It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Gravity Unification of Strong Nuclear Force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, I found this video and after watching it I thought that it made sense. Now a lot of the math went over my head and I do not pretend to understand all of the information but that is why I posted it here.

Its a short video so please watch it and leave your thoughts.

Interesting stuff no?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by bharata]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The ramifications are beyond staggering.
If all matter in the universe is connected through the quantum vacuum,
that may explain how some particles can apparently be in 2 places at the same time, such as in the electron teleportation experiment.

The staggering part of the theory is that if all the mass of the universe is contained within the quantum nuclei of every atom, that that may lend credence to the notion that every atom is in fact the universe within itself.
A fractal representation.

Wow, just WOW!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

wow, you is smart. i almost understood half of what you typed. or maybe im just very tired.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

The staggering part of the theory is that if all the mass of the universe is contained within the quantum nuclei of every atom, that that may lend credence to the notion that every atom is in fact the universe within itself.
A fractal representation.

This representation cannot hold water, because in the case of nuclear fission in atomic bombs, the destruction of the atom into subparticles would have an energy greater than needed to destroy the universe. Clearly not true, and the same applies to supernovae.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's all wonderful but what does it all mean?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
That's all wonderful but what does it all mean?

That my friend is the beauty of it, it just leads to more questions.

If this is correct can it be applied, how and what kind of technology could we expect?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
After seeing Nassim do a talk on this paper in London a couple of weeks ago i was literally blown away, he had received the award just days before.

If you want to read the paper you can here.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bharata

G. Patrick Flanagan claimed the same thing when he published Pyramid Power. What was that, the 70s?

I have long since lost the book, but I remember the description of the cover, where he says that all matter is composed of black holes.

Yup.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm happy for Nassim, winning the best paper award and getting some excellent recognition for his work.

Cheers mate!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Of course it may not be the literal sense.
I do not fully understand the work, and could be misinterpreting.
Perhaps I mistyped my expression.

Perhaps a scaled down version of such, not the actual mass and or energy of the universe.
A scaled down representation, would obviously not have anything close to the physical energies of the actual "life" sized original.
When one explores a fractal, what is observed?
As you get smaller and smaller, you find that you begin to see a smaller representation of the whole, and this keeps going until the point of physics breaks down, at the very fabric of space/time.

I am drawing my own parallel, which could in fact be completely misguided.
But as I understand it, the subatomic world could be a fractal representation of the the universe itself.

A similar parallel which I have heard described before, is from string theory.

The quantum strings, theoretically form patterns similar to the universe at enormous scales. Like a web work.

It's all very daunting, no doubt, but I would love to hear your take on it.
I wouldn't be very open minded if I were not to offer the opportunity to someone to change my view.
So have at it.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This theory just seems to make sense to me. I would like to hear from someone who has more experience in this area if possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He's basically saying the universe goes on for infinity - infinitely vast; and every form of matter is composed of the other infinity - infinitely more detailed. What we can observe of the matter is the event horizion between the two infinities. And at the center of all of the solar bodies exists the same thing.

It's pretty interesting:

1/2 8hr lecture

2/2 8hr lecture

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One step closer!

Ill eat my shoe if this isnt right!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by polit

Both of those videos are great, i would recommend them to anyone. Even if you don't believe in what he is saying or don't understand the theory at all, i think most people will enjoy listening to what he has to say.

Those videos are pretty old now, the stuff he is presenting now is much much more refined and he has the mathematics completed to a lot more now. Its a shame none of the newer stuff is up yet.

You might be interested in this 11 part interview with Nassim and George Noory, It was recorded this month, a week after i saw him in London in fact, its really good.

Coast to Coast - Nassim Haramein

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
One step closer!

Ill eat my shoe if this isnt right!

I would be careful saying this! haha.

And to the OP, no wonder you didnt understand the math, I had to play the video a few times just to keep up with all the claims he was spewing out at you! I recently watched the full 450 minute (it was 45 different 10 minute lengths on youtube) lecture that he gave. There were times where I started laughing and thought this guy was off his rocker, yet I couldn't think of one single shred of evidence to discredit what he was saying. This guy is absolutely nuts! but he is brilliant. Even if he is wrong, just the mental capacity required to think so outside the box as he did is phenomenal.

On a side note I dont understand how the density of a vacuum is so high, and how the vacuum has a geometry, and how the geometry of the vacuum links everything together. I understand the rest, but can any of the more learned members shed any light on anything about nassim's vacuum? Maybe a different point of view, or a different way of explaining it would benefit me, and most likely everyone reading this.

Edit: Wow. somehow I skipped right over refuse_orders' post. Im definately going to check out that link you provided. I love that radio show, but this is the first I have heard of a Nassim Interview. Thanks!

[edit on 28-8-2009 by TreyFlipAWS]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TreyFlipAWS

Rather than try and explain the theory and make it more complicated for you take a look at this short 4 page paper Nassim wrote as a "layman's" introduction to his work.

What is the origin of spin?

Also these two papers might be of interest to you, they have quite a bit of mathematics in but still its very easy to grasp what he's talking about.

SCALE UNIFICATION – A UNIVERSAL SCALING LAW FOR ORGANIZED MATTER

COLLECTIVE COHERENT OSCILLATION PLASMA MODES IN SURROUNDING
MEDIA OF BLACK HOLES AND VACUUM STRUCTURE

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If we could establish that non-local simultaneity is fact — that a particle on that end of the universe can resonate with and even anticipate resonating with a particle on the other end of the universe — then we'd be in a new age.

Think about instantaneous communication anywhere in the universe.

But, hell, why stop with communication? If this stuff works, we're talking about the teleportation of matter and energy. Turbo-Transporters. Beam me up, or beam me to any selected coordinate in the universe.

Sort of short-changes those who insist on plodding across the void in spacecraft. Bye-bye, USS Enterprise. With quantum teleportation, we don't even need starships.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Yes that would be pretty cool, I wonder how long it would take to explore the entire universe?

Thank you for the links, I will watch the lectures and check the links. I have seen some of his lectures but I have never come across these ones.

If I am still sane after watching those lectures I might be able to post my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great stuff, I'm very impressed with this. I was further impressed that it included the math. I spent 20 min on this video just checking out the equations.

This is beyond huge, far beyond. S&F

I sense a unifying theory that actually makes sense looming on the horizon.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
If we could establish that non-local simultaneity is fact — that a particle on that end of the universe can resonate with and even anticipate resonating with a particle on the other end of the universe — then we'd be in a new age.

Think about instantaneous communication anywhere in the universe.

But, hell, why stop with communication? If this stuff works, we're talking about the teleportation of matter and energy. Turbo-Transporters. Beam me up, or beam me to any selected coordinate in the universe.

Sort of short-changes those who insist on plodding across the void in spacecraft. Bye-bye, USS Enterprise. With quantum teleportation, we don't even need starships.

— Doc Velocity

the problem as i see it is resonance tranfers or moves at a frequency range and/or speed, below that of simple light. to have a simultanous resonant response over vast expanses of the universe would have to mean that our understanding of physics is completly wrong. even if space can fold or warp, one would be able to see this in the gamma wave measurements. also this would mean that any visable or non-visable particles in motion could possibly have untraceable origins.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join