It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaz much?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I feel the story needs to be made a little more clear.

Walking down the street, very angry, swearing a little, and a guy standing by his car on his cell looks at me and says "Spaz much?" i look back an say "What?" they guy hangs up the cell phone and takes a few steps forward. i knew what was coming so i reacted first, but out of anger not self defense.

this i realized and i no was wrong, i have nothing to blame but myself. using teenage hormones and craving for an excuse is unacceptable to me. so i apologized, and yeah the guy wants to fight me again. im obviously not going to and am going to avoid him at all costs.

I posted last nite - my kid got beaten up for a cigarette - some guy at Albertson's - I think 2 guys, actually - beat him because he wouldn't give them a cigarette. Well, a few people kept alluding to conspiracy, I assume, because of YOUR post here. Thinking we were a "tag" team. Now that I have relaxed and found your thread, I guess I see why the two posts were related. Now I have to wonder - ARE you one of the guys who beat him in Washington State - Albertson's parking lot? I would REALLY like to talk to you! I would really, really, really like to talk.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
your right, i should apologize, sorry if smokers get labled as terrorists, and i no im ashamed! nothing gives me the right to harm anything living.

im a nice guy really, its just this huge urge that came over me with my allready ... off ness.

i knew the adress so i just looked up the number and called, apoligized, the guy didnt accept it tho. he wants to find me and kick my ... he says, thats okay, i dont blame him

i want to thank you guys for giving me advice. i give great advice aswell, but when it comes to my own life, i dont no the first thing lol.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by alien]

well you might just find one day he does kick your...... and to honest you probably deserve it. Might make you think twice next time you want to assault someone for no reason.

Don't let the addiction ruin your life and try and control your anger as you are obviously out of control when youve got no fags

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lay off him guys. All this 'you make me sick' crap is really unnecessary, as are the personal attacks. He clearly realizes what he did was wrong, and while I still agree it was uncalled for and he needs to learn to control his addiction and more importantly, his temper, I still think you guys are overreacting.

It takes a lot of character to realize what you did was wrong. Takes even more character to step up and apologize for it. Lay off him, he's better than 90% of the other people who get in situations like this. Give him a little bit of credit.

However, I still agree that if you get an ass-kicking from this guy, you do deserve it. Just think of it as karma and a lesson learned and try to better yourself. Cut down on the Cigarettes, and maybe take some anger management classes. I also recommend a hobby, as they usually tend to help people keep off edge.

I have a short temper myself, or atleast I used to until I took up guitar. Now I hardly flip on anyone, if ever. and certainly never for such trivial reasons.

Anyway, kudos to you for owning up to your mistake, but just be aware that there may be more ---- to come your way because what you did was infact wrong. But you seem to already realize that by now.

EDIT: For the record, a guy wanting to beat the crap out of you for something like this is pretty much a best case scenario. It could have been much worse. Police could get involved, for example. Learn to bring your anger under control, or things will spiral out of control before you have time to realize it.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Akherousia]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for clarification...Washington state? Albertson's parking lot? Please respond. If, as you say, you now regret what you've done, please answer this question. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join