It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
if mass inoculations all occur at the same time worldwide - then the coordinated effort indicates that there is danger in the vaccine. if the inoculations occur at different times, then we will be able to see the effects.

does anyone know if these mass inoculations will be done at the same time?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Yea... right...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scarlet fever is a bacterial disease. Antibiotics have largely controlled it becuase clinically it presents as 'strep throat'.

But your probably right. All those diseases just decided to go away on their own. It happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

What exactly does "submit to decontamination procedures" actually mean?

How do they intend to decontaminate someone with this virus?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What I don't understand is....

Where are they coming up with the number of 96,000 people could be dead from this flu?

How do they know that this is going to be THE number?

It's just sickening, how the msm is cranking up the fear machine... with all this talk about how many people are going to die.

This is about as bad, if not worse than the terror level chart.

None of this makes sense, so what I will do is make sure my supplies will be enough to see me through up to 6 months or more.

But yeah I pretty much live in the north country and I'd love to see someone try to inject poisons into my family

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I don't think a disease decides to do anything.

There are billions of interconnections of variables that can account for disease die-off over the past century.

Sanitation, clean water, improved access to nutrition come to mind.

Again, please, show me some evidence - sarcasm and PR only demonstrates your apparent ignorance/gullibility

[edit on 26/8/09 by RogerT]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Like others have said this law does not just pertain to the swine flu virus. It is mentioned no where in the law. I would imagine that decontamination equals treatment, which will differ depending on the pathogen present.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DieterDengler

Well done.. Logic is normally ignored with conspiracy theories such as these..

everyone wants to scream and yell martial law and the government is tryingto kill us...

But I agree..if they tried to roll it out everywhere at one time..that would be a great indicator to stay away from it...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't recall hearing them announce as to just where we'll be "quarantined"? Have I missed it? Have the jackoffs finally revealed the real purpose of the FEMA concentration - oops - I mean, containment camps yet?

If so, I have a pretty good idea which one I'd be sent off to and... that gives me an idea or two.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Some of you are just not reading BETWEEN the lines here are you?!

You say "If you're not sick, you have nothing to worry about from this bill"...really? So, exactly how are they going to tell just who has been infected and who has not then?

If you are a carrier, you may not show symptoms. If you have been infected and are in a transitional phase, between infection and infectious how are they going to tell if you have it?

It is NOT an accident the bill says "...or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed..." you know...it's deliberately worded to be inclusive of everyone!

The key word here is 'uncertainty'...how can they be certain you are virus free? They can't...so this will apply to EVERYONE who does not take the shot..

The irony is though, that even if you take the shot, and no harmful side effects occur, you may still contract the virus and get sick! Look at the amounts of people who get the seasonal shots, and still get the flu...what does that mean?

It means that this whole bill/law is not only a monumental mistake, but a mockery of common sense too.

YOU CAN STILL CONTRACT AND PASS ON THE VIRUS if you accept the vaccine or not! So what is the quarantine for again?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm from Mass and I will NOT Comply.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DieterDengler

Close but not at the same time. I think there will be a couple of months between the first and the last to initiate a program.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Although I don't work in the field any longer my degree is in Public Health. I've studied clinical microbiology, pathology, epidemiology, clinical immunology along with a host of other related subjects. So ignorance is not an issue in my case.

The CDC has all the health statistics you'll ever need. They'll show --- to some of us --- that the drop-off in the diseases for which vaccine programs have been widespread directly corerelates to the introduction to those vaccination programs.

But others --- including you apparently --- will ascribe that drop-off to sheer coincidence. I make my living as a statistician so unfortunately I don't have that luxury.

H1N1 will most likely blow-over and be no big deal. The odds favor that likelihood. I hope that's the case. Because if it doesn't --- vaccine or no vaccine --- life is going to suck for a great many people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I hope the other members that are from Mass will keep us inform of what is happening after this bill has been passed.

lets us know if is any protest or if the pro Mass constitution groups are doing anything about the bill.

I heard that the Senator that made this bill possible has been protested on for other bills or legislation he had tried to pass in the past

[edit on 26-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I posted a link a couple of days ago that was predicting a vaccine shortage.

What are you supposed to do if you want the vaccine, but it's not available?

Quarantine yourself before you get sick?

What happens if it's against your religion to get vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

the same way they came up with the bailout figures, roll a dice, kill a few chickens and throw back a few whiskey's

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
It means that this whole bill/law is not only a monumental mistake, but a mockery of common sense too.

YOU CAN STILL CONTRACT AND PASS ON THE VIRUS if you accept the vaccine or not! So what is the quarantine for again?

Many people cannot hear or accept what you are saying because Hollywood has fed us so many 'killer virus/vaccine' movies over the past few decades, that we actually believe they are based on some aspect of reality rather than plain old fiction.

Viruses spread, NATURALLY. Some people exhibit symptoms, some do not, NATURALLY. Vaccines are not proven to effect either of these realities.

Show me evidence that ANY vaccine produced and administered at ANY point in history has prevented EVERY individual who takes it from exhibiting symptoms associated with the 'disease'.

The annual flu vaccine is regarded as one of the biggest jokes of the vaccine industry. whether it's profit driven or some form of youthanasia or both, or something equally demonic is up for specualtion, but it's utter failure to prevent flu is well known and well documented.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by RogerT

Although I don't work in the field any longer my degree is in Public Health. I've studied clinical microbiology, pathology, epidemiology, clinical immunology along with a host of other related subjects. So ignorance is not an issue in my case.

Oh good! Then you shouldn't have a problem answering my question then. Exactly how do they KNOW that HALF the population WILL DIE from swine flu? I'm extremely curious as to where they came up with this figure, and they are quite certain that HALF will die.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Asherah

the same way they came up with the bailout figures, roll a dice, kill a few chickens and throw back a few whiskey's

ha. Probably so.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

More than likely the representatives will go on as they have, and using PsyOP tactics will manage to turn the public against each other, instead of against themselves. It happens time and again.

It will be the vaccinated (gullible sheep) against the irrisponsible unvaccinated (informed minority).

It wouldn't be hard to do.

Just a little social engineering will do it.

The odd words and phrases on MSM to get things festering, and the politicians will go for the jugular, with carefully constructed and placed soundbites claiming danger...danger...something must be done to save us all!!! And before you know it, nicely divided and conquered.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Excuse me for not taking your overeducated word for it. Please post evidence or U2U me if you like.

I've seen the CDC data, and similar data from the UK and Australian National Health statistics offices.

What this data clearly shows, is that these diseases were already dying out, most almost completely eradicated, before the vaccines were introduced. Introduction of the vaccines made very little difference, if any, to the decay of the diseases.

There have been many threads posting this data, in both tabular and graphical form.

As a statistician you will be well aware of the ability of statistics to demonstrate pretty much anything if the data is selective enough.

H1N1 may well blow over, or it may turn out to be a devastating 'plague' that wipes out a great number of people, but one thing I am absolutely sure of is that no vaccine will make any positive difference to the death toll, in fact, the opposite is much more likely, in addition to the huge numbers of people damaged or maimed by the side effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join