It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to make the world believe Barack Obama is Black.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Unfortunately, many people are not interested in having an internally consistent set of beliefs, but instead enjoy a hodge podge of ideas that can be used to justify their most base opinions.

Not in any culture or religious tradition or even genetics would Obama be considered black, but this LIE is constantly repeated. If Obama was not president and just some guy with a mixed background walking through an isolated African village talking about how black he was, he'd be told point blank...you aren't black.

At first I just assumed that it would go away but its still being done; thus I have arrived at the theory that this particular Lie has a purpose. Unfortunately, we live in a world where lies and liars are held in high regard and given positions of authority and consequence, so that they can refine the lies they tell and hopefully one day discover a way that they can live an existence totally devoid of truth.

I think I will begin a thread where I propose a purpose for this particular lie and why it is continually being told. I have to take my time and put my words together carefully because I know that the online protectors of this lie will attempt to undermine the thread.

Does Obama have a demon riding on his back? I wouldn't be surprised...his name is Buraq.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by that dude

Does Obama have a demon riding on his back? I wouldn't be surprised...his name is Buraq.

Barak go Buraq. Bus go stop. Passenger go scatter.

He mis-strode.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

By posting my reply to your thread I am now officially on the record. My known heritage is Black Irish. I'm a pale-skinned gal with dark curly hair and hazel eyes.

When Barak Obama was declared the winner of the presidential race, I was happy that finally our country had put ethnicity on a level the world could be proud of. I was happy that the history of the black people in America was finally vindicated and justly reclaiming their proud heritage.

However, the policies of this administration, from day one (innauguration mishaps aside) sent off alarms among the citizens that caused an uproar in this country and for good reason. I believe the man is being used as the "face" of Change. Some people believed the "change" was for the better. Those people have come to reevaluate that belief.

I will further state for the record, that in my opinion, not one single human alive today can claim one single race as their heritage.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

The only problem is that Barack is "Black!"

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ericblak1947

Like I said...the whole world believes that Lie!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Liar I think not. The truth is utterly more interesting that anything I could make up.

the french president? well with that curly hair you never know what his ancestry might be.

As far as that picture goes. Unless the person comming up the riser is 3 feet tall. he's eye raping that girls behind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join