It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on little bastard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well the boy doesn't bug B anymore after getting his ass handed to him by his father.
For those of you who don't know, this boy used to run up and smack B's car when he'd be driving down the street, he's grab his crotch and say # you, he's call him a honky and a 'n-word', ect..

So he went to his house and told his dad, his dad is an alcoholic and a wife beater. I'm sure he hits his kids too.
He told B he could beat him if he wanted to, but he wouldn't do that. So i'm sure the dad did because he doesn't bug brian anymore.

Just last week he hit the girl down the street w/ a stick and her mom called the cops on him, funny thing, he acted like he did nothing and tried to stomp home pouting w/ his arms crossed. But his dad came and made him get in the car. I wonder if he beat his ass when he got home?? Probably.

Last month that boy ran up to the baby who lives across from his house and threw dirt in her eyes.

I'm tellin ya, that kid is #ed. He's a train wreck waiting to happen. He'll be in jail when he's 18, and he'll definitely be in Juvie when he's 16.

Kids are a product of their parents, they mimic what they see. It's too bad that his dad has to beat him but the damage has been done and thats the only thing he understands.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seems likely he will not only inherit his dad's genes but also his disposition.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why dont you call social services on the kid?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I thought you were talking about KayEm's hamster !

As it is, both the kid and his father need locking away from civilised people. Neanderthals, the pair of them.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why don't you just kick his ass yourself.

That's what I would do. Although if his dad is kickin his ass, then I would just rough him up a bit, then sit him down (under the threat of further ass whoppin) and teach him what life is about.

Make him come and do physical work, then compliment him when he does well.

I find that most of these kids are looking for something they've never had, and don't know is out there.

Self-respect. It's easier to respect others when you can respect yourself.

And that only comes from hard work and accomplishment.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We called social services on them but they aren't doing their job.

There was a lady who gave the mom 800 bucks to get off her feet. She used it for drugs.

Their is a religious family next door to them helping them w/ gardening and teaching them kindness and whatever else they do to help, but the mom doesn't care.

The boy can't be taught from white people because his father taught him that they are trying to hold em down, the dad doesn't ever go outside unless he's giving his kid # about something he did.

We're moving soon. At the other house mostly now prepping it ect..

I just know that dad must of set him striaght because he doesn't bug Brian anymore at all..

The one day he shot Brian the finger and I got out of my car and walked up to him and told him to mind his manners, he looked shocked and ran away.

Since then nothing has happened.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sometimes you just gotta be a mushroom cloud laying mother#er.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey, this sure doesn't sound like Leave it to Beaver????

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just an OT comment:

When I see repugnant it reminds me of Jules Winnfield, Sam Jackson's chr in pulp fiction.

This is some #ed up repugnant #!

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Lysergic]

top topics

join