It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu, within my dream? Has anyone had Deja Vu in a dream, and realize they were "viewing" somet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So all the sudden most of my dreams shifted from some post cataclysmic event (something hitting earth, aliens, crazy weather patterns, super volcano's and huge hurricanes)
to all the sudden zombies...or something along those lines.
I dont know why but it just happened this week. Which is really interesting because i have NEVER dreamed about them before...and now it just started all the sudden. I dont watch scary movies, im not big into "zombie flicks"...only one i HAVE seen is I am legend.

ANYHOW...
i just had a deja vu moment...IN MY DREAM.
I have never had this...nor have i ever heard about it.
In my dream...i went threw the scenario twice, or at least it FELT LIKE IT. and in my dream i recognized it as "oh wow deja vu, had this moment/feeling before"...i dont think it was lucid dreaming because i didnt REALIZE i was dreaming. But at the same time i wasn't scared of this dream, because i felt as if i was "VIEWING IT".

The dream was about a female preside (i believe) she was female. And we were underground. She was having a meeting with humans, and she said the statement, "Here we are in our secret meeting underground, some of you think the zombies have taken over the city, thats a lie, we're just down here". And another note that was weird, was kids were under a black blanket of some sort. She walked by and said oh..keeping the kids safe huh, and rubbed there heads as she walked by.
IT seemed as if she was a president of some sort.

Anyways...it was weird because like i said IN MY DREAM...i had deja vu, that i have been here before, or i have dreamt this same thing/seen this before. Felt very real.

any input?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Weird never had that before
ive had deja vu because of dreams but never deja vu within a dream.

perhaps it is like you said, you where unaware of the dream and went through it twice. dreams do repeat sometimes

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Dreaming is the brains way of processing collected information in the subconcious. If you have deja vu often or have been thinking about dejavu it's very possible to have it in a dream. You could also just be dreaming about something that actually has happened to you and in your dream it felt like dejavu. Not to mention your perception and memory of dreams change when you wake up.Hope I helped

join