It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Gravity Unification of Strong Nuclear Force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

yeah that is pretty cool! If we can apply that theary to some really old philosiphy how we are all part of the universe..

If the universe's mass is contain in atoms..then how will that applies to us as for who we are? That same amount of mass is part of our atomic make-up as well?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

Nassim studied ancient civilisation for quite a long time, much of what he says links in with the subject.

Its all very interesting!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well that is exactly the point of what much of Nassim's work focuses. For over 100 years if there is something we cant explain rather than figure it out we have invented a name for it and worked the math around it. Strong force, dark energy, dark matter to name but a few. Seriously watch the DVD if you have chance and all of your questions of this will be answered.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've watched the short video in the OP( a couple of times) and all i can say is other than the math this is waaaay over my head, Alien Scientist does a good job explaining whats going on though.

My question is so if the strong force is actually quantum gravity at work then whats going on in nuclear reactors all around the world since we're supposed to be using the strong nuclear force?

Also on the linear graph in the OP video showing the standard model way out of sync, Id just like to note that the standard model is known to be incomplete even though thats what were taught in schools.

Scary that we all might be infinite and separate at the same time, at least if i understand it correctly.

Regardless this is one of the best posts I've read/viewed so far on ATS.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bharata

If every subatomic particle contains the exact mass of the known universe, then I can draw two conclusions. Either 1) We are looking at opportunities of unparalleled significance: the opportunity to explore the entire known universe without traversing Space/Time; the opportunity to extract more energy than we can even imagine out of nothingness; the opportunity to communicate instantaneously from one end of the universe to the other, OR.... 2) They got the math wrong.

I would prefer the former, but I won't be surprised if the latter is the actuality.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Thanks you for summarizing the points for me.

If this is true and the mathematics is correct then it could shed light on a lot of things.

Being able to traverse the universe with out moving if proven would give credibility to either visitors to our planet or more importantly and more realistically if a civilian can come up with this theory then the military/NASA etc would have already discovered this a long time ago. No wonder they would like to keep it a secret as it would level the playing field across the globe, The superpowers would lose their dominance.

This means that travel and the energy necessary to travel would be limitless and readily available.

This would upset the current equilibrium and would mean a shift in perspective for everyone. Some would freak out I say bring it on.

What would be cool would be to get a opinion form Hawking or Kaku.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For me, this theory brings alot of credence to the whole multiple realities/dimensions/densities idea. Imagine that this universe is 'locked in' to a specific frequency/wavelegth, other frequencies existing simaltaneously within this same space, but on a different level.

The 'energy' running through all these is what creates the effects we see in all of them, including our own. I have considered this for gravity for a while now, but I had no way of articulating the idea, until I read this guys ideas.

Imagine a siv, or collander. As water runs through this collander, it would make it spin (it maybe even getting pulled, like a plughole effect). Now if we had many collanders, each above another, filtering down from one to the other, each time making one spin, we have an idea of how this same energy effects different levels.

The water is the energy, the first collander would be a particle in our reality and the spin created by this energy passing through the collander is the spin of the particle, which in turn (pardon the pun
) creates gravity. The other collanders would be particles within other frequencies/densities.

The reason I mentioned the realities and densities, is that I haven't found an explanation to where this 'energy' goes, I'm not sure if Nassim Harremein has covered that part yet, I haven't seen anything anyway. It just seems to dissapear into nothingness currently.

EMM

Edit to add: This could also explain the 'energy of the universe' in a single proton, as this also occured to me while I read this idea. Maybe the energy has the potential, but not the energy within our 'frequency'? As an example:

Who knows, just an idea.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
it would have to mean that our understanding of physics is completely wrong

Yep, that's a mild way of saying it. Now just add in every other field of knowledge and discipline in place of "physics" and you'll have a better representation of where we actually are and what we "think" we know.

Mass is actually based on spin rotation of an atom which is infinite at the quantum level due to fractality/sacred geometry.

Mathematically it proves we are not separate from each other nor are we separate from "god" (which the foundation of all religions since they are based on separating us from the divine). Suppressed knowledge yet again, this time important sacred geometry, which has always been buried and hidden away from us.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok guys I have just finished the the first four hour lecture and found it very interesting. Some of it is strange, he talks about event horizons and goes a bit off topic but I found his statement about a fractal universe and how we all emerge from each other to be intriguing.

Now onto the next four hour lecture.

Be back soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bharata

Stick with it dude, you wont regret it i promise.
If you got any questions feel free to U2U me.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hyperspace applications

HADES

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Using harmonic fractals appied to light sciences in a quantum world,

How many dimensions are needed for travel??

HADES

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

It's a common idea that matter is energy, that has been slowed down, and coalesced somehow.
That being said, the universe is rife with energy, of all kinds.
That which we know of, that which we theorize and that which we have no clue of.
The very fabric of space and time is a hiding place for an abundance of energy.
So it could be entirely possible that energy itself is the information necessary to create universes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join