It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few revealing David Rockefeller quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If this doesn't freak you out than you are unflappable as far as I'm concerned.

Consider what multibillionaire banker David Rockefeller wrote in his 2002 memoirs:

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Read Rockefeller's words again. He actually admits to working against the "best interests of the United States."

Need more? Here's what Rockefeller said in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Rockefeller wants his NWO to happen sooner rather than later cause him and Kissenger are getting old and not to sure if they'll be here too much longer.

I think this video proves that Ron Paul is not part of these eliete scum. Notice Rockefeller's initial reaction when he hears about his precious Fed being threatened.

new topics

join