It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

Starwarp2000 are you in Antarctica?

I was about three months ago

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
reply to post by likeabull

Starwarp2000 are you in Antarctica?

I was about three months ago

If you don't mind me asking .... which base were you stationed at and for how long ?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SlasherOfVeils

This is why I haven't bothered to post anything about what I have noticed upon the earth's surface and lunar surface for a while. Alot of people on the other side of the curtain, know about the sculptures and of our past(whatever the perspective) and right now, on the stage side of the curtains, these land sculptures are like the first fleet of ships off the coast of a tribal island and noone sees the ships.
That is until one day a tribal elder ponders over the horizon of the ocean and sees the ships for the first time and alerts the rest of the tribe. This is what I am trying to do here on this site and others, only Im being ignored and laughed at. But mark my words my peeps, you will all be laughing with me soon enough.
Peace

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Exoviewer]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I was stationed at Mawson (67°36' S 62°52' E) for six months.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Well first off, there are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better examples of terraforming, patterns and terraMORPHING for the matter. Puntapuma that entire range of bolivia is covered with artificial ridges, patterned fields (even in areas that are no longer farmable) etc. In the midwest the mounds, Easter Island, all the chinese pyramids which were covered in dirt.

Even Gobleki tepe, the site that was buried over and built several times over. It is very obvious that our ancient ancestors which we have no tracable history to did many crazy and interesting things to change the landscapes around them.

---NOW THAT BEING SAID---

Faces... on ice, which is over water (not even all on solid land), and vaguely shaped like a cartoon figure? On the scale of 250 miles long (approximating by the scale of your linked image, the "bunny shape" is 3/4 on ice over ocean and 200+ miles long, smaller heads being about 50 miles and entirely ice)... Yeah No.

the human mind has the wonderful ability to convince it of what we want it to believe. Trust me I am not trying to rule out finding stuff like that, but there are better and more interesting examples then that.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well it seems I've said all can can say on the matter. I've done all that I can do, under the circumstances. I wont annoy anyone anymore with rants about sculptures. I'll let the mainstream media tell you all when they see fit.
Is seems that and only that will ever convince people. People here have a huge distrust of authority, yet ironically, it will be the authorities that you will believe when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In the picture of the hole with the unusually smoothly rounded cap, I don't see that anyone has addressed the unusual lip running down the front edge of the cap. Not only is the cap very smooth, unlike the rough, almost volcanic appearing material in the surround rocky landscape; the lip along the front edge seems to be uniform in diameter from top left to lower right. Even though the cap seems to be very symmetrically formed, it is even more difficult to imagine the natural conditions that would result in the formation of this turned up "lip." It has somewhat of the appearance of a protective device formed to prevent snow or ice sliding down the lid into the opening; but rather directing any such flow along the lip over to the side away from the entrance.
Can anyone describe how such a lip could be formed naturally?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

In the picture of the #2 hole with the unusually smoothly rounded cap, I don't see that anyone has addressed the unusual lip running down the front edge of the cap. Not only is the cap very smooth, unlike the rough, almost volcanic appearing material in the surround rocky landscape; the lip along the front edge seems to be uniform in diameter from top left to lower right. Even though the cap seems to be very symmetrically formed, it is even more difficult to imagine the natural conditions that would result in the formation of this turned up "lip." It has somewhat of the appearance of a protective device formed to prevent snow or ice sliding down the lid into the opening; but rather directing any such flow along the lip over to the side away from the entrance.

Can anyone describe how such a lip could be formed naturally?

(I just joined and sorry, but I inadvertently posted this same query to a another, wrong thread.)

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Latigo1026]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
And yet ANOTHER opening/entrance anomaly in the very same area as the previously displayed openings/entrances.

Take a look at this image and try to imagine how such a well shaped "square" hole/cave/lava tube/whatever could have been created naturally ... I certainly can't.
And it even seems to be made of a much lighter coloured material than the surrounding dark rock that it's attached to.

Thats now a TOTAL of 3 incredibly unusual and very "suspect" openings/entrances ... plus 3 other very unusual artifacts ... ALL to be found within very close proximity to each other !

Can you say "HIDDEN BASE" ??

GE Coordinates:
66 36' 42.48"S
99 43' 39.48"E

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01563588aa63.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5486f88942d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43c438479c35.jpg[/atsimg]

Now the following images I've already posted in a seperate thread, but have decided to reproduce them here as well. May as well keep all these Antarctica anomalies together

Ok, this image has got to be something really special as far as I'm concerned. What we appear to be seeing in these images is apparently an artifact or object thats perfectly circular in shape and composed of what looks like very shiny metallic material ... steel, aluminium, etc.

The ring is highlighted in yellow ... next to it and highlighted in red appears to be a structure that seems to be possibly covered in material to camouflage it from aerial view and make it blend into the ground ... but it's definitely there !

GE coordinates:
66 48' 06.82"S
89 10'30.40"E

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17bd15d15961.jpg[/atsimg]

The metallic looking ring is being viewed from above and edge on but there is no mistaking that it IS a circular / ring shaped artifact

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae1f6d6ec944.jpg[/atsimg]

In this image, the ring structure can be seen even clearer. The back of the ring (left) is hard up against the snow/rock cliff and the front of the ring (right) is overlooking the lake.
Notice the shiny metallic look of the rings curved circumference and the white area in the center of the ring itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05c13a1fe906.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's another view of the ring from a different angle ... again, the curvature of the outside edge is very noticeable.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a3e5cbd07b5.jpg[/atsimg]

And finally, a look at the structure / building to the right of the ring.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df5d0c05daad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
WOW !!!! How incredible is that !!!!

I agree that that square shaped opening just stands out so well from it's background and looks to "made" to be just a hole or vent or whatever. The 4 sides all look like they're at right angles to each other and that just isn't something you see in nature every day ... so my vote is manmade !

And as for that "ring" .... I'm just blown away by it and have no idea how you managed to spot it in the first place. What something clearly as artificial as that is doing in the middle of nowhere is beyond me.
But looking at it very carefully in GE, there's no question that it's something that's also manmade.

In my opinion, based on all the pics you've shown us, there's definitely something weird going on there !

S&F for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
TextTextTextText
Hi how are you doing?,,,I find these images very incredible but even more so, my friend...seriously look at where you traced the vertical and horizontal red lines where you mesured the hight and wide (please forgive my bad english...I'm a french woman...) of this hole,
look CAREFULLY between the gray FAKE snow and the brown dirt where the sliding is, but on the TOP RIGHT,

again, between the dirt and the gray fake snow but on the right side

,...there is a kind of GREEN SHAPE THING trying to go up the montain on the gray part just above the dirt...

I zoomed on it,,,and MAN BELIEVE ME, I THINK IT'S A DAMN ALIEN MY FRIEND!!!!!, YOU HAVE TAKEN AN ALIEN ON PICTURE !!!!!...I even invert the colors and that shape has none of the colors on the montain...none...
please forgive my little excitment too...lol,

««««««please right me back your thoughts...thank you and BRAVO my friend
sincerly,
^Batcat^ xxo

[edit on 5-9-2009 by batcat]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by batcat]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by batcat

Hi how are you doing?,,,I find these images very incredible but even more so, my friend...seriously look at where you traced the vertical and horizontal red lines where you mesured the hight and wide (please forgive my bad english...I'm a french woman...) of this hole,
look CAREFULLY between the gray FAKE snow and the brown dirt where the sliding is, but on the TOP RIGHT,

again, between the dirt and the gray fake snow but on the right side

,...there is a kind of GREEN SHAPE THING trying to go up the montain on the gray part just above the dirt...

I zoomed on it,,,and MAN BELIEVE ME, I THINK IT'S A DAMN ALIEN MY FRIEND!!!!!, YOU HAVE TAKEN AN ALIEN ON PICTURE !!!!!...I even invert the colors and that shape has none of the colors on the montain...none...
please forgive my little excitment too...lol,

««««««please right me back your thoughts...thank you and BRAVO my friend
sincerly,
^Batcat^ xxo

I took a look at the 1st opening/entrance image and truthfully, I couldn't see anything that corresponded to your description and almost gave up ... until I saw the following which I'm hoping is the same thing you saw.

Now, before we go any further ... let me stress that the following observations and comments are SPECULATIVE and only describe what I THINK I SEE !!!!!

I'm not sure what this item is but have to admit that it does have the general shape of a person wearing what could be an extreme cold weather environment suit (similar to that worn by astronauts) with dark filter helmet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdf18e7c6b78.jpg[/atsimg]

In the following image I've tried to enlarge as much as possible and I have to admit that (TO ME) it still looks like a person protected by an extreme environment suit. The helmet even appears to have radio antennas sticking out of it.
I'm no artist but have tried to give a general body outline and show the left/right arms, bent right leg and helmet.
Again, (TO ME) it looks like someone in an extreme weather environment suit, crouching behind a round object and holding the top of the round object in both hands. Even the left forearm seems to have a dark strip reminiscent of a touch panel control.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38e5c063322b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Tauristercus and batcat ... I've just seen your latest pics and I'm totally confused as to what to make of it

I certainly can see what looks like a "person" wearing what for the life of me looks just like an astronauts environmental suit ... but as we all KNOW, it can't be, can it ? Someone (phage) will tell us shortly is sunlight reflecting of a chunk of ice

Irrespective, though ... whatever that figure may really be, just adds more mystery to that particular hole/entrance, wouldn't you agree ?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That rectangular hole looks VERY similar to the artic seedbank brought up in the post by tracehd1!

www.breitbart.com...

Video/image on left hand side. The entrance is squared and leading into rock and permafrost and that GE image looks a lot like it!

I am going to avoid comment on the other image for the time being.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I don't blame you at all !
I'm not quite prepared to stick my own neck out that far either.... but having said that, sure looks shall we say, "extremely suggestive" ?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That rectangular hole looks VERY similar to the artic seedbank brought up in the post by tracehd1!

Just read that seed bank article you posted ...

So except for a difference in size, wouldn't take much more to create an actual base cut deep into the Arctic OR ANTARCTIC bedrock. Obviously the capability exists to do so if the need or desire exists as it does in this case of needing to store seed stock against a potential gobal catastrophe.

I would take this as very strong evidence suggesting that where there's one such repository or "base", that there are probably more. Perhaps there's more substance to the rumours of Antarctican bases then we may have thought !

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

I don't blame you at all !
I'm not quite prepared to stick my own neck out that far either.... but having said that, sure looks shall we say, "extremely suggestive" ?

In my opinion that certainly is a very contentious image and one that I'm also sitting on the fence regarding.
I can see what you're all considering and I'd certainly wish it could be confirmed as someone in an environment suit ... if only we had a clearer image :-(

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

So except for a difference in size, wouldn't take much more to create an actual base cut deep into the Arctic OR ANTARCTIC bedrock. Obviously the capability exists to do so if the need or desire exists as it does in this case of needing to store seed stock against a potential gobal catastrophe.

keep in mind that seed bank the temperature inside is WELL below freezing! Its kept a continuous temperature colder than outside during the summer.

I am sure different insulation methods would help with more proper working conditions but did have to mention it!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
_just read this thread and it reminded me of something i have read previously in a book by David Icke (the biggest secret)

He has a whole section on 'the hollow earth theory' on p250
(please excuse the poor referencing technique)

"The Nazis also believed that the Earth was hollow with entrances at the poles and a
number of researchers report that they established an underground base in Antarctica
towards the end of the war which is still in operation today."

"Why are icebergs made of
fresh water when the only water available at the poles, according to the conventional view,is sea water?
Where does all the vegetation come from that is found inside these icebergs?
Why is it that explorers who have ventured beyond the magnetic poles have found that the weather gets warmer and the seas become ice-free?
Why do some animals and birds in the north polar region, like the musk-ox, migrate north in the winter?
The conventional scientific view cannot answer these questions, but the hollow Earth view can"

A very interesting read

Please U2U me and i can email you a copy of the ebook if you wish

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have found several blurry objects around the same hole where a person in environmental suit is located. I will just post 2 for now until i can get some feedback. I suggest everyone try searching around these holes using Google earth. Use the rotation device and do a grid searcharound these wholes. The coordinates of one of these finds are:
66°33'26.24"S
99°50'0.90"E
There appears to be 2 objects. One of the objects you can clearly see 2 cylinders that are connected. The other huge object is just weird.

Another weird cylinder object. Silver looking. At coordinates:
66°33'13.80"S
99°50'19.22"E

Please feel free to post pics of these 2 finds. I am still learning Google earth and hope to be able to post pics myself one day.

By the way has anyone tried to use the measuring button to measure this thing in the environmental suite. Is there a standard for human height vs. width? If this is a person in an environmental suit, I think he would be huge. Don't you think?

Also, If these are not natural holes. Wouldn't there be countries with observation posts nearby? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join