Department are in on it too. They've got the evidence, and yet these people still run around free. There is only one reason that could be so. They are putting personal interest above the people's interest. And they are intentionally calling their PERSONAL INTEREST National Security interest, as a means by which to justify their actions of covering all this up and not prosecuting the criminals.

It is not National Security interest in the proper meaning of that term. It is exposure of their corruption, plain and simple. And Obama has been doing the exact same thing in a different sense by threatening the media if they talk about his past.

So when I take the apparent knee jerk position that they all need to be fired and we need to start over again, it is not just my knee that is jerking here. It is every bone in my body.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Missing Bi-Sexual Congresswomen.

She said she lived close to where they are in the vid. It is in Ohio as where the case is and they have the discussion in the beginning of the vid about this.

The only one in Ohio or Indiana that is a Congresswoman and still in office is ----- ------(D) [name removed by harrytuttle].

direct link removed by harrytuttle

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so.

It's gotta be pretty easy to figure out who that mysterious member is. Keep tugging on that thread j2000!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well well.
It shoves a "you were saying?" up the collective butts of those that come on ATS saying we're all a bunch of paranoid, freak conspiracy nut jobs. The paid government shills, debunkers, and detractors having been dreading this day, the SIBEL EDMONDS day, for a very long time. You see, the FBI has already confirmed many of her allegations. And of course you know what that means.

It is not National Security interest in the proper meaning of that term. It is exposure of their corruption, plain and simple. And Obama has been doing the exact same thing in a different sense by threatening the media if they talk about his past.

This is why we get no shill's and troll's on the Apollo Alliance Thread.
This is the Coruption in the Obama Administration going on right now.
What did you think it was "OK" to have Czars...??
This Thread and the Apollo Thread are the biggest deals with our Govt. since 1913. no doubt about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

The video said she was married to an influential mand and had grown children. I can not find anything that speaks to a marriage or children

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I had to edit this post and will go back to the previous post and delete the Congresswoman's name there.

I pulled the PDF down on this to see if it stated an exact location. It did....

SIBEL DENIZ EDMONDS
called for examination by Counsel for the
Defendant, pursuant to Notice of Deposition,
at the National Whistleblowers Center, located
at 3238 P Street, N.W., Suite 690, Washington,
D.C., when were present on behalf of the
respective parties:

So, it could be just about anybody. Unless someone is listed to be near that address with a condo...........

[edit on 26-8-2009 by j2000]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Have to figure out which one to smear I guess..........

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
Seems like people don't want to acknowledge the real threats or discuss the real villians. The thread on the Apollo Alliance gets next to no attention, but a thread on if MJ is still alive or not gets loads of attention. Corruption is rampant through our gov't and we now have radical communists writing our bills, but let's not pay any attention to that.

This thread, the Apollo Alliance and the other thread about the threats to the Media regarding Obama's BC is really starting to paint a very ugly picture of what's going on. The over the top swine flu fear mongering is just another tool they're using for more power.

That is really worth repeating again!

Everyone must be watching vids. It's quite and they don't pull up very fast.
I hope their brains don't fry with all that information........

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Well, I started to reply to you and state that I didn't think it took place in Ohio, I thought it was DC but only reread the first statement in the document and thought I misunderstood.

Still, think we really need to be careful on this as to not malign an innocent person. Well, that is if there is anyone in congress that is innocent. At least not attribute anything false to anyone. It will end up all over the internet as ATS comes up so prominently.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
What gag orders?

THESE gag orders:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Wed Aug 26th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is great information and I implore everyone here to get this message out to family and friends.

What would the end-point be if we take this action though? If success is reached; Ultimately, the only out come would be that many more people will lose significant trust in their government. Nothing more will change. Voting the same life-long politicians into different seats of office will not change the well established system. Everything we do from our work to our R & R time, even actions as simple as buying groceries supports the system that we know is behind everything we see that's wrong with the world today. The politics of this country are nothing more than a revolving door run by the same caste of people. The illusion of choice is presented to keep people turned against one another. Why are Third Party Candidates not fully involved in the political process, because they do not fit the established system of control and manipulation. We can agree that there is no real difference between Republican and Democrats, Liberal or Conservative. The power lies with the thousands of Lobbyists that run our Government. The car you drive, the guns you are proud to own, to the toys your children play with, all the way to the food on your table has a lobbyist in Washington behind it. There is a lobbyist behind the Bank you used to pay for the Internet Service your using to read this message right now. To the very inverse of this; If you get the message out and no one does anything, and you've done nothing but waste time, what then? Nothing. Nothing more will change. The breadth and scope of everything Sible Edmonds states is so far beyond anything a change in this country could or would correct. This is global. If America fell apart tomorrow, it would simply be replaced by another nation ready to dominate the Global Market and the wheels of business would continue to turn.

I have participated in threads on here and other message boards where people discuss Tea Parties and the possibility of Revolution. Each thread ends the same way. These are movie like fantasies based somewhere other than reality. There is no easily identified enemy here. The Government you say? The Fed? Banks? The Military Industrial Complex? The News? Who are they? They are your friends and friends of friends, they are your family. How do you chose sides in a conflict where we are all part of the very system we see lying,cheating and hurting us? Are we our own enemy? How do we overcome this?

I see previous comments in which people claim dissatisfaction in others not sharing this information or taking action. What would you have people do? Start riots, protests, fires, what? How much change would this bring? How successful do you think screaming from the roof tops would be? The natural response from people would be to shy away from someone who threatens their comfort zone or accepted and deeply rooted perceptions of the world. Perhaps people are getting tired of opening others eyes because it is becoming evident that no matter how many people have accepted the atrocities of our Government, nothing is changing. These town hall meetings are a joke. People are coming to the uncomfortable realization that the President they fell in love with who promised change and hope is no different than those before him. The number of unemployed and destitute grows as benefits expire and food lines lengthen. I wonder how long it will be until I lose my job. A few of my friends have entered the ranks of the unemployed and can not find work anywhere. Is it only a matter of time before your number is punched and your job is lost? States are going broke and jobs are all interdependent in some regard. It is truly only a matter of time before we are personally effected by the state of things or things to come?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
These are things we all think about. We see it, we see these things happening right before us. We watch the World race by as if it where a reality T.V. show. There is so much going on while we continue the grind of getting up and working for the corporations that are in some way or another related to the problems we all comment here on these message boards about. We want life to be full and complete with two kids and a dog, we all want the American dream. This reality seems unattainable as the divide between the haves and have-nots grow. New York City ships their homeless out of town to avoid dealing with them at cost to the city. Tent Cities sprouting up across the country. Laws being passed that will make it illegal to refuse the Swine Flu vaccine. There's a war on right now or did we all forget this by now? Afghanistan is where its taking place - and most people can't even find Afghanistan on the Globe....and your upset people are not spreading the word? For what - people don't care or can't care for one reason or another. There's simply too much taking place now to be effective towards any change or resolution.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Mr.Hyde] type-o corrections

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
sorry, I will not have time for a while to listen to the entire series. Is there a summary of the allegations she is making through her testimony? Is there a focal point of her deposition, or is it widespread.

Apparently, she worked at the FBI for a year or so. How much information can one accumulate during this timeframe, and how much was she "in the loop".

She will need collaborators for her story to get legs, whether from within the FBI or externally. Preferably from within the FBI. If there is no other collaborators or direct evidence (not circumstantial) besides her testimony, than this dies.

I haven't followed the story so I apologize if these questions seem elementary.

I hope for the truth like all, but as you know, the truth has many colors.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As potentially devastating as this stuff is, I about anything will happen as a result of it coming to light. Sitting in front of a room of public servants (the government) and telling them that the government is messed up and has been doing some despicable things is like yelling at a brick wall. Maybe a handful of those who have heard these allegations will feel like taking action, but I imagine that the majority of them have already been "hooked", so they're gonna be pretty much screwed if they actually decide to do anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

If you get the message out and no one does anything, and you've done nothing but waste time, what then? Nothing. Nothing more will change. The breadth and scope of everything Sible Edmonds states is so far beyond anything a change in this country could or would correct. This is global. If America fell apart tomorrow, it would simply be replaced by another nation ready to dominate the Global Market and the wheels of business would continue to turn.

I empathize with your statement except for

If you get the message out and no one does anything, and you've done nothing but waste time

It is never a waste of time if you wake one person up. There will be a snowball effect, maybe not one we will see in our life time, but eventually, and the process will start all over again.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I appreciate your response.

I was trying to draw emphasis to the fact that if everyone was made aware and operated with a working understanding of the world of corruption around them - what difference would it make?

A loss of faith in the Government is all we would have. I believe people view the Government as they do their parents. People believe the Government has everyone's individual best interest in mind in the actions they take, not unlike their parents. It's not easy accepting the facts as they are and people are slowly coming to terms with what is being done by our Government. Acceptance of an abusive Government is not severing the ties from the very system our lives are accustom to and completely dependant upon though. This supports my claims that; We have a way of life dependent on the corrupt system and abusive Government we disapprove of. The irony of our lives is that we are our own enemies and have no choice but to accept the fate of being a small cog in the wheels of business that is keeping us all fat and happy.

I admire Sible Edmonds bravery and courage. I feel its very unfortunate that nothing will come of it though. We can site numerous cases that support such a claim though.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You've got to zoom out a bit, you're too focused on the time stamp. While the Bush administration isn't necessarily innocent, per se, they're not to blame for the 9'11 attacks. His administration made the horrific decision to cover it up, quite a bit actually. But, what would any of us have done in that situation? Let me explain:

The Clintons are very dangerous people, and they are big on revenge and have their hands in way too many interests in other foreign policy and interests. They are spiteful and they play many games, some have ended badly - much more so than ever intended.

Now, let me be clear with this point, before I go any further. I, absolutely 100%, believe that the 9/11 travesty was never their intention and ended up being just a horrific accident because of a game they wanted to play, that went horribly WRONG!

The group behind the 9/11 event has been kept in survellence for quite some time, most specifically after the 1993 WTC bombing. This is when the operation went into full swing. By 'operation', I'm referring to the many projects set up by the FBI and CIA to keep tabs on those fanatical extremists. They hired a few thousand more agents, set up an entire counter intelligence division, plus much more. I could add so much more, but I'm already getting apprehensive with posting this much. Not because I know something special, but because so many here are so quick to defect anything that is contrary to what they already believe.

So, before anyone lights their match, let me say that I'm not disagreeing with any one who adamantly insist that Bush was behind 9/11 or was at fault for letting it happen. I just want you to be open to other possibilities.

Anywho...real quick:

Clinton knew of the chatter, read the reports, heard it all...was updated, sometimes daily; on the ME ops.
He'd been warned before, of attacks. Some happened, some did not. Basically he was being played and he knew as much. Some of the intelligence was legit.

Fast forward to 2001.

Mr. C played a dangerous 'keep away' game with this one. He got some of his buddies in the arab division to 'mock' up things a bit. Not destroy the operation, just delay it. You see? He had this arrogance about him that he just couldn't shake, not even after the Monica thing. The AQ and ME thing was his thing (at least thats what he believed) and he wasn't going to just hand it over to the new guy on the block, on a silver platter (especially the son of the President he beat out of office). This new guy would have to 'earn' it. (Never thinking that the chatter, backed up log of translations just may have something dire in them)

He (Mr. C.) played a very dirty game that back-fired on the entire country, not just the new President. This wasn't just switching around keyboard keys.

I'll stop there, as I'd like to see how this is digested.

I'll end with this...This FBI whistle blower may have been fired by the Bush administration, but not for the reasons that seem to be the most obvious: The cover up of the current failed administration. It was to cover up the previous administration.

Again, I ask you to ponder this for a bit. What would you have done, at that time, with that information that was being discovered? Could we, the People, have handled much more those past few months?

Hard decisions were made those few months following the tragedy, but none of the decisions would have been a good decision. Only the best bad decision.

There's much more but I doubt it'll be much accepted, just yet.

(Dislaimer: This is purely Fictional: Believe what you want.)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Could you adjust your post to remove the Congresswoman's name please.

The post you quoted have already been adjusted.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
But whattaya gonna do?

Every American is so pumped up with individualism that there is no care for others.

B. freakin' S.

Individualism is not the issue here. Real individualists know they can't maintain the republic without destroying the criminals that have come to roost in our country. Criminals like Clinton and Bush (obama?) that were/are? neck deep in coc aine smuggling. Criminals that are neck deep in the nuclear black market. Criminals that have never seen a form of corruption they did not l-o-v-e.

The issue here is a public so dumbed down they could not find their *ss with both hands. The issue is a public that would rather watch a TV show than police their own government. Perhaps this is a symptom of effective government programming.

Your post blaming the current situation on individualism is either due to your massive ignorance or you are a paid shill. It's really that simple.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Somewhat plausable. The timeline you speak of matches a lot of what she is talking about. Late 90's. The relationships she mentioned, take time. Not just one half of a year. GW Bush took office on 20 Jan 2001. This did not get all planned in 8 months. No way, not that big of job.

Even assuming that it went down as advertised, with the planes bringing down the buildings including # 7. I don't think that could have been done under Bush. There would have been intelegence coming in long before that. There would have been relationships built over years and years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join