It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

I think that vaccines (most of them) are a medium to inoculate chemicals, viruses and organisms which will make feel sick later on but they will not kill us.

Remember, dead people don't buy medicines

They just want us to become chronic patients.

Unless the time has come to cull the population ...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

warren b, i dont know how you do it. what i mean is 80 percent of the people on this sight get it, but then the rest seem to either be employed by the government, or just plain insane and out of there mind.

real quick story about our beloved government. right before we invaded kuwait back in the first gulf war. the first battalion fifth marines were told that we must take an experiemental shot. designed to fight blood agents from saddams arsenal of weapons of mass destruction
anyhow, the battalion was assembled in a line we all were told this exactly. you dont have to take the shot, but if you do not take the shot you will be court marshalled. no pressure, just sign your john hancock on the dotted line, as to not be able to sue anyone if you get sick.

long story short here. every marine dropped within 3 steps of receiving this shot. i dropped i think in 2 steps, and was out of it all day. days later half of my platoon either had the crud or was way sick.

my advice to everyone is if you have half a brain (do not take the shot)
let your own immune system fight it!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

It seems like we are living a modern day leperosy stigma.

Victims of leperosy were banished (quarantined) from general population because of the contagious disease. Lepers found amongst the general population were stoned to death.

Even though modern medicine has advanced, humans have not.

To be 100% honest I understand where they are coming from. Public health hazard and all of that, you need to be quarantined for the safety of the collective masses.

However, this is a fake swine flu. It is not the bubonic plague. If they are actually going to try to get us to WANT a vaccine, then the disease has to be worse than a cough and a fever.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I didn't read all 14 pages of posts so I apologize if this has already been brought up, but...

It would seem that we will be seeing a lot more of this type of thing in the not so distant future...
www.cbsnews.com...

Federal quarantine authority is limited to diseases listed in presidential executive orders; President Bush added "novel" forms of influenza with the potential to create pandemics in Executive Order 13375. Anyone violating a quarantine order can be punished by a $250,000 fine and a one-year prison term.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by jtma508

Actually, if you care to check, there is clear evidence (available to people who like to search and dig this stuff up) that many of the so called 'success story' vaccines, are not what they appear to be.

The data points quite clearly in several cases i have personally researched, to the disease actually well in decline naturally, shortly prior to these 'successful' immuniseation drives.

There are also data that shows infection rates actually increased in secluded populations that were vaccinated against measles a few decades ago.

You may have been an A+ student, but you are only ever going to be as well informed as your tutor. Data such as these are rarely shouted from the rooftops in medical schools and colleges.

>> Please add links.

I'm trying to convince a few people that vaccines only work SOME times -- and they have to be tested.

So many people don't want to be "like those superstitious idiots" or "conspiracy theorists" because it puts you in a negative spiral. I can understand that instinct. The Christian Scientist crowd makes it look silly.

So people get herded into this idea that "Vaccine = Immunity" --- and it doesn't. First, a virus must have a very specific protein marker for the immunization to be useful. Did they get the right protein marker? Just sticking a virus in a chicken egg, doesn't mean that the immune response from the chicken is going to target something useful.

We got lucky with some vaccines -- and others worked on diseases that had been consistent for long periods of time. Maybe most of the modern vaccines, are administered when a disease is petering out -- it's hard to say.

But because everything is driven by profit motive now; I mean, can you imagine any TV show telling people that drinking Coke is about the worst thing you can do for your health? No, because Coke spends billions selling their soda. Same damn thing for Tamiflu. If it works -- we hear the same damn sales pitch as if it doesn't work. It just means someone at the FDA gets to be a million dollar consultant when they get in the private sector.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Damned right.
I will protect myself and my family. No one in my house is taking a shot from anyone, and if they so much as try, I will immunize them for lead poisoning.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

Many ATS'ers share that sentiment
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbe51a685fba.png[/atsimg]
Safe to say that if they keep pushing, things will turn ugly fast.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Time to find a doctor that's willing to squirt it down the drain. "I'll testify that you gave me the shot if you do the same."

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I work on a campus and we already have 2 suspected cases. School just started and the administration is trying to deal with it behind the scenes but this will blow up quickly since the incubation is only 48 hours.

Health officials aren't prepared in Crisis Management very well even though there was an effort 3 years ago (+ post Katrina) to get local doctors and nurses up to speed.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
Time to find a doctor that's willing to squirt it down the drain. "I'll testify that you gave me the shot if you do the same."

Just start a website with certificates, sell them for $10 and you'll be rich.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
I think this flu pandemic is just an excuse to give them more power. Look we all get the idea that this flu is no more dangerous than others (well at its current state at least) and when the flu season comes and goes what do you think they will say? "Well we got very lucky this time" but MA (and I suspect more states to follow suit) will have 2028 on the books so they can use it when the time is right.

Hopefully they will use it when the time is right.
I see it as a safety net.
If a trapeze artists is falling to his potential death, why worry about the ill effects of hitting the safety net when the alternative is much worse?

But apparently, according to the vast majority of ATS, there would be NO 'right' time to use a safety net - as long as the government is pushing it at least...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

There is never a "Right" time to force me to do anything! All the Public Service Announcements, and the availability of these vaccines, and the news reports are all great. I will use them to decide what is "Right" for my family and I, but the second the government starts threatening fines and imprisonment for not taking their advice, they stop representing me, and they stop being my government!

A threat of force, fine, or imprisonment (quarantine) is a hostile act and I will respond in kind! Luckily I have numbers on my side, and the response will be appropriate to the aggression! I hope it never comes to that!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
warren b, i dont know how you do it. what i mean is 80 percent of the people on this sight get it, but then the rest seem to either be employed by the government, or just plain insane and out of there mind.

Well I checked my local psychologist.
I don't appear to be insane or out of my mind...
So my question is... Where the Hell is my government check?
If I'm employed by the government, I at least want a damn check...

No seriously though...
Can I get paid for doing what I do for free anyway - using common sense?
Where do I sign up?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
You have no choice, you must get the shot

Otherwise pay fines until you do or get thrown into quarantine for who knows how long who knows where

legal concentration camps for those who refuse the shot

really makes you wonder what the heck is in that shot

It does not say you have to 'get the shot' just yet. It says if you break quarantine or refuse to go into quarantine. However, I believe that is just around the corner as an amendment once they can scare enough people with this BS.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
There is never a "Right" time to force me to do anything! All the Public Service Announcements, and the availability of these vaccines, and the news reports are all great. I will use them to decide what is "Right" for my family and I, but the second the government starts threatening fines and imprisonment for not taking their advice, they stop representing me, and they stop being my government!

They're not forcing you to take the vaccine.
They're saying "Either take the vaccine or stay the Hell away from anyone else".
The obvious reason being that if you don't, you are potentially making the problem worse for me and any other American.
How is it that after 14 pages, no one seems to understand this?
In such a situation, it SHOULD be illegal - just as me walking around town with anthrax in my pocket is illegal.

I suppose if you really want to have a deadly virus, that's your choice.
Just keep it away from the public.

A threat of force, fine, or imprisonment (quarantine) is a hostile act and I will respond in kind! Luckily I have numbers on my side, and the response will be appropriate to the aggression! I hope it never comes to that!

If you call that a "hostile act", then I would similarly call it a "hostile act" to walk around town with a deadly virus, only prolonging the problem and making it worse.

In my opinion, that's much more hostile...

It's obvious that most of the opinions in this thread are biased.
I say that because, we don't even know what potential threat we're dealing with, and already this is, of course, a perfectly orchestrated government conspiracy to control us all, depopulate us, etc...

Let's look at the situation when the situation becomes known, shall we?

It may just be that a forced quarantine/vaccination could save millions of lives.
Surely you couldn't be against that, could you?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

OK, I give you the fact that there may be situations that warrant forced quarantines, but that is a very slippery slope. Lepers ring a bell? What if they had decided to quarantine all homosexuals in the early 80's?

It gives the government too much power to make a judgement call. It is also the perfect ploy to get our own military personnell to use force where they would normally refuse. We talk a lot on ATS about how the military would never enforce martial law on its own people, but what if they thought they were preventing a plague? They might even be convinced to incinerate a town for the greater good of the nation!??

It is pretty obvious that we are discussing Swine Flu here, why else pass the Bill now? And in the case of a mild flu, this is certainly too much force!

If Zombieism strikes Manhatten and they want to close the bridges and tunnels, then I will take up your side of the argument.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Exactly, we do not know what we are going to be working with when it comes to this virus.

So the only thing we have to go on is what hit us already and that is not a "deadly virus".

I agree if this thing did mutate a few more times then yes I can see it becoming "deadly" and then yes quarantine would be called for but as it was the last time around it is far from deadly.

I have heard no reports on the virus mutating into a more potentially deadly virus so why all the flexing??? Do they know something they are not telling us (we know they would because of the fact all the MSM going nuts over the virus) or are they trying to sneak back door clauses and ammendments into bills to be able to legally control us when they feel the need?

I think both should be looked at, don't you? Do you trust another human being, that you have never met, with making the best decisions for you?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

OK, I give you the fact that there may be situations that warrant forced quarantines, but that is a very slippery slope. Lepers ring a bell? What if they had decided to quarantine all homosexuals in the early 80's?

It gives the government too much power to make a judgement call. It is also the perfect ploy to get our own military personnell to use force where they would normally refuse. We talk a lot on ATS about how the military would never enforce martial law on its own people, but what if they thought they were preventing a plague? They might even be convinced to incinerate a town for the greater good of the nation!??

I agree this could be a bad thing. I'm not arguing that it couldn't.
And if they're forcing vaccination/quarantines in a situation that isn't warranted, believe me I'll be just as vocal as the next guy in opposition of our Government.
But why say the Government is out to get us when we don't know that to be the case?
This bill has the potential to save lives - I don't see how anyone could argue against that.

It is pretty obvious that we are discussing Swine Flu here, why else pass the Bill now? And in the case of a mild flu, this is certainly too much force!

True enough, then again, it could very well mutate and become a deadly virus. Or a new deadly virus could emerge.
I think it's good to have a 'safety net', because if something unexpected does happen, we'll be in a position to do something about it.
How this bill is executed should be our concern.

If Zombieism strikes Manhatten and they want to close the bridges and tunnels, then I will take up your side of the argument.

I should hope so. Otherwise, I'll be buying me a shotgun

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have heard no reports on the virus mutating into a more potentially deadly virus so why all the flexing???

Well, I know very little about this subject, but as I see it they're preparing for the flu season when this virus is far more likely to spread and mutate.

Do they know something they are not telling us (we know they would because of the fact all the MSM going nuts over the virus) or are they trying to sneak back door clauses and ammendments into bills to be able to legally control us when they feel the need?

I think both should be looked at, don't you? Do you trust another human being, that you have never met, with making the best decisions for you?

I agree 100%.
Both should be looked at.
That's the main point I'm trying to convey.
If you read the first few pages of this thread, it's obvious that both possibilities AREN'T being looked at. Many on this thread aren't even allowing the possibility that it may in fact be a good thing.
What I see when I read this thread is a knee-jerk reaction.
"The Governments forcing it? Then I'm not buying it."
We should asses the situation if it ever comes to that, and not simply reject it on the assumption that our government is out to get us.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

To Truth and CoolBreeze:

If the virus mutates and becomes more deadly, the vaccine will be worthless anyway! It is based on this strain of flu, that is fairly mild. A mutated version of the flu will not be affected by the Vaccine anyway!

In addition, many reports say that the flu affects healthy immune systems more than unhealthy ones! In that case, a Vaccine will give a stronger immune response and INCREASE the deadliness of the flu!!

Just sayin, I don't see any benefits of this vaccine, but I see a lot of pitfalls! Either it doesn't mutate and doesn't become deadly, and the side-effects of the vaccine are a tragedy. OR, it does mutate and it does become deadly, and the vaccine isn't effective, and it is still a tragedy in all cases!

Or, in my case, we refuse the vaccine, endure the virus, don't die and don't have side-effects!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join