It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 gone totally mainstream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just saw the first commercial for WWW.IHM.com

They state that they are creating a lottery for 2012.

Kinda scarey if you ask me

Kafer

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I just tried to get to the website and it wasn't what was advertised. It was on the syfy channel during Warehouse 13...wierd

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Me too! saw in on Fox TV,...
However people do not panic! It is a big time HOAX...

Sony has a new movie comming out about 2012, and this is, to my opinion some sick sick sick way of making people go crazy...
The commercial you just saw is for entretainment purposes... search it on the internet~

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think I saw this commercial too a number of weeks ago, in one scene a moon explorer falls in a deep trench before the moon explodes in half with a lady in mission control watching in anguished silence.

An half baked experiment gone horribly wrong, it seems?

Hope we'll still be around when the movie finally comes out

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
just seen it on discovery during the colony, it kinda fliped me out.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi I'm not very good at making threads since I'm new. But has anyone made a thread on the ihc. The institute of human continuity. Its about 2012 and sun spots I believe. I just saw the commercial on the history channel

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Or were you talking about this commercial? Idk but itd be a good subject to look into a bit more

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmeknow

The IHC was a marketing ploy made up by sony to promote the 2012 movie coming out in November. It's not real so I don't think it needs a thread

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that when I looked more into the site. It looked like it was made by a 15 year old

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yea still the commerical seems like a foreshadow...I dunno the first time I saw it my girlfriend was with me and she believed that the preview was real..and if you werent lookin or really paying attention or for the matter uninformed about the movie then you'd probably think it's legit.
So I guess in 3 years we can see if we get to look back and see if we just got brainwashed with predictive programmin for the movie or if its all just a horrible propaganda tool, which it is anyway.
I can only wait to see how much more momentum the 2012 thing gets after the movie is out

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
OK...So i saw the commerical again late last night and really watched it. The very end of it a tiny window pops up for just a second or 2 that says that this film as not been rated.

Good marketing

it has people asking questions

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If I recall correctly, it's viral advertising for the movie 2012? Or maybe a new movie. I saw this commercial on SyFy the other day, and was going "what the...is this for a movie?" until I saw the very end. Then I KNEW it was for a movie. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's viral marketing for the 2012 movie.

Besides, do you really think they'd have a lottery? Especially when they can pick and choose who lives...?

Mamma Foodstamps would not likely be on the ark with her six welfare kids.

M.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
its a MOVIE. look closer. get a grip.

top topics

join