Sibel Edmonds' Deposition: Video and Transcript Released

page: 2
198
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here is what I don't like about this;
1) Swine Flu, while interesting and POSSIBLY a threat because of its mutation rate, is a threat. It is NOT a threat that is proven to be greater than the USUAL Flu we get every year. Which kills about 40,000 I think. We already when crazy over the avian flu -- so why treat this as an emergency?
2) Even if the threat is real -- we've never fined people for not immunizing before -- why the huge push on this?
3) And consider that there hasn't been time to develop a TESTED and PROVEN immunization.
4) And consider that most anti-flu vaccines are NOT PROVEN to even be effective.

>> Everybody THINKS that all immunizations are the same. We all think that every one of them, is like the Polio or Measles vaccine -- well that just isn't so. With our human immune system, some viruses can be fought of with immunizations -- with others, not so much.

And then we have the rate of mutation. The current turn-around time I've heard is 18 months for the Flu -- it's likely not even effective because there is a new strain by the time it comes out.

So we stock up on Tamiflu, spend billions each year on unproven vaccines -- but we don't hear about things that are useless as long as someone makes a bunch of money on it.

>> So from an economic and rational standpoint -- why?

And from a creepy standpoint -- I've lost a lot of faith in much of anything the government tells me. And now they hold a gun to my head and say; "Stick the contents of this syringe into yourself and your kids or we are going to ruin your life."

Yeah, no, I'm going to draw the line on this one, and wait to see if in 10 years, any of the guinea pigs don't turn into lizards, or emit RFID signals for easy tracking and disposal.


******

Let's also not forget Susan Lindaeur



"For five years, I was the poster child for President Bush's retaliation against Americans who opposed his War Policy in Iraq. In March, 2004 the Justice Department indicted me for acting as an "unregistered Iraqi Agent" (not espionage), because I delivered a prescient letter to my second cousin, Andy Card, former Chief of Staff to President Bush, warning of the dire consequences of War.

"More dangerously, I had decided to talk. In February, 2004 I approached the senior staff of Senators Trent Lott and John McCain and asked to testify in front of the new blue ribbon Presidential Commission on Iraqi Pre-War Intelligence. Within a month, I was astounded to wake up one morning to hear FBI agents pounding on the door of my house in Maryland with an arrest warrant.

"The indictment called me "Symbol Susan." It was a bizarre notation unsupported by any evidence or action in the indictment. It did however have one crucial purpose?to communicate a warning that anybody breaking ranks from the Bush White House should expect to be brutally crushed like I was.To speak the truth under President George Bush was the worst crime of all. It was treason.
'But what exactly was the U.S. government trying to hide?

"The answer is more far reaching than you would expect. In the first article of this series written and edited with the help of Michael Collins, we talk about the 9/11 warning that my team delivered to the Office of Counter-Terrorism at the Justice Department in August, 2001.
"For those who think you've heard the whole story of 9/11, you might be surprised."
Susan Lindauer, March 1, 2009




>>> Looking at PNAC, APAC, and the goings on with Saudi Arabia and the UAE (Dubai) -- and just looking at the police blotters of so many corrupt politicians. It seems clear that what made 9/11 possible, is an international conspiracy of compromised politicians.

Just go back and look at the CIA and Homeland security scandal of "Poker and Prostitutes" at the Watergate Hotel. It was clearly an example of rewarding and possibly creating blackmail material for politicians.

I think these aforementioned groups, have been ensuring power for whatever their groups goals are by blackmailing and promoting corrupt politicians. I mean, if you know some guy is a pedophile, and you want to control the world -- promote the SOB and you have him on the hook forever.

It isn't by accident, we get so many pervs in government. Weak willed people who fail upwards.


>> Sibel Edmonds -- who I've been following for years... is a crack in the facade.

Go back and look at the "Miami 7" who were planning to blow up the Sears tower -- according to their "handler" at the FBI who gave them the idea, the map, the shoes, and the idea that Al Qaeda wanted them. Look at some of the t'error convictions. It doesn't look like we are under siege, so much as it looks like the FBI has a stable of half-crazy people of various backgrounds, who are convenient fall guys.

It might make you rethink a lot of things. So many of the most important events in our history have been manipulated and staged.

>> Go back and read the admission that the "Gulf of Tonkin" event was an "exaggeration."

I'm not very clear on what wars weren't staged, other than when Canada invaded the US and we were kicking out the British. OK, and maybe someone tricked the Canadians to burn down the White House because they wanted a new one.


The thing is, our major policies and the argument for our military that it is "protecting us" while through the back door, our own government helps Pakistan to give nukes to all the countries we are told to be afraid of.

"Good news; we get to double our military budget. Bad news; Saudi Arabia has nukes." Good news for whom?

It's all a sham. The whole idea of this country being a Democracy. That our military protects anything but its own power and profit. That we are a nation of laws -- which only apply to people making less than $140,000 a year.


>> Edmonds testimony hints at larger scale manipulations and a more perverted status quo, if you look at all that is arrayed against her.

And do a google on "Dick Cheney Executive Hit Squad." So, the corporate murder with government backing was going on and silencing people as much as the internal spying.

I don't think there is any bigger traitors in our history than the Bush administration -- and they and their planted moles in our government are still in control.




posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
...
Now seriously. What REALLY needs to happen here in the REAL National Security interest is due to the necessity of this country to purge itself completely from this evil, EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND WE NEED TO START OVER. SORRY. No more trust from the American people. NONE.
...
This is war, by God. WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


>> If we took this situation seriously -- and for what it is. you are right.

WE cannot even ascertain through our election system, that anything about a candidate is true. We can't even verify the vote with the electronic system that has been proven time and again to have purposeful back doors. Notice how the press is NOT covering this issue. Because why? Not enough sex, intrigue, violence? Not newsworthy?

The press has been propping up the privileged stooges of our Military-Industrial-Pharma-Energy Complex that runs our country.


>> I might have voted for Obama -- but it's clear to me that since he has failed to fire Bush prosecutors, nor hold ANYONE accountable, nor pull out of our illegal wars, or return our Constitutional RIGHTS -- that he is either unwilling or unable to fulfill the duties of his office.

But not just him.


Yes, we should have a lottery -- and just replace everybody -- starting with all appointments during the Bush regime. After we have a working administrative core, we can work on important organizations like the EPA and FDA (banning anyone who has lobbied or worked for the special interests, and throwing in jail anyone who works for them within 20 years of being in office). Then people can PROVE they are trustworthy, and get re-hired on a case by case basis by the random core of administrators.


>> But none of this is going to happen. Likely some show trial, conducted by the perpetrators or their friends, will be called to investigate the matter, and of course, clear themselves of wrongdoing just as every other mock panel has the past few decades and the Politburo before them.

Yes I'm angry. But I've had about 8 years to get used to this feeling because I've known it since shortly after 9/11 and researching George Bush -- he wasn't the first, but he opened my eyes to the Mafia/CIA/Bush family consortium they created.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Thanks to the few ATS'rs who have acknowledged this story's gravity thus far. I was starting to feel like I was in the Twilight Zone.

The irony that a real conspiracy, with a real person, inside and about our government gets so little coverage, not only in the mainstream media, but also on the "Above Top Secret - Deny Ignorance" online forum.

We see 30 page, 64 star, 32 flag threads about some stupid rock on Mars, that turns out to be....only a rock on Mars. But when it comes to a real, true-to-life conspiracy, we get crickets chirping.

If this is the kind of attention that ATS'rs give this story, then there is no hope for the American Public in general.

While what she testified to occurred under Bush's watch, I hope people realize that all this is still occurring under Obama's watch. Doesn't everyone see how this is tied to everything we're dealing with today??

*kicks dirt*

Oh well, go to sleep America. This isn't going to hurt one bit...



If it's any consolation, I was thinking of posting this one here today -- I'm glad you did it.

>> But we have grown up with commercials and distractions, we've had our priorities abused so that we do not know our own best interest. Not a surprise that a Head-shaped rock in a photo of mars from the millions of rocks photographed, gets people all gaga.

I think people actually avoid things that have real implications. If it's an alien -- hey, we don't have to lift a finger -- what can we do? If an FBI translator tells us; all the rationales for what our government did from 2001-2009 were a fraud -- well that means we have to take action.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 

I couldn't have said it better myself. Sibel Edmonds is a crack in the facade. Now everyone needs to jam a crowbar in that crack, and break it wide open to expose the truth to the world: The United States Government is the most corrupt criminal organization on the planet.

I'm glad she got the truth out, finally.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is a GREAT SUMMARY of the deposition for those who are short on time:

www.nowpublic.com...

There is no excuse to shield yourself from the truth!



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This thread just FINNALY showed up when i refreshed my browser! Its about time they released this! And please stop showing your ignorance by saying "America this" and "Americans that". Once again. WE ARE ALL HUMANS and their are mental midgets in all countrys as well as dumbed down people! We just recived this thread and im more than sure that alot of people that read info on this site do not have an account and as such cannot post replies. And YES this is actually more important than the "swineflu" pandemic. It shows beyond a reasonable doubt that 9/11 was a set up for the patriot act and also just a few of who are responsible for our current problems! She is very brave and will go down in history as a patriot! I will be letting everyone i know about this. Ohhhh and just so you know im an AMERICAN! But more importantly IM A HUMAN BEING that belives in right over wrong in any form!



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle
 


Soooooo....Absolute power corrupts absolutely? Looking very much forward to viewing this material tonight and coming back with my thoughts - thank you for the thread. S&F.

From reading the posts (I am at the office - can't view the videos yet!), could one make the argument that the investigations and correspondence were made classified in order to prevent further exploitation and strategic advantages for "the bad guys" (other than Bush)? Making the information public might have 1) provided insight into how the FBI operates; 2) shown how incompetent certain factions within the FBI are - and therefore how vulnerable; and 3) allowed TPTB to buy time to figure out a way to BS their way out of a pickle. (woops - sort of lost the whole devil's advocate thing there with number 3, apologies)



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I love it when these things actually come to the surface. Then again, it's almost disappointing to see how most Americans don't care or don't speak about these things. I love ATS.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasc83
I love it when these things actually come to the surface. Then again, it's almost disappointing to see how most Americans don't care or don't speak about these things. I love ATS.


But whattaya gonna do?

Every American is so pumped up with individualism that there is no care for others.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by thomasc83
I love it when these things actually come to the surface. Then again, it's almost disappointing to see how most Americans don't care or don't speak about these things. I love ATS.


But whattaya gonna do?

Every American is so pumped up with individualism that there is no care for others.

You and me and ATS people need to write letters to these congressional districts, and ask them "WTF!?!?", and send them URL to Brad Blog:

Reps. Dennis Hastert (R-IL)
Dan Burton (R-IN)
Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Bob Livingston (R-LA)
Stephen Solarz (D-NY)
Tom Lantos (D-CA)
Find Congressman/Criminals HERE!!!

Then send this information to local TV Stations in those Congress-critters' districts, ask for investigative/political reporting journalists. Get their phone numbers / email, and FLOOD them with this information.

Stir the ****storm. Power to the people!!



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just posting to support the thread.

Not much to say.... Citizens of the state are as corrupt as the state itself, some Greek philosopher said that in a better way, forgot which one
.

A bad peace is even worse than war - Tacitus
.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The mainstream media isn't going to cover this story at all, we know that as well as we know anything. The reason they aren't going to cover it should be a question people aren't so scared to answer, which is to say, "who owns the mainstream media?". I think the propogation of this deposition is going to be solely up to folks like us.
Hunka you keep saying there's nothing we can do about it, nothing can be done about it, etc. We're doing it man, realization is the first step.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Star and flagged. This is an extremely important issue. Many people will not post in here because either they are shy, shocked and speechless, or would rather stick their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is fine. Our government is supposed to look out after us and do what is in our best interest. Obviously, we are greatly lacking in that regard. Time to get rid of the powers that be and replace them with people who actually have morals, compassion and loyalty.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09
 


Too bad you can't just escape even being an American at all eh?

That's what it's come down to, think, and be appalled, or resign and surrender to avoid the cognitive dissonance. Right there is where the dumbing down happens.

Where the truth and the American ego clash, the ego usually wins.

That, the patriotism, is what was hijacked on 9/11, when remote controlled Boeing aircraft impacted the twin towers, which exploded and plummeted to the ground about an hour later.



"Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. Patriotism is its cult. It should hardly be necessary to say, that by patriotism I mean that attitude which puts the own nation above humanity, above the principles of truth and justice; not the loving interest in one's own nation, which is the concern with the nation's spiritual as much as with its material welfare --never with its power over other nations. Just as love for one individual which excludes the love for others is not love, love for one's country which is not part of one's love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship."
~ Erich Fromm, American psychologist



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wow people like these in our government are the true patriots...they really are. I really hope that someone's watching her back and that this story makes headway in the MSM because it would decrease the likelihood that something "unfortunate" could happen to her.

What bugs me is that I have a strong feeling there are more people like her who know things but are too afraid or selfish to speak out.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint



... love for one's country which is not part of one's love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship."
~ Erich Fromm, American psychologist


What a beautiful quote and I do think there are a lot of people with this warped view of patriotism. These are the same people who think that sacrificing rights for safety is okay. That killing and torturing for safety is acceptable.

Where's the humanity?

I bet some of the would reply, "To hell with humanity! I want to be safe!"

That's just my assumption though.

I love my country but I'm not willing to sacrifice my integrity/morality/humanity or hers for some twisted sense of security and feeling of being the most powerful nation in the world.

I'd rather we be the weakest if it meant we at least had our integrity and strong sense of moral values to be proud of.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by nunya13]



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
S and F. I'm not able to watch the videos right now, but I plan on to later.

Thanks for posting this.



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle
 


So how do we get it in front of people? I mean, we can write our congressman/senator or contact news stations but it's still up to them to make it public which I highly doubt they will even bother.

So, what do we do to show people this?



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Trying to actually DEAL with the reality of this situation, it appears, is the equivalent of sending Al Capone a bunch of suggestion letters to clean up the Mafia.

On his Warren Commission, or his newer version of the 9/11 Commission, would he choose John Wayne Gacey or just some random standup comedian for the laughs?


It was discouraging during Bush's reign as President, to see the stupidity and lame ass lies rubbed in our faces -- but the other day I learned that Tom DeLay, is going to be on "Dancing with the Stars."

I think on the Statue of Liberty, some sharp artist needs to replace the slogan with; "Abandon all hope, ye who enter."



posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting information about Turkey and the US starting on about page 88 of the PDF transcript.

We go on about the Saudi's and Turkey was in up to there earballs.


In Paragraph 3 of your declaration, you say,

"I also obtained evidence that the government of Turkey had engaged in practices and policies that were inimical to American interests and had, in
fact, resulted in both the direct and indirect loss of American lives."


her answer

One is practices and operations implemented from mid-1990s at least until towards end of 2001 in Central Asia and Caucasus, and these operations and practices included Islamization of certain segments of those Turkic nations, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan. There are so many of them in that -- in that area, and setting up madrasahs and bringing in, helping bringing -- at the time they were not referred to as al-Qaeda until 2001, September 11th. They were referred to as mujahideens from Afghanistan and Pakistan into Central Asia,...


More about the mujahideens and US involvement when asked about a person named Fetullah Gulan


he was the religious activist figure in Turkey, and he landed on Turkish government's wanted list and was going to be persecuted for wanting to throw Turkish secular government -- replace it with Islamic shariah kind of type of government.

And when he was wanted in Turkey for that and he was going to go to jail, he actually got on the plane and came to the United States, and he was given immediately visa to stay in the United States, and he has been in the United States until now as far as I know.
He has since established more than 300 madrasahs in Central Asia and what he calls universities that have a front that is called Moderate Islam, but he is closely involved in training mujahideen-like militia Islam who are brought from Pakistan and Afghanistan into Central Asia where his madrasahs operate, and his organization's network...

He has opened several Islamic universities in the United States.


When asked why he has been allowed to stay in the US

Because part of what he has in terms of the deal with certain segments in the United States is furthering the interests of the people who are interested in the energy sources in Central Asia, and that is the -- whether it's oil or whether it's natural gas, and basically it's a fight


Later he asks if she knows the location of this guys schools in the US and she says she only knows of 'some in Texas and one in Virginia'

edit for emphasis

[edit on 26-8-2009 by liveandlearn]





new topics
top topics
 
198
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join