It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Lived...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing!!!

I guess that if you beleive in your mission on earth it could be something more deep...

The sumerian godess of the moon was called NANNA...
Or the Lady of Life was calLed NINTI

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Great story!

I have recently decided on a career change that will be in the dog field, so these kinds of stories mean a lot to me.

As far as a name, many are obvious, but I was thinking Chupa since she looks a lot like the description of a chupacabras.

Good luck with her and keep us posted on her progress.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Absolutely beautifull

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I demand more pics!!!!

And I'm so jealous! You have no idea how bad I've been wanting a dog of my own recently. You did a good thing and I totally agree with everything you said

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
it cowered in a corner waiting for what it must have thought would be the final blow from an uncaring soul sending it in the next realm.

The little puppy had never been in a vehicle before,
[edit on 26 Aug 2009 by Hellmutt]

How could you possibly have known this?
This is a wonderful story.
Very dramatically told too. You should be a writer.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
dana? pronounced (day-na)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Its people like you that make the world suck less.

It takes a bigger person to save an animal rather than kill or let one die.

Thank you for rescuing her!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very nice post OP.

Sorry for not reading through the whole thread right now, but a certain name comes to mind, considering many people think there are no chances, or mistakes, or random happenings.

"Miracle", I would name her.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice story, thank you for sharing. I don't understand why there are so many strays in this world. Why do people get pets only to abuse or let them loose to fend for themselves.

As for the names......... how about choo choo, as in the little engine that could(or in this case the little doggy)

I am sure a name will come to you, but the important thing is the life you saved

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good for you and her...thank you!
Haha I like Little Nib too

The name that came to me is Noe:
Name Of Excellence
Nap Of the Earth
...and she just looks Know'y

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think you managed to make a difference, both by saving the little dog's life, and by sharing your story with us. Thank you!

The only name i can think of for your dog is LIFE. I think it says it all.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just a note to let all you wonderful softies know that we'll be letting her pick her own name (with the help of a little bacon) out of the hat at about 11 or 12 tonight.

I'll be back after dinner to answer more comments and add more names to the hat. Thanks again everyone for the kind words and suggestions for her name

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
Just a note to let all you wonderful softies know that we'll be letting her pick her own name (with the help of a little bacon) out of the hat at about 11 or 12 tonight.

I'll be back after dinner to answer more comments and add more names to the hat. Thanks again everyone for the kind words and suggestions for her name

Oh cool idea.

I'm gonna energize for Niburu. Nibbi would be such a cute nickname.

I always let my pets pick their names - they tell me telepathically.

But I love the hat solution.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
awww! that makes me want tocry tears of joy. Its soo cute. Good work for you. So good!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great story thank you - if I'm not too late I'd like to suggest Kismet or Kizzy for short.

Hope she brings you lots of joy

Berth

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What a happy ending to a terrible tale.

You are right maybe the Earth is beginning to heal and we can all make a difference - particularly when it comes to animals.

Whether it be stopping to help an animal in distress as you did or simply by not eating them, it's definately a start.

If people respected and showed more kindness to the voiceless the world would be a better place.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

She looks just like Trio in never ending story. As far your curiosity why you? When time comes you will know the reason why you. Good deeds never go unanswered.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Beautiful story! what a lucky pup to have found you!! I agree with one of the above posters. I LOVE "Choo-Choo". I also thought "Scrappy" as soon as I saw her. Wishing you much luck & happiness with your pup.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One, you made me tear up.
Two, we do animal rescues so you think I'd be immune now.
I'm not.
Three, what about "Phoenix"?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I had a friend that named his dog, dog...however it was pronounced "Dee Oh Gee" with the emphasis on the Oh.......just a thought. I prefer felines myself, and followed suit by naming one of my cats Cee A Tee.emphasis on the A.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join