It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Why it is not as bad as you think it is.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hello all. And hello masonwatcher, I know you'll show up to this since it is about the big " I " (or rather the small " i " since it is the 100th smallest country on the planet).

A good 45 percent of people on here denounce Israel, another 45 percent of people on here support Israel. That other 10 percent of people see the ETs and the Illuminati as the main subject and thus do not care.

But is Israel really that bad?

Some say the "Zionist thugs" took land away from the Palestinians. That is in fact a lie. Since Palestine never existed as a country. It was created by the Palestine Mandate which divided up the old Ottoman Empire land into new countries like Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Jordan was created by the Palestine Mandate, it was formed with 80 percent of the land and the remaining 20 percent was divided between the Israelis and Palestinians. What is the big problem with Palestine? There is a greater population of Palestinians in modern Jordan than there is in the modern Palestinian Authority.

So no, the "Zionist thugs" didn't take away land, they received it from the British. They had promised land to the Arabs but also promised land to the Jews, so they succeeded in both. Further damning evidence is, how do you take away land from a country that was formed at the same time? Another thing is, the land where is Israel is located is arid and contains no profitable resources unlike a certain OPEC member (Saudi Arabia).

But you thought Israel took over large portions of the two-state plan then captured Gaza and West Bank.

Well, they did. But not without reason since five Arab armies (albeit poorly coordinated) poured into the region to wipe out the small nation. One out of every 100 Israeli citizens were killed in the Arab-Israeli war. 1 percent may not sound like a crime, but those numbers would be comparable to the current death tolls of today. And yet nobody got mad back then.

At one point, Jordan occupied the West Bank and Egypt took the Gaza Strip. They were both forced out but willingly accepted it. After those other two wars, the excursion to Entebbe, and numerous counterterror operations of varying degrees of success they've basically boxed themselves in.

You say "Jews will be the end of the world, they wish to kill everyone." Oh really?

Other than all the military happenings, people blame the Zionists and Israel for all the world's financial problems. Well, Israel does have an exceptionally high number of graduates with PhD's. Israeli scientists have also helped to develop those Intel chips that run your computers. The antiviruses that keep you protected also started up by Israel. Anyone using Windows? Yeah thought so, well Microsoft Israel played an active role in XP and Vista development. Used Microsoft Office recently? Microsoft Israel helped with that too. Have you sent a message to a friend using an IM? Israeli company Mirabilis invented the ICQ. Did you just Google any of the previous points? Sorry mate, Israeli developers helped to make those algorithms a reality.

Oh dear, it appears that in fact the Zionist war machine of Israel has an obvious agenda to bring down the world electronically, wait until you see what they'll do to your rose bushes.

Does anyone on your block have drip hoses? You know, those black hoses that let drops of water seep out of them slowly and are clearly a machination of the Jewish Apartheid Overlords. Yup, they are. You aren't pouring gallons of water on a single flower bed thanks to the Jews, curse them and their water conserving wiles. Anyone like Hybrid or Electric vehicles? Stop being a slave of corporate media and get back in your Hummer, Israel is trying to create a grid of electric car charging stations, the devious fools. Alright, gas guzzlers will help the Islamic extremism through payments to OPEC members over high priced gasoline.

Oh my goodness, well at least they aren't helping us cope with natural disasters! Oh, wait.

In South East Asia there are tsunami detectors that were produced through Jewish labour. After Typhoon Morakot passed over Taiwan they brought in the most dastardly of all insults to a stricken nation, portable water purifiers!
Also, if you survived Hurricane Katrina, any major earthquake, Kosovo's independence, Darfur's murderous Arab thugs, Ethiopian famine, Israeli tax dollars (I mean, blood money) probably saved your life in one way or another.

Ah Medicare, did they have anything to do with the death panel idea? Sadly no, but they did make these...

Electronic prescription systems
That pill with a camera in it so you can find out if anything is messed up in your GI tract.
Those Babysense II monitors that cut the risk of SIDS
Copaxone can fight your MS, but at the risk of giving them money to mercilessly kill Palestinians, you should just take it like a man
Ladies should get mammography exams in the form of X-rays (sense of irony?)
Considering that many medical procedures and cures were developed by Israelis you should go DIY. Or at least buy snake oils, but even then the Zionist Apartheid must be financing that.

And for the gun carrying Americans out there: Toss the Desert Eagle of Uzi's, we all know the Israelis made those. Also, most of the ammunition for American produced guns comes from Israel so you may want to check that out too.

Finally, I know how passionate some of you people are about how Israel has occupied so much land that rightfully belongs to the Arabs, I mean look at the picture. Oh the humanity!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, right you "got" it from the British..then its ok. The queen gave it away..how did she get that land?

Take a look at your own map! Israell do not belong there man!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Yeah, right you "got" it from the British..then its ok. The queen gave it away..how did she get that land?

Take a look at your own map! Israell do not belong there man!

gusan, gusan, gusan. The British got it from the Ottomans after their Empire fell apart. They did get it from "The Sick Man of Europe" after all. If it isn't okay for the Israelis to have land because the British gave it to them, then the Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Jordanians, and Palestinians have no right to a home of their own.

Also, the map is satirical showing how over blown the Islamic governments make their claims.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dnevnoi, Dnevnoi

I am not saying Israel should not have land. ALL peoples of this world should have land.

And yes i do not know as much as you on history, but i dont need to. I just se what is going on "live" and Israel is still killing innocent women, men and children and will not stop.
And i am aware of the Palestinian "terror" as it is called in msm, IMO it is just war as usual, yes innocent people die on both sides i know that too.

Tere is a reason for Israel being "placed" where it is..and it is not a matter of Jews against Arabs...it is a matter of world domination i think.

"Russia has done so much worse than Israel, and yet they have a right to exist?"
So has USA, Great B, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Germany and many more..this does not give Israel the right to murder.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by gusan]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

The reason they are there is because that is where the Jewish Diaspora started.

Good point gusan, everyone should pass judgment on all the countries that have been around much longer and have done much worse than Israel before condemning a country of committing crimes against humanity.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Actually, it is more beneficial to the living that current ongoing issues be addressed before looking back into history about things that cannot be changed. Way to side step the responsibility there champ. How can you even begin to deny that Israel has stolen land, land over and above that which was given to them by the British. As for the rest of your diatribe, its like saying its perfectly ok to go around punching people in the face as long as you help the occasional old lady across the road.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by quackers]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by quackers]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Actually it is more beneficial to the living that current ongoing issues be adressed before looking back into history about things that cannot be changed. Way to side step the responsibility there champ.

The only problem with that statement is that if Israel didn't take responsibility for civilian casualties in the 1967 Six Day War, then it sets a precedent. Much like how the US is virtually impossible to pin mass casualties on. If they didn't have to take responsibility in the past then they can easily cite it and just keep going.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Israel still avoids the resposability, its exactly the reason they are not party to the International Criminal Courts. Even though they say they support it, they are not party to it for the pure and simple fact that if they did sign up, they would immediately be brought up for war crimes. Crimes being commited as we speak, no one cares about 1967.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
How can you even begin to deny that Israel has stolen land, land over and above that which was given to them by the British.

The additional land Israel has taken are the spoils of war. EVERY country has done this, why should Israel be compelled to give up what they won by force?

Don't like that? That's really too bad, since this is the clear reality of human history. Remember, assuming you're a US citizen, we did it. Every bit of our land was won through conquest. And I wouldn't have it any other way. The Jews deserve the land they've won.

Zionism conspiracy is absolute paranoia.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanks Dnevnoi for an insightful post and a firm rebuttal to all the slander against Israel

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
On April 26, 2005 following an outdoor demonstration by the Orthodox Jewish community in Jerusalem against the State of Israel, a group of Israel officials attacked the synagogue in Jerusalem during it's religious services and beat people.

And you say "It's not that bad".

"The Zionist terrorist machine and its regime in occupied Jerusalem do not represent the Jewish People and religion. They may call themselves Jews, but they are not following the Jewish religion. They are barbarians and butchers! They defile and desecrate the holiness of our religion, of our Torah!"

[edit on 7-9-2009 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

A video of some black booted police using unnecessary violence against some orthodox Jews. No context, no explanation, other than the one offered by the poster of the video on Youtube. Because everything you see on the internet is true, right? Well it is if you want it to be.

For all we know this may not even be Israeli police. The Iranian riot police also sport black uniforms and riot helmets.

Iranian riot police

Even if it is the Israeli police, which there is no evidence for, does that delegitimize the entire country and its population in your view, because the police act harshly?

Now take a look at some of the recent comments on Youtube. And you think this has nothing to do with anti-Semitism?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I love sympathisers like you who always bring up the anti-semitism card when you even mention the word Jew. This is the Israeli police because I checked before posting it and also added the date which is not mentioned on youtube. I have nothing against Jews, but I certainly have a problem with those in authority who think they can go around beating up on people, especially when those people were simply having a peaceful meeting, that is until the police came in and started throwing their weight around. Also please point out where I was attacking the entire Jewish population. I was clearly talking about Israeli police brutality against orthodox Jews.

It's hard for people to understand the profound difference between political zionism and religious jewry because the differences are intentionally muddled in MSM. Zionist scum hide behind judaism and use it to attack political enemies with the term anti semitism much like fascists in this country wrap themselves in the flag and attack political enemies for being america haters. Zionist thugs will use the jewish religion as a means to an end and then will discard it as not being useful any more. Real jews understand this.

www.wesawthat.blogspot.com... Original blog

Orthodox Jews demonstrate in New York.
russiatoday.ru...

Where did I mention anything about

[edit on 7-9-2009 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I still haven't seen one iota of evidence that these are Israeli police and that this isn't yet another nasty, libellous piece of anti-Israel propaganda. However if you did independent research then please share it, because neither of the links you posted back up the claim.

As for the "Anti-Semitism card", have you read some of the comments on that video? If not, read them. The Jew hatred is frankly disturbing.

E.g: yesterday some guy posted "Hitler was right".

Are you okay with those opinions?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Its so sad to see how people have been brainwashed against Israel by the MSM. The Gaza strip is Israels far and and square. Just because the MSM only seems to report Israeli attacks on the Palestinians, doesn't mean that what the Palestinians isn't worse. I tried to google the statistics but came up empty handed. If anyone has these please post them.
S&F

[edit on 8-9-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
mattpryor I agree with you in regards to the comments, but then the comments have nothing to do with the video itself. Some people will simple use any excuse to hate. As for myself, I'm only interested in the truth.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Does it not occur to you that the person or persons that post such a video onto Youtube may do so in order to incite such sentiments?

This has nothing to do with the truth, this is brainwashing, agitation and radicalization. This is how it works!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
So no, the "Zionist thugs" didn't take away land, they received it from the British.

Since you admit zionists received land from the British, let's take a close look at the terms that land was given:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

en.wikipedia.org...

Are the civil and religious rights of existing non-jewish communities in palestine being prejudiced? Clearly, it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I can go on You Tube and find Americans wanting to kill home coming soldiers, or homosexuals, I can find Muslims who want to kill all infidels, do they speak for the vast maority of their nation. You Tube although informative is a platform for propaganda from all sides, like all mass media it has to be treated with suspicion.

Lets not forget the Pakistan nation was established in 1947 before that it was part of the majority Hindu nation of India. Does anyone say Pakistan should not exist....there is to this day conflict between the two countries.

There are atrocities carried out all over the world such as in Darfur yet these are hardly mentioned by the media or on ATS those with an anti Israel agenda seem to have the loudest voice.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

In response, I would claim that Israeli Arabs enjoy better social equality and freedom than in ANY OTHER country in the Middle East.

Care to dispute that?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by mattpryor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join