It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Do you have any links to information about this? I find it really interesting. Is it a known fact that type O blood carries immunity to this outbreak of Flu? If so who did the study? Where is it published? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I found this:
"Some blood types are associated with inheritance of other diseases; for example, the Kell antigen is sometimes associated with McLeod syndrome.[12] Certain blood types may affect susceptibility to infections, an example being the resistance to specific malaria species seen in individuals lacking the Duffy antigen.[13] The Duffy antigen, presumably as a result of natural selection, is less common in ethnic groups from areas with a high incidence of malaria.[14]"
en.wikipedia.org...

I would think the chances of this are really really unlikely. And it wouldn't be just type O, it would have to be a more specific antigen group. I can't find any other info and that doesn't mention any sort of influenza at all.

Also found: www.dadamo.com...

The following generalized immune observations apply:
Blood type A: Overall has a great ability to generate a quick and substantial antibody response against influenza type A(H1N1) and especially A(H3N2). Their antibody response against influenza B is not quite as dramatic.
Blood type AB: Relatively poor ability to generate high antibody levels against any of the influenza viruses.
Blood type B: Reasonable, but not great ability to generate an antibody response against influenza A(H1N1). Slowest (it can take them 3-5 months) and weakest ability to generate antibodies against influenza A(H3N2) of any blood type. Against influenza B virus, blood type B has a significant advantage and responds differently from either blood group A or O. The blood type B immune response happens much earlier and persists longer.
Blood type O: Relatively descent ability to generate antibody response against influenza A(H1N1) and A(H3N2) viruses. Antibody response against influenza B is not as dramatic as blood type B.

Obviously that's generalized. You should know what your immune system is like. But I mean I know I have AB and my immune system is awful, lol.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Lets take the term "fear mongering" and see what it says instead.

We have something here called the constitution. The term "uncertain" even when added to a law will NEVER make it legal for anyone to ...

Originally posted by spikey
for someone, either a public servant like the police or other agency, to enter you home, without a warrant, compel you and every member of your family or household, to either or/and undergo, without consent or permission, medical examinations, medical treatments, and detention or quarantine for indeterminate periods of time, and in unspecified condition or locations.

Now, can they insist that the sick get medical attention? Can they insist that those who are highly contagious be put into quarantine in an emergency situation like a pandemic. Yep. I also have no problems with that what so ever.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thank you very much. I found the same and nothing relating to H1N1.

It seems to me that there must be some immunity due to age since it is young people who are dying from this. Likely some form of Flu people my age have had at some point in our lives.

I just got over H1N1 by the way. It was very mild for me. I'm amazed at how it is killing young people and yet in my case being in bad health, it was very mild.

I'm exposed to many people on a regular basis who have recently flown into Alaska. I assume I got it from that contact. Nobody around me, except me contracted this thank god. I seem to catch everything that comes along due to this exposure.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thank You =) It's An SAR1

SAR1 7.62x39 Users Manual

Sorry for the derailment

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

um...

Both the Senate and House of Representatives have the power to pass bills, considered for law if passed in other chamber and signed by the President. both can regulate and oversee federal agencies, and investigate with hearings, both can over ride presidential veto's, both can Censure the President, or other elected officials, both can declare war.

President nominates or appoints Supreme Court Justices and cabinet heads. Only the Senate can approve Presidential appointments (House has no say) Only the Senate ratifies treaties. (House has no say). Only the House can impeach the President, only the senate tries him. All revenue bills (taxation) all appropriations (spending.funding) MUST originate in the House before Senate can pass legislation

hey don't worry if you had now idea how it works

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis777

Don't overreact.
Go ahead and get the shot in the arm.
That will be a dead sample of the flu.
You will be fine. Calm down.
Don't get the nasal version.
That I heard that is a "live" version of the swine flu.
Do not be afraid. It will strengthen your immune system.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Isis777

Don't overreact.
Go ahead and get the shot in the arm.
That will be a dead sample of the flu.
You will be fine. Calm down.
Don't get the nasal version.
That I heard that is a "live" version of the swine flu.
Do not be afraid. It will strengthen your immune system.

YOU DO IT!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You're in Alaska?

You will be safer than anyone.
The population is small up there.
The info i gave was almost word for word from an experienced MD
who was interviewed on CNBC.
She said this is nonsense.
Stop the fear!
We have flu pandemics all the time.
This is nothing. Don't fear the swine flu.
That is what she said.
Lawrence Kudlow said " I thought that was the truth."
I say -Trust your gut-. Ignore the fear.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Now, can they insist that the sick get medical attention? Can they insist that those who are highly contagious be put into quarantine in an emergency situation like a pandemic. Yep. I also have no problems with that what so ever.

It is not a matter of you, and what you think.

This is a matter of each sovereign individual having the right over thier own body, and the rights granted to U.S. citizens under the constitution!

No one including but not limited to a doctor or a nurse, a county agency or a govenment agecny, has the right to stick a needle in me and inject poison into my body against my will.

You dont have a problem with it...take the vaccine.

I have an objection, and I will not be vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Please read: Lawmaking in Massachusetts

I was going to throw a quote in there, but, there's just no point. The answer is right there. After a lengthy process, it all comes down to a compromise on all parts of the Bill between both the State Senate and the State House of Reps whereas a vote is taken in both branches. The articles I have read have said the Bill has been routinely dismissed by the House of Representatives in Massachusetts and sent back. More than once.

Source-Boston Herald

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details

No need for firey retorts, I'm just pointing out it has issues to deal with before it becomes a Law. It's a horrible Bill IMO and I don't support use of the vaccine. But, it's time to fight this Bill for the citizens of Massechusetts, not time to panic.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

But yeah, i'm sure there's a lot more. Isn't medical malpractice together with adverse effects of pharmaceuticals the second biggest killer in the USA? That has to tell folks something surely.

Actually, allopathy is now the leading cause of death in the USA.

Sorry off topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
...anyone not vaccinated will in fact be murderers...

That's some pretty hard core stuff there blaine, then you tell us you've had the swine flu? I assume you quarentined yourself and your family and coworkers and the people who might have handed money to or shook hands with and then sterilized everything you touched or breathed on, or you're a baby killer too (if it gets bad like 1918). You may have just wiped out half of Alaska.

Let's summarize....
They get their old pals in the white house to grant them legal immunity then manufacture a bug, release it to the general public through some phoney immigration excuses, hype the living dog doo out of it in the media to scare everybody, then sell the preventative vaccinations and get their buddies to pass laws requiring everybody to take it. Yeah... Capitalism meets modern biotech. What a world.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

That said... If you have actually read what I've written in these posts you will realize my POV has little to do with the H1N1 vaccine specifically. There are inherent risks with every vaccine, every pharmaceutical of every ilk, every alternative therapy, every medical procedure. Period. In medicine it is about weighing risk. The risk associated with the treatment v. the risk of the disease.

'Alternative' medicine isn't really your field is it?

Annual deaths from allopathy in the USA: around 800,000
Annual deaths from medicinal herbs in the USA: around 7, all of which were clear abuses of rather rare and potent herbs, often used 'recreationally'

Just to clarify your point, could you please tell me the inherent risk in eating garlic and acerola cherries washed down with a llittle echinacea tincture, relaxing in a hot bath and doing some deep breathing with the window open? - a vastly superior treatment for the flu than anything allopathy has to offer.

Come to think of it, where's the risk in some extra sleep, a few glasses of water and some laughter therapy? - still vastly more powerful than tamiflu

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
The articles I have read have said the Bill has been routinely dismissed by the House of Representatives in Massachusetts and sent back. More than once.

Well thank god for that Culhail, what do you reckon the votes going to be now though when it goes through the Mass. House again with the weight of all this media hype behind it? I don't know man, it could fly right through this time because who wants to be the State Rep. that voted against preventing the Black Plague II?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Do you all remember the following links.

I really think we need to put our thinking caps on and watch closely.

-------------------------------------------

National Guard drill at high school to prepare for possible H1N1 riot

www.sunjournal.com...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Martial Law Plans, The Military & The H1N1 Vaccination
with video in thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.cnn.com...

and

Pentagon, Governors Face Off Over Military Reserve

and

Homeland Security, Defense Departments Plan Domestic Operations?

The Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security recently notified law enforcement agencies and associations, such as the National Association of Chiefs of Police, about the Obama Administration's interest in using the military during "emergencies."
Government officials reported that the Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator W. Craig Fugate met with the Commander of the US Northern Command, General Gene Renuart, to discuss "pre-disaster...

And so here is FEMA getting in tight with the military. For emergency managment only, ya right.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

I will tell you what I think. With Northcom asking for another 400k troops specifically for the swine flu outbreak, they are gearing up for something so big we won't know which way to turn.

Tell me I am nuts, drinking the wrong coolaide whatever, all you have to do is add things up.

Recon3

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
If this does turn into something like the 1918 outbreak, anyone not vaccinated will in fact be murderers having based their decision on paranoid fantasies.

How exactly and in detail would YOU deal with the resurgence of Polio, Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Mumps, Measles, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Whooping Cough and many other potentially fatal diseases that are currently under control thanks entirely due to vaccinations.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Blaine91555]

I do wish people would stop their sanctimonious ranting and posting their total and utterly unproven speculation as truth.

Blaine, you do this consistently in every vaccine thread I've seen you post in, yet have never once offered a shred of credible evidence to back up the claim.

If you are anti-vax, it will be neighbours who think like Blaine that you will have to fear far more than the local govt. administrators once the media campaign gets into full swing. Best to keep quiet about your personal beliefs and habits, lest they shop you to the man.

[edit on 26/8/09 by RogerT]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
First off, what is so bad about the swine flu, let us examine the statistics and mortality rate of such.

Within the United States there were 33,902 reported cases with 170 being 100% fatal.

This doesn't sound like the bubonic plague and in reality the common flu influenza kills more people every year than the swine flu.

To me it's ridiculous, why don't we get vaccines for more malicious illnesses, it all smells a little bit fishy to be so worked up over such a miniscule entity.

Also there are more serious contagious illnesses amuck that are statisticly more volatile than the 'swine flu'.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
*runs and hides*

Next thing we know they'll be tearing us out of our homes and strapping us down to give us the vaccine... I think I'm going to go punch something now.

Let's hope other states don't take a hint to pass similar bills. I'm starting to think it may be inevitable that they will, though... Fascism at its finest... /cry

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What a fascinating thread.

Let's all pretend that the swine flu pandemic was a set up. What would it take to make this set up? Just one contagious disease really. I mean swine flu... I could be wrong, but from what I've heard... (which is a lot less that those living in Amecia, as I live in Australia) all the people that have died from swine flu, in Australia anyway... have been really old, or had other critical medical problems too.

Anyway, say somehow the U.S Government managed to release this swine flu throughout the whole world, and over exadurate it with the media... So they have a perfect excuse set for changing the laws, so they can inject everyone with a vaccine.

Right, now they've got what they wanted... I wonder how hard it would be to create another pandemic. They just need one more so that if an outbreak occurs they can inject the vaccine into everyone.

It will be rather intersting to see if other states, and even countries follow suit in this odd bill.

Thanks for the thread though. Most interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join