It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats, media manipulation on Obama eligibility - We have proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Wow, if only half of that stuff is true(canada free press article)

What about if only 0% of it is true? It's a very weak article, that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Wow, if only half of that stuff is true(canada free press article)

What about if only 0% of it is true? It's a very weak article, that doesn't prove anything.

What?

It opens a whole can of worms on this new "transparent" government.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Agreed.....it is time to CAREFULLY stand up.........My be careful is more important to those that have not stood up yet......suggestions (no I am not psycho, the USG has cerified that I am safe, many times
:

open a COMMERCIAL mailbox (UPS, etc), they will say you must use "PMB"...you dont.....use a fake address for your PMB application
file a change of address, make it in another state, with forwarding to a second mailbox, then have that one forwarded
change utility addresses to the mailbox.....it will take time..
...once these are done, use NOTHING other than your mailbox address, NOTHING!

for more, email me......pm me for address

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I will put up a star and flag for it is new

information. New stuff to look at.

I guess I should start looking for UFO's so I don't have to
watch
The Apollo Alliance and all the Czar cronies trash my Republic.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

get used to it....transparency was minimal during the last 16 years, it is ZERO now......

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's why McCain didn't touch it. That's why Hillary didn't touch it. And everyone else.

Ever considered the possibility that the reason no one on either side of the political divide in Washington "touched it" was because they are smart enough to know that the moment they did Obama would have produced everything (irrefutable proof of US citizenship) and they would have been destroyed politically? They have not, will not "touch this"

"can't touch this"

There is manipulation going on here though.

The left leaning news media is now using the term "Birthers" to demonize anyone opposed to president Obama's policies and agendas... It is growing in use since they could not make the term "racists" stick to everyone.

The whole birth issue is working for the Obama administration, and seems to be an effective way to question the intelligence of the opposition.

It is a waste of time, a distraction, a means to demonize the opposition.. Ultimately an irrelevant issue. But a great diversion for a lot of suspicious people, as long as they keep planting bits of information and even fabricated evidence just to keep your attention, interest and doubts.

Don't play this game.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Man look. To me this is not political, and this is not racist. Let me repeat.

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL AND THIS IS NOT RACIST.

This is a very simple matter of him producing the goods, and the people trying to demonize legitimate Americans for wanting the proof at this point- with so many law suits in the Supreme Court on the matter- are becoming extremely suspect to me as government operatives. There is nothing hard to understand about this. It is a simple matter of proof. And I'll be damned if I am going to sit here and be labeled as either one of those by you or anyone else-

BECAUSE THERE IS PLENTY OF REASON TO DOUBT HIS ELIGIBILITY.

And this story in OP only increases the suspicion twofold from where it already was, because now we have active reports of intentional suppression of the issue at the highest levels.

I do not buy into your argument at all that this is some psyop to gauge the intelligence of the opposition. First of all, it isn't opposition. It is a requirement of the constitution that may have been skirted here. The constitution is not partisan, and neither is ANY American that seeks the truth regarding this matter. Same with 9/11. And by you labeling it as opposition only shows intent to confuse the issue, attempt to define it as political instead, and make me (at least) think you are a government agent. So lose that argument because here it isn't going to fly.

These investigators claim to have the real names of the actual people involved in disseminating these "gag" orders, but have chosen to omit them from the story for now. So to me this implies that further action is probably pending, and probably in the form of more law suits. How they intend to achieve the standing that got so many other suits thrown out of the SCOTUS, remains to be seen. At some point in there I read that literally HUNDREDS of lawyers are intending on bringing similar suits against Obama.

No word yet back from The Roth Show.

[edit on Tue Aug 25th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Could this be what Glenn has been trying to tell us but not coming right out and saying it?

It is getting creepy now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And get this, I am trying very hard to locate the radio program where this was broadcast on August 7th- but go to her archives page and look! It appears to have been hacked!

Look at this!

www.therothshow.com...

[edit on Tue Aug 25th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Here's the August 7 show.

Hour 1
Hour 2
Hour 3

Source.

I haven't got a chance to listen to it yet, but I definitely will.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Anyone know when all of Obama's records were sealed exactly? Was it prior to his throwing his hat in for pres? Or before that even?

Is this information even possible to know? Who would have advised him to do this and for what reason exactly?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe the American people should hire a group of high profile attorneys to defend the American people and to investigate Obama.

Fight fire with fire........

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Thank you for finding that!

I'm going to write key phrases as I listen to these:

HOUR 1
25 year investigator

held to higher standards of evidence

approached by national talk show host

won't disclose name at this point because he was not given permission to do so

contacted witnesses independent of talk show host

8 to 9 month investigation

primary issue: not citizenship, but media personnel being threatened by people associated with Obama administration with losing job, career

information developed is rock solid

will not compromise with false evidence

this is an ongoing investigation, more will come out soon

did talk show host seem credible, and did info pan out as they claimed? Yes, provided names, dates, people involved, and it all checked out with independent verification

absolutely solid evidence

what did talk show host allege? said he was going to report in November (2008) on the BC issue, and when news director found out a call was made and producer was told will not go on air

Top network producer to talk show host said if you mention this now or in future we'll make your life a living hell

tracked back to closest circles of Barak Obama

more than lose your job

talk show host (TSH) chose not to talk about it and contacted investigator

TSH was told "here's exactly what you can talk about and have to avoid"

Doug Haggman (DH) investigator

given names, places, contacts, tracked back to Obama

based on initial TSH suppositions, DH developed independent sources that confirmed

DH traveled to Toronto area to meet Judy McCloud, decided what to do

JM: DH is a master investigator, will investigate this as a private investigator

every detail was documented by DH

people want us to throw the source to the wolves, will not do

threat to network and TSH

two specific dates of threats, one before and one after Obama was elected

investigation expanded to admin assist. (AA) who was present during meeting at NYC location called by top network official, AA confirmed those in attendance

meeting details from AA:
1) you do not bring up the issue of BC or eligibility
2) that discussion, or anything at all related to this issue, travel to pakistan, passport or mention of name barry soetoro forbidden
3) question raised where this was coming from in meeting
4) should Obama administration not be happy with the reporting, Fairness Doctrine would be strictly enforced upon them to break up their monopoly

4 well known news anchors affected, threatened

Network Executive (NE) said the Obama Administration (OA) would compel FCC to make changes in ownership structure of the network if the BC issue was raised

END HOUR 1

HOUR TWO NEXT POST

WOW~!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
HOUR 2:

One important thing: where was the outrage by the NE??? There was none

DH had series of 5 or 6 different meetings with the AA in the NYC area

one page document created and disseminated through network office system, and had to be DESTROYED on the spot

within one hour after dissemination, AA's file on this this was gone, removed from her computer

this is widespread beyond this network, and beyond those 4 TSH's

NE says because it was the OA, as opposed to Bush Administration, he is ok with what the OA is trying to do

OA has managed to paint anyone going along with the issue or discussing it as part of the "fringe" crowd

FCC threatened networks if the BC issue was raised? Yes.

FOX, NBC, CBS !!! and 2 large radio networks named as receiving these threats

further media blackouts include college records, selective service, legal records, visas, law school, etc.

OA does not want anyone to even DARE question these things or threats go flying to the networks

spends millions of dollars to cover all this up through attorneys

DH: goes one step further- dates back to 2004 and prior- astounded when doing research, square at the center of this is George Soros

(and from me, note that key democratic fundraiser was just arrested for fraud, see WND.)

Some Bush people working with OA people on foreign policy issues- no wonder foreign policy stays the same!

OA spent nearly 1 billion to get elected, with money coming from nefarious sources, never in history has that happened

Roth: notes Oreilly, Hannity, others staying relatively silent or demonizing birthers

DH; met with woman in support position at NBC, in position to talk with THS and guests, BC issue came up and person close to green room said "we're not allowed to talk about this, do not bring it up."

This is WIDESPREAD

NBC has Internet war room, paid agents infiltrating many forums, blogs!

Birthers are just a way to create an "enemy" to be thrown in with the terrorists, conspiracy theorists, veterans, anyone who goes against the government to end conversations quickly

New "Watergate" but more serious

DH: law enforcement officer and others in media were aware of passport info on McCain, Clinton, Obama that was stolen from computers- on eve before key witness was to meet with investigators, was found shot dead! Files contained passport and background info for issuance of passports, he found the background info on Obama that would invalidate his eligibility- he was the only one who was about to provide the conclusive evidence and was killed.

END HOUR 2

WHOA!
HOUR 3 next post

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

DH: law enforcement officer and others in media were aware of passport info on McCain, Clinton, Obama that was stolen from computers- on eve before key witness was to meet with investigators, was found shot dead! Files contained passport and background info for issuance of passports, he found the background info on Obama that would invalidate his eligibility- he was the only one who was about to provide the conclusive evidence and was killed.

I always wondered about that.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
HOUR 3:

Recap:

DH: has signed statements from this TSH

threats to networks

additional statements, 7 different docs, 4 networks, CNN also named!

all stating they were told that the issue of Obama BC was not to be discussing, as well as told how to handle calls on the issue

key witness in stolen computer info murdered

end recap

to calls:

DH: where is Curt Weldon??? able danger, etc. (they are going a bit off topic)

Roth: this is unconstitutional to threaten networks against freedom of speech

Roth: What are you hiding Obama???

DH: there are reasons that TSH statements are being made towards birthers, etc. The info in that stolen computer file is still being brokered at the highest levels.

Roth: If that's the kind of ball this Obama admin is playing, then I don't know when the last time was we got real news!

Caller: Internet war room extending to Twitter

Other Caller: very hard to not give up at this point

DH: Lack of cohesiveness in republican party, everyone's split, Beck fans hate Limbaugh fans, they hate Hannity fans, etc.

DH: Propaganda campaign. We need to bring back the cohesiveness in the Republicans

Roth: Get behind political people in your area who do observe and stand for constitutional issues, BC issues.

Caller: how do we get term limits?

(me: ok, these people better get back on topic :@@

Other caller: read article on canadafreepress about this.

Roth: Media has sold out

Caller: very active in politics, has been threatened, called names for speaking the truth... Given all this info, do you see a time coming where the OBAMA ADMIN will declare martial law and shut us down?

Roth: DH?

DH: It is gradually taking place, as more people go to town hall meetings and raise the BC issue, the clamps are going to come down harder and we will see in six months what Venezuela has been seeing

Caller to DH: Do you feel there is any validity to the Kenyan BC?

DH: There is obviously a reason the OA has used a law firm
to spend over 800.000 dollars to keep things quiet. The bottom line is there is something to all this, and whatever it is we need to see the original document.

Caller: Internment MOS apparently new MOS. Recruiter had never heard of it.

Phillip Berg calls: What you are doing is confirming what I have been working on. Huffington Post headline "the only thing worse than birthers are the non-birthers!" Case hearing scheduled for October 26th. I think he is an illegal alien, I filed false claims suit. Obama owes several million.

DH: in closing- the standard of evidence we are using is not just internet gossip, I have real documents, names, dates, locations, with specific names and references.

END HOUR 3

Final note from me- this is all quick paraphrasing. There is much more in the audio, so please listen!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Could this be what Glenn has been trying to tell us but not coming right out and saying it?

It is getting creepy now.

I have not seen the past two GB episodes, but have them DVR'd and am so anxious to see what he has to say. [It's final week for my summer studies, so I really can't afford to wrap my mind too much around all of it. ]

But, believe me, when I say I'll be watching this week's shows very carefully, with my super duper spy decoder glasses on. I've noticed that he's been careful with what he says and has chosen his words very specifically and very carefully, only stating facts. He's not really telling us anything new; he's only organizing what we already know into a neat org. chart for us to stand back and ponder.

I believe Glenn has gotten close before, but began to trail way off course; however, it's starting to look like something has lassoedhand wrangled him back into play. I guess we'll see.

BTW, who here believes he was on vacation last week? I don't, not for a minute! Normally, people will vacation after pulling the plug on something big, or after a very taxing work project. Unusual to do it the very week before. Think about it: he'd be like a kid doing the pee pee dance, excited to hurry up and get it out!

I believe he used last week to move his family to a safe and secret location, under hired protection.

He was very adamant about this week, being the week to watch. He's also made many comments about "working on something", a very big something if any of it turns out to be true.

I wish him luck and hope he is very careful with this.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Something just came to mind, (uh, hum) The current war against the CIA.

Could any of this BC issue have anything to do with the dismantling of the CIA and pushing for the prosecution of agents?

Did the CIA uncover something?

What about the woman OB appointed to oversee and spy on the pentagon?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Could any of this BC issue have anything to do with the dismantling of the CIA and pushing for the prosecution of agents?

Did the CIA uncover something?

I don't know about the CIA, but it looks like Lt. Quarles Harris knew something damning enough to get him shot in the back of the head.

A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday.

...The Washington Times reported April 5 that contractors for the State Department had improperly accessed passport information for presidential candidates Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain, which resulted in a series of firings that reached into the agency's top ranks.

One agency employee, who was not identified in documents filed in U.S. District Court, was implicated in a credit-card fraud scheme after Lt. Harris told federal authorities he obtained "passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State."

That would make the shooting April 17, 2008, meaning that Obama has been covering his tracks up for a very long time. And this is the guy that DH in the radio interview above was talking about.

I did more reading around on this guy, and apparently a top official was trying to get into the computers and purge Obama's information.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Google and Yahoo Censoring Obama Eligibility Reports

Dr. Michael Savage interviews Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily. It appears to me that search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing are collaborating with the Obama administration to censor posts about the Obama Birth Certificate/Citizenship issue.

www.wnd.com...

Normally I'd probably be a little more skeptical of this video, and Farrah's comments. However, not any more. I firmly believe it.

For one, look at the OP here in this thread, and this investigation which has revealed the intimidation tactics of the Obama Administration.

For two, I did a recent story here about youtube's move to eliminate most external links by substituting internal references to their videos. Think about the implications and automatic censorship that provides. But I'll betcha Youtube management has access to any referring link they want in their management control panels.

For three, who owns youtube? Google!

The media lock down is widespread folks, and we better thank our lucky stars for places like ATS, and independent media worldwide.

And even here be careful because the shills and paid agents reside among us- true that is speculation- but let's just say I've been here around over 6 years including lurking. And I pay attention.

And oh, forgot (I knew there was something else!) #4 :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

White House Threatens Limbaugh Over Obama Criticism

[edit on Thu Aug 27th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

That's why McCain didn't touch it. That's why Hillary didn't touch it. And everyone else.

Ever considered the possibility that the reason no one on either side of the political divide in Washington "touched it" was because they are smart enough to know that the moment they did Obama would have produced everything (irrefutable proof of US citizenship) and they would have been destroyed politically? They have not, will not "touch this"

"can't touch this"

Not touching it like these 17 guys?
www.salon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join