It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Obviously you have not look into this Senators records, they are public you know.

His agenda to bring this type of legislation came about since the first signs of another pandemic was even noticed the bird flu.

Back them all his bills to forced quarantine in the state even when it was not danger of the bird flu pandemic were vote out.

So he has been following a trend, he is not just about the H1N1 he just wanted something to push an agenda that he has been planning for a long time.

That should ring a bell if you are a citizen of that state.

Still if you read the bill, quarantine is not limited to just pandemic of the H1N1 but any pandemic the state deems dangerous and on top of that authorities can detain you on suspicions of been infected with anything.

Another bell that should open any body's eyes.

The signs are all over the bill that is about agendas, private or personal, if they are private then corporate is involved, but personal then you have a very ugly individual with dreams of power over the people in their state.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I won't be getting any swine flu shots. I won't pay any fines. And I won't quarantine myself.

I live in Houston, Texas. You want to give me a shot? I'll give you a buck shot!

Let the government do what they want. What ever it takes to get Americans in the streets with their fists in the air.

You think the Tea Parties are something? They better try to demonize the Tea Party people. That upper tame "revolt" is a chip off the melting ice burg.

Talk to your friends, relatives, and coworkers in the military. The only thing stopping them from taking this country Boris Yeltsin style is a Boris Yeltsin type leader.

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.

Edit to add: Boris Yeltsin is the one that ordered a certain government building in Russia to be surrounded by tanks. He ordered the men out of the building. They refused to come out. He ordered the tanks to fire into the building. They opened fire. Everyone in the building came out with their hands in the air. Who wouldn't?

That's the kind of CHANGE I'm talking about!

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Genfinity]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

How about a situation like Katrina?

You mention Katrina...

New Orleans was in a state of quarantine for the duration of time it was underwater. Checkpoints on bridges and whatnot, "turn around or youll be fired upon" type of thing.
All we need is another Katrina in the middle of this swine flu "epidemic".

This is all really sickening, but i dont mind being quarantined if its in your own home. Probably the safest place to be until this whole thing blows over anyway.

On the other hand, FEMA camps would act as cesspools for the flu. Under no circumstances should this be socially or morally acceptable. With all these millions, if not billions of virus strains living in each cell, mutating on its own, and in its own host, all in one big pot.... Who knows what type of flu will pop up next in some FEMA camp? Spider flu? Dolphin flu? Lizard flu??

Perhaps they are using us to engineer a virus to fight off our previous reptilian conquers. Maybe ive started ranting there, but in all seriousness, this is absolutely disgusting what they think they can do to us.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

yep that's why we stock up on these...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/684d1a40e890.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
so there are roughly 365 million people in the usa say 200 million refuse the vaccine. they have to fine everyone. 200 mill times 1000 for one day would be= 200000000000 dollars a day, would sure get us out of national debt very quick....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well ATSers, I guess I'll be seeing you all in quarantine.

Make sure to wear your ATS shirts so we know who you are

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Oh i'd say this is VERY profitable for the Phama companies wouldn't you?

Worldwide vaccinations X3 or X4? You do the numbers, and tell me they are not making record amounts of dirty cash out of this!

As for getting out of the 'vaccine business' (hit the nail on the head there, it's a business) due to liability for damages...haven't you heard? The governments of the WORLD have given not only the makers of this virus/vaccine total immunity from prosecution or damages claims following any injury or death to anyone being forced to have the junk in the syringe, but also ANYONE classed as a 'care giver', which broadly translates into ANYONE remotely connected with the manufacture, distribution and delivery and of course administration of this junk. Anyone involved.

So, you get given the jab...you develop an embolism in your brain or heart due to an air bubble in the syringe, because the laccy administering the junk, isn't competent...your family get told to get lost, there is nothing they can do...except roll up their sleeves for their turn of course.

Or the vaccine causes you to suffocate because your lungs no longer work due to the squalene or mercury or any one or combination of the other poisons contained in the junk syringe...nothing your family can do...accept roll up their sleeves for their turn...then if they survive...maybe they can scrounge together the money to bury you...

Look up the facts.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Did anyone hear "The bill also protects healthcare workers from liability." So if you die or get ill, your relatives cannot sue anyone. These vaccinations are being rushed to be distributed to the masses and they have not been tested at all. I guess it is about time the U.S. bring back MK-Ultra and use people as guinea pigs. And they know most of us don't have a 1000 bucks to waste daily, but if we all were to resist, I mean a LARGE group, they would have to work something out unless they go by force, relocate us or call us "un-Americans".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by marg6043

Every vaccine carries risks with it. That's why the drug companies largely got out of the vaccine business back in the 70s. It wasn't profitable enough to begin with (because of the huge up-front costs and extremely short lifespan of the product) and the potential liability lawsuits made the risk just not worth it.

I remember reading a while ago about some bill Bush had passed, stating pharmaceutical companies were not liable for any personal injury ectect, and they could not be sued.

The vaccine industry is making its comeback.

Does anyone remember this, or have links to the proper article?

Update: This isnt the article i had read before, but its the same topic. Ive copied some key points of interest.

Bush protects pharmaceutical and insurance from lawyers

Democrats quickly accused Bush of trying to protect drug companies and favoring the medical industry and insurance companies who contributed mightily to his re-election campaign.

Nevada Democratic Sen. Harry Reid, the new Senate minority leader, said "Congress should not be giving a free pass to big drug companies at a time when millions of Americans may have had their health put at risk by pharmaceutical giants" responsible for drugs like Vioxx, which was withdrawn by Merck recently because of health risks.

article here: Bush protects pharmaceutical and insurance from lawyers

If anyone can find the this from a credible source that would be nice ^_^

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grapples

But they won't say no though will they.

Certainly not in those numbers anyway.

I'd be willing to put money i haven't got down and bet that at the most 20% - 30% will decline. That works out at most about 20-30 Million. Having said that, the real numbers refusing on the back of this forced legislation will probably only be around 5 - 10 million out of 300 million...

Just an estimate of course, but you know how people are...if they think they are missing out on something that will save them and theirs (most do not frequent sites such as this, and swallow the MSM line totally), they will be DEMANDING this crap in their millions.

All it will take is they MSM ramping up further in the fall/winter, reporting that hundreds or thousands amongst the un-vaccinated are dropping like flies, and you watch the clamoring and fighting that takes place to secure their dose!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by jtma508

Worldwide vaccinations X3 or X4? You do the numbers, and tell me they are not making record amounts of dirty cash out of this!

As for getting out of the 'vaccine business' (hit the nail on the head there, it's a business) due to liability for damages...haven't you heard? The governments of the WORLD have given not only the makers of this virus/vaccine total immunity from prosecution or damages claims following any injury or death to anyone being forced to have the junk in the syringe, but also ANYONE classed as a 'care giver', which broadly translates into ANYONE remotely connected with the manufacture, distribution and delivery and of course administration of this junk. Anyone involved.

So, you get given the jab...you develop an embolism in your brain or heart due to an air bubble in the syringe, because the laccy administering the junk, isn't competent...your family get told to get lost, there is nothing they can do...except roll up their sleeves for their turn of course.

Or the vaccine causes you to suffocate because your lungs no longer work due to the squalene or mercury or any one or combination of the other poisons contained in the junk syringe...nothing your family can do...accept roll up their sleeves for their turn...then if they survive...maybe they can scrounge together the money to bury you...

Look up the facts.

I heard that this stuff, if taken, will work against your immune system in that because the immune system is usually good at being resistant to certain illness, this crap will make the immune system go nuts because it spreads everywhere and the immune system can't contain it. It is just a theory. But still there is no consensus on what the vaccine is for - depopulation, weakening, sterilization, or a combination of sorts. I firmly believe it will do some damage though.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
When you can't pay these exorbent fines then what? They'll keep you in prison? Sounds like modern day debtor's prison type of thing. This whole swine flu is nothing but extreme fear mongering that would make Bush/Cheney blush, and a big power grab. If the only way to "maintain society" is to lock everyone up who doesn't comply with these draconian measures then what's the point? I feel the same way about the Patriot act, what's the point of living in a police state that fundamentally changes the very nature of the USA in general?

Living in a free open society has a lot of responsibility as well. It's our responsibility to maintain that freedom, to not let it go to waste. The more gov't intrusion in our lives in order to protect us, just erodes the ideals that founded America even further into obscurity. I personally will not get this vaccine due to fact that I think it's worse than the actual disease. The fact that the gov't is pushing it so aggressively gives me pause, as noted in a different thread they're even willing to pay you to take it and now this law in Mass it just adds up to more gov't tryanny in the making.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by jtma508

Look up the facts.

I heard that this stuff, if taken, will work against your immune system in that because the immune system is usually good at being resistant to certain illness, this crap will make the immune system go nuts because it spreads everywhere and the immune system can't contain it.

you are right
its not actually the flu that kills you, it is the response from your immune system.
theres been study into this, and potential treatments.

"In other words, the reason swine flu is so dangerous is because it causes your immune system to go into overdrive. Marijuana, however, is a proven immune system suppressant which, in this case, may aid in survival."

Cannabinoids Vs. Swine flu

I suggest everyone reads about this possible treatment, as it COULD save your life. Do your own research on every topic, dont let decade old propaganda influence your decision on this.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by djpleiades]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Massachusetts is the most liberal state in the nation. Liberals want absolute government control over everything.

I'm really not surprised they passed this. But let's see what happens now. The most liberal state in the nation might just lose some of that blue over this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapples
so there are roughly 365 million people in the usa say 200 million refuse the vaccine. they have to fine everyone. 200 mill times 1000 for one day would be= 200000000000 dollars a day, would sure get us out of national debt very quick....

Hahahahah. Maybe that's the real plan.
Very creative post and a supurb idea! I would pay my $1000.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Personally I don't think this will make it through the House. If it does, I'll be alarmed and shocked. But if this concerns you (as it should), make your voice heard, not too late to stop this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I'm not sure what House you mean?

The bill has passed already in the Massachusetts Senate, so this means it is in effect in that state, at least that is my understanding.

Watch the video, the second guy in the news report says right at the beginning
"The senate passed this bill, bill 2028 today, they did so unanimously"

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If a person takes the shots, then what is to prevent TPTB from coming back, say in six months time and saying the shots weren't good enough and you had to take a couple more? And on and on?

I guess at that point you would finally realize that you had "been boned".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The thing that should alarm everyone is the fact that they are pushing for the vaccine to start being used mid September, BEFORE the testing and results can be completed.

I read an article yesterday about this and it was on ABC news last night and Charlie Gibson was not at all objective in his objection to this rush. Let me see if I can find the footage.

"We have assured both the profession and the public that the H1N1 vaccine will be evaluated with the same rigor that is applied to seasonal vaccine," he added. "We should not make vaccine available before the trials are complete and the results carefully assessed." Amir Afkhami, assistant professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and of Global Health at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., agreed. "I fear that a rush towards vaccinating the population without completing trials risks leading to the harmful outcome that we witnessed during the 1976 Swine flu scare where the government advocated rapid production and vaccination of the population without adequate safeguards which led to an unexplained increase in cases of Guillain Barre syndrome amongst other complications," Afkhami said. "I think in this regard we must learn from lessons of the past and be mindful of not jumping from the proverbial frying pan into the fire by putting people's health at risk without adequate production and safety monitoring of the vaccines."

abcnews.go.com...

There is NO WAY that I will be letting them stick me or anyone in my family, we are not guinea pigs, we are citizens with rights. Or at least we used to be.

This all makes me wonder if they know this is far more deadly than they are letting on or if this is just more govt. scare tactics. Sad thing is we won't really know for sure until it is too late.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My mother, a dental hygienist, has a patient who works for the FDA. He told my mom how their rushing the vaccines to get them out before the flu season and how it could be potentially dangerous. NOT COOL.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join