It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
From the age of 6 to my later teens i was visited and taken by what i believe to be your Grey alien species. I experienced missing time, bruises and other physical affects from these encounters. I made a series of videos as best as i can remember and have since had events in 1999 and in 2007 as well. I had a friend taken with me on one occasion or two as well. He has been inheritedly involved outside my experiences and taken along with me as well. So is his children now. I also seen UFO's near my residence and with a car full of people when we all had seen it . I do not seek to seek attention this is the truth and i have come to this place in hope that some may understand.

Discuss and feel free to ask me anything

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Truth Project

So is his children now

How about we leave the kids out of your amateur project..?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Truth Project, let me first just say I am a big fan of you and your efforts. For about a year now I've been subscribed to your YouTube account and you really do have a brilliant showcase of videos on your channel. Thank you and keep up the good work.

I saw these video blogs when I first discovered your channel. I really enjoyed them and I hope you upload more.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by The Truth Project

So is his children now

How about we leave the kids out of your amateur project..?

Well good to see the first response is from a closeminded skeptic who won't even bother watching the videos but is already disregarding it.

top topics

join