It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Nazi Germany and ( the current) United States - Correlation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyfal

Originally posted by Faiol
OK.

It is almost impossible for you to NOT find a correlation between periods of time. There always will be some bad dude, some bad # happenning, thats our world, and its never going to change man. So, 1 year from now, another guy will post here another thread about a correlation between @$¨¨ and $#¨&& ... lets see if my magic powers will predict the future

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the timewave based on fractals? so wouldn't you expect to find patterns like these all over the timewave? add that to the confirmation bias and you get this thread...

Answer to first question....YES!

Answer to second question...YES!
Explanation: The timewave resonates and repeats. It's fractal. Past waves represent progressively longer periods of time the further you go back. According to TM and his Novelty Theory/Timewave Zero: today, the entire timewave is compressed into a 67 year period between 1945 and 12/21/2012. The most significant wave that is being compressed into this 67 year period from 1945 to 12/21/2012 is the 4400 years preceding 1945.

Novelty Theory and Timewive Zero is what it is. When TM applied his timewave to historical events, using the 1945 atomic bomb as a marker(the atomic bomb resonates with the Big Bang), the Zero date for the wave to flatline showed up as the latter part of 2012, and major historical events and epochs lined up with the wave. It's too much to be a coincidence. TM knew nothing about the Mayan calender at the time he made his discoveries and arrived at his Novelty Theory.

Next big compression will be exponentially shorter: in a period of 384 days (prior to 12/21/2012); the entire timewave will be compressed again. Then, it's compressed again into one week, and compressed again, until minutes before 12/21/2012 the entire wave, with all cycles and resonances, will be repeated. The wave becomes so compressed that it can no longer be measured after 12/21/2012. Therefore, it is said to flatline and that is the zero point of the wave. What happens next is anyone's guess. It certainly provides incentive for speculating.

Confirmation bias has nothing to do with this thread. Most people approach timewave zero as sceptics. Sheliac, a famous mathematician was a sceptic. His review of TM's theory including the complex mathematics changed his mind.

All of the historical events that resonate with today's events are too many for writing off as coincidences or confirmation bias. Save the confirmation bias argument for the Evolutionists....LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

First and foremost, thank you very much for your input. (I think
) No, seriously.

Is there any way to see how many other points on timeline might kind of match where we are now? What I'm wondering is, statistically, how common or uncommon it is to find another point in time which might have a similar pattern? On one hand this might suggest it's not as strong an implied correlation, if chance is greater in this regard. On the other it might provide other time periods to evaluate which might make the dominant chords of the overall cycle (and hence predicting ours) even more clear.

There are numerous, perhaps dozens of repeats of each particular pattern occurring throughout the timeline. For example, the Now-1940-French Revolution correlation...it's my understanding that as the novelty resonates, the instances get more compact and closer and occur with more frequency, almost to the point of a complete frenzy near the end of the timeline....and then silence, or the lack of novelty.

For whatever reason I suddenly "mapped it to" Reich's book "The Nature of the Orgasm." He postulated that everything worked in cycles and it gradually built up and up until it finally had a "peak" or cresting (orgasm) and then dropped back down and the cycle started over. Everything does this, from life forms to situations.

This is an excellent addition and I thank you very much. We would be remiss, in my opinion, if we were to discount ANY connection that may present itself. It is understood that cyclical 'gyrations' affect all scales of 'things' from atoms to galaxies. Personal oscillations are no more or less important or applicable than those on a much larger scale. I suppose one could argue that the larger cycles are really nothing more than the combined collections of ever smaller, but interconnected cycles. At least I would think so.

Anyway my point is that despite I share little perspective with you regarding whether USA in Iraq/Afghan is the parallel for Hitler, there are other areas where I do.

I was trying to be really clear, but I suppose sometimes I am slightly muddy...I think the trend, for lack of a better descriptor, is what is noteworthy, and not the players. Hitler was no more responsible for the novelty of that period than Bush or Obama was or is for the one now.

It's not the wars, which happen all the time anyway, it's the willful acceptance of rule and corruption by a people mislead by promises of better times and the illusion of patriotism. The galvanizing of a people against any threats to the 'plans' of those in power, whether the difficulties are created by foreign powers, or internal, yet dissenting cells.

I think it's less relevant what any person or administration does or how specifically long it takes; and more relevant that an overall "same-chords-same-dynamics" pattern has gradually shifted into correspondence with the past.

My thoughts exactly.

So, I wouldn't have found the sync the OP did even if I'd been looking at it, because he was led there from his feelings about US involvement outside the country, an issue I don't fret about (I simply have too many other things to fret about. It's so far down it fell off my list)

It certainly wasn't the involvement outside of the county. My gut tightened when I read, day after day, the propaganda spewed by MSM, our 'leader' and even those considered 'patriots' here on ATS. The words are the same, the intentions the same - alienation...circling of the wagons.

Regarding patriotism: I am a "constitutionalist" you might say (e.g: "Patriot"). I think our country was already usurped from the inside a long time ago and the current O! of Change is just finishing us off.

I agree with this as well. Many years ago this was set in motion. The same situation is shared in at least the first previous resonance of this existing slice of the timeline. The problems in Germany didn't appear over night. They had, in fact, been set in motion, many years prior to WWII. The same can be said with the French Revolution. It brewed for quite a while before heads began to roll.

I am less worried about muslims being made the enemy than I am about people defending the constitution and our form of government being made the enemy. The former puts us in a situation bad for other people but one in which most major countries have repeatedly been in (like since the dawn of time). The latter puts us in a situation that almost ensures a Third-Reich-style eventuality and the eventual downfall of our nation and a fairly massive 'pattern match' to a few points of history I'd rather not follow the line on.

I suppose I could have made my thread a lot shorter if I would have just said that.

I will probably have to read your response a few more times to absorb it, but I certainly do appreciate your contribution to this thread. Again, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Great thread and commentary. I haven't read every jot and tittle
here so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

I can understand the cyclic nature of things and how that set
preconditions for human events. Perhaps the overlooked variable
is the speed of knowledge. The faster computers become + the
more research uncovers new knowledge it seems that there is an
exponential or fractal curve where knowledge begets more
knowledge with increasing speed.

I read a great book by E.O. Wilson called Consilience and his
thesis was that knowledge would one day converge to a single
truth.

Perhaps this is the 2012 event - the blinding illumination of
all knowledge coming together at a single point. Omniscience is
an attribute of God, so maybe in 2012 we will all become a part of
that light. That would constitute a new paradigm for existence for
sure!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This has already been covered.

By Catesby...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Right on!The Timewave is to wind down faster and more (true)chaotically and with each resonance in succession,all perfect and more 'connected' until the end which is,in my vision,all these things we each think all at once and then whatever this spawns,etc.Like the answer of the question,"If all things change what does change itself turn into?"A time machine fills the bill technologico-theoretically.Faster and faster.

"Wheel is turning and you can't slow down,you can't let go and ya can't hold on..."First attribute is temporal.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd

By Catesby...

Thanks for the comment SD.

'USA commandeered the 3rd Reich lock, stock & barrel' is what your link led me to. Perhaps you linked to the wrong thread.

I read all through that thread...didn't see the correlation. I aprreciate the heads-up though.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You sometimes wonder if history was spot on for once. Since I was not alive nor was I there I can only speculate like the rest of you. With so many possibilities out there, so many correlations, conspiracy theories all claiming to be the infallible truth it's nearly impossible to be certain. I find any of these theories sadly believable but less so than the widely accepted history.

To comment on the OP's findings S+F for making a man think hard. Believing that we possess the ability to change our future at any time, any moment. Find it hard to really find any direct correlation between WWII events and those of the current. Sure the propaganda machine is hard at work, but when has it not been, especially for a ruling entity? Why do so many people refuse to accept history as it is written, because the winners write it. As old school a propaganda machine as ever. The Roman empire...sheez, probably the first Sumerian tribes were probably actively pushing propaganda in one form or another. We are living in a truly advanced and more globally conscious world than has ever existed, and it only gets better everyday.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd

By Catesby...

I read the OP of that thread and it does not cover this topic at all. This thread is concerned with timewave zero and the resonances associated to Nazi-Germany and possible correlations to the present USA.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I really think that this timewave zero is really cool and want to play around and do my own research with it, problem is I can't find a download site and that frequency 23 site doesn't seem to work. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
I really think that this timewave zero is really cool and want to play around and do my own research with it, problem is I can't find a download site and that frequency 23 site doesn't seem to work. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Try starting here if you like..I found this site to be useful.
timewave2012.com

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
very interesting diagrams on the similarities, from the politics side of these and the events that have takes place, would also come up to this conclusion. That just reinforces it

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Timewave related- things to be expected

These are the things we are going to face according to my research work:

SEPTEMBER 2009

Napoleon/Obama agreement with Pope

First census, Britain, France= Swine flu starts to hit these countries, people who have swine flu are counted?

Napoleonic wars= Obama propaganda, his actions
Napoleon amnesty

Iran officially back on status quo as France was put in early 1800's

Australian man shoots indigen teenager vandal

First steamboat= new type of boat

Attempted attack to England Queen and a band by a group of people

Napoleon declared emperor= Obama?

Mexico declares ( war ) on Usa after boat sinking

First recorded asteroid falls on city/place= new asteroid falls?

First Usa soil invasion from Asia

OCTOBER 2009

Anne Frank writer events=?

United States persecution on religious people begins

October 26 event= Federal Reserve related or volcano eruption

Possible false-flag October surprise attack on Usa?

NOVEMBER 2009

Volcano eruption, climate becomes extremely cold

Napoleon fails in Russia= Obama?

Europe riots against Napo= United States citizens against Obama?

End of Napoleon government= Obama end?

United States persecution of religious people

Washington DC attack/sabotage attempt stopped, from Berlin event

India disobedience movement, Gandhi

Brazil declares ( war ) on Usa?

DECEMBER 2009

Begins operation to free African country/ies?

Nano-technology development

Riots Europe, United States

Restauration Age

Uprising toward police, Usa

Italian boat made to sink

JANUARY 2010

Hurricane, flood, India

Britain politics get to know about a secret elimination event in Usa

Egyptian discovery

Market crash Britain

Australia vs aborigens teens

Asia ( Vietnam ) vs Christians

Electrical revolution

FEBRUARY 2010

Usa fails to invade Russia

World's first electric motor=?

Japan typhoon

Ireland position is good toward religious people

France Revolution 1830

Begins big drugs marketing, China

1848 riots Europe

Europe crops, fungus problems

Mexico vs Usa

MARCH 2010

Begins gasoline problem, Usa

Manhattan project has something that makes me think about like it's time-travel related in Timewave timeline

Italy, Garibaldi

Belgian revolution

Texas revolution

New York fire, Wall Street

Alamo Battle

discovery of proteins

first time stars distancy measured

China drugs market

War of Confederation

1839 Electricity

Opium War, probably in China

Civil War Usa

APRIL 2010

Japan occupies Philippines

Sino-Japan war

Opium war, China

Darwin theory

telegraph invention

Great Irish famine

New Zealand lands battles

Marx theory

Civil War Usa

Solar event

Cholera New York

Mexican-American war

MAY 2010

Commentator dies while talking on the radio in Usa, heart attack?

Intern work air raid Usa

Russia wins to Usa, battle

Usa shoe rationing??= some clothes rationing?

Usa wins to Japan, battle

Gandhi strike

Irish famine

Cholera, Britain

begins petroleum from distillation, kerosene from coal work=???

Civil war Usa

medical revolution

Nano-tech development

Animals care revolution

Italy economy crash

Claytronics programmable matter development

JUNE 2010

Censoring movies in Usa begins

Volcano rises in a harvest camp, Mexico= ugly discovery earthquake, volcano related???

London bombing

UK-Persia war

Opium war, Usa Civil war, Far West period

JULY 2010

Italy ship with weapons explodes

New musicals age

United States people discover some elimination secret event in their country

Usa civil war, forest fire oregon, thous.km

War Triple alliance, yellow fever Usa, South Africa diamonds discovery, invasive weed problems

United States secretly eliminates Chinese people??

United States loses battle in Africa

AUGUST 2010

Riot of spanish-mexican people versus police in Usa

Argentina coup d' etat

Discovery of Troy, Usa, China, Koreas tension, London police strike, Turkey riots scandal, Russia involved

Fever scandal Usa

SEPTEMBER 2010

Largest tank battle in history
Invasion of Sicily

Asian general riots, war Russia-Turkey, Yellow fever Usa, Curie developments, Edison, Krakatoa eruption

Japan occupies korea?
Russian revolution, Turkey loses war

OCTOBER 2010

Rome bombing? Hamburg disaster bombing ( from Britain ? ) ?
Invasive weed big problem Usa
Korean riots suppressed by China or Japan
Korea opens to religious people

Cholera, Spain, first skyscraper Usa ( Vertical farming building ? )
Yellow River flood China
Great Blizzard, Usa
Usa president offends Chinese people
Insect invasion Egypt

Big One California, earthquake Italy, flight development

NOVEMBER 2010

Occupation of Denmark
Italy invasion, surrends

Iran riots, Cholera Germany, oil resource discovery
Korea vs China or Japan, uprising
France train station disaster

DECEMBER 2010

Naples uprising, Italy declares war on Usa ?
Spain civil war
Big economy problem Usa
World war, terror attack Usa, vietminh, Titanic, United States food shortage, Russian govn. fails

Huge swine flu disaster, 1918 like

JANUARY 2011

Usa airstrike on city
Irish war of independence, police strike Australia, India pacifism, Gandhi
Usa hyper-inflation, riots, strikes
March on Rome
Italy economy crash, big unemployment, hyper-inflation

FEBRUARY 2011

Bombing on electric, water related building Usa???
Washington DC bombing twice???
Disaster bombing Bari, Italy???
Economy relief Usa
or maybe 1929 like Crash

China civil war, coup d' etat
Cultural mission, Europe, Usa
Euro or Asian value stops
Dust storms Usa
Italy being controlled

MARCH 2011

Mega earthquake Argentina
Spain civil war
dust storms usa, Japan-China war, Italy vs Greece-Albany
terror attack Usa

APRIL 2011

Terror attacks, China civil war, Marshall plan, Europe resistance, food rationing is over
Washington DC bombing???

MAY 2011

Usa bombings???
Japan vs China
Greek civil war
Israel-Iran war
Marshall plan
computer age
Cold War
Japan storms, flood
India vs Pakistan

United States division, like Germany, ufo event, Koreans war

JUNE 2011

Vesuvio eruption
cold war
China secret eliminations
Cuba revolution, insects invasion, Brazil
Solar event 1958 like
Vietnam war
China vs Russia to be co

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
JUNE 2011 African people vs France

JULY 2011 Gandhi liberation

Cold war
President attack, passing of the president?
Many Civil Wars
lost city discovery
Summer of Love St. Francisco?
Vietnam war
1968 youth riots
Cuba-Russia-Usa danger
Usa vs Vietnam
terror attack Usa?

AUGUST 2011

Planet landing intensity like event
Vietnam war
Egypt vs Israel
Counterculture, hippies, movements for no war
Ireland troubles
cold war, computer age
Usa austerity
China drought
Israel vs Palestina
Usa police strike
Israel vs Iran
Dollar crash?
Internet invention
Net black-out?
Danger with a dam in China= disaster?

Announce, Invasion of America
Rome surrends
Battle of Normandy

SEPTEMBER 2011

Cold war
Africa civil wars
Lebanon civil war
news that threats Olympics 2012 event
Usa drought
Elvis= Madonna ??? passing away
One child policy
1979 energy crash
September heatwaves
teens help line on phone
Japan storms
Greatest Usa defeat

OCTOBER 2011

African famine, problems
drugs marketing California becomes a problem in L.A.
espionage is in action in Usa
Harvest problems
Usa climate is very cold
Attempt or successful attempt to re-unite United States?
Re-unification of S. Korea and N. Korea?
Chernobyl like event?
River Phoenix influence
president attempted attack
Canadian defeat
Frank writer events
Invasion of Florence

NOVEMBER 2011

Japan economy crash
Iran loses war with Israel
Terror attacks United States, very big?
River Phoenix influence
Acid rains event?
Communication, informatic revolutionary inventions
possible new pandemy
Oriental entertainment
Terror attacks Europe, Britain?
Tsunami, Earthquake like 2004?

DECEMBER 2011

Swine flu comes back
Timewave is public
Michael Jackson passes away=? another famous singer?
River Phoenix passes away
Brad Renfro passes away
London bombing?
Usa economy problems

Japan loses war
President of Usa escapes?
Frank writer dies=?
Disastr. Tokyo bombing?
Kobe bombing?
Washington DC militar attack?
Netherlands food shortage prevented
President of Usa eliminated?
Russia announces fall of Washington DC?
Holland, Denmark liberation
World war ends
Philippines liberation
Second time-travel test?
Russia and Usa vs Japan, Japan surrenders

JANUARY 2012

Australia aborigens solution
Many civil wars
1968 schools, youths rebellion
Planet landing intensity event
new pandemy
Egypt vs Israel
Counterculture, free speech, hippies, feminism
Oil problems
Austerity

FEBRUARY 2012
Possible announce no olympics
energy problems

JUNE 2012
Problematic month
possible terror attacks
possible coastal disaster

JULY 2012
India problems
Usa rebellions

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi,

I have been very interested in the TimeWave Zero theories for many years and I am very interested in any views people may have with regard to 26th October 2009 and TimeWave theory?.

I acknowledge there are numerous members who don't like "date-prediction" topics and I would ask anyone who feels they cannot contribute any positive information to further this topic to please be adult about it, ignore this and please move along.

For interested parties, here's what I would like to offer and see what other members views are?

Using the TimeWave Zero programme, October 26th 2009 is one of the lowest points of the chart between now and Zero-time in 2012.

26th October 2009 correlates fractally to the beginning of 1811.

Looking at the 1811 date unearthed an interesting piece of infomation, the Great Comet of 1811.

Although there have been at least 20+ Great Comets in the last 2000 years, the 1811 Comet was rather impressive.

The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large Coma, reaching over 1 million miles across 50% percent larger than the Sun.

The Comet's nucleus was estimated at 20-30 miles in diameter and the orbital period was calculated at 3,065 years.

The Comet was quite similar to Comet Hale-Bopp, becoming spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun but had an extremely large and active Nucleus.

Obviously the 1811 Comet is not coming back here for some time but I wonder if "another" Great Big Comet is heading our way very soon?? (26th Oct 2009?)

This is just my own personal theory,

I wonder if anyone else has any theories about the massive dip on the TimeWave Zero chart on 26th October 2009 and what it may correlate to??

Peace,

BLUE ARMS.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would really like these informations to STAY IN THIS FORUM, please!!!

I have noticed a poster who used my information with a few modifyied words...STAY OUT!
Anyway, thanks, admins, at least that hoaxer won't be able to post anymore in this forum...
NTTS...It's a hoax...I didn't know until I've seen Timewave informations I gave to this forum in other forums!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
All things TWZ seem, to me, valid. However I don't think there is a replacement for Terrence McKenna on the interpretation side.

The closest thing to Terrence, right now, is Evasius and the OP.

As for what it means, I don't think either of the fore mentioned can say for sure. It's the RESONANCE that is validating the theory.

I look at recent things like Russia demonizing Poland in the modern news and it matches nearly perfect with the developments in 1942, which is the current timeframe if one believes that the spiral of time is tightening, and I CERTAINLY do not doubt the possibility -on my own observations.

I do believe, without any doubt, bias or prejudice that Terrence McKenna figured out one MASSIVE piece of the puzzle of time. Not even he could say WHAT exactly is to come but he could, without a doubt set a "mood" for an accurate prediction when cross referencing current events with the last time cycle. He REALLY was on to *SOMETHING*.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BLUE ARMS

I have been very interested in the TimeWave Zero theories for many years and I am very interested in any views people may have with regard to 26th October 2009 and TimeWave theory?.

Hi Blue. I have been wracking my head on this one for a couple weeks now. I see a good dip TODAY, on the 9th followed in a few weeks by the one you mentioned at the end of October.

I try not to speculate, and that's all it would be for me...but if it were me looking at it, I would look closer at the 1942 correlation. That cycle and ours seem to share a tremendous amount. Propaganda, world climates..I'm not feeling a comet, but maybe the comet as symbolic to something else...I have heard it said that the events don't really repeat...what repeats is the essence, or the flavor, if you will...

One thing I am willing to hang my hat on, is the correlation between loss of life in given resonating cycles. The Timewave itself, as interpreted by McKenna, used Hiroshima and Nagasaki as a seed date, if you will and that point is where we will resonate TO when this is all said and done...

I would look for major war offenses, major calamities...I'm probably being too dark, but I think you get my drift....

A comet would be cool though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS

Hi,

I acknowledge there are numerous members who don't like "date-prediction" topics and I would ask anyone who feels they cannot contribute any positive information to further this topic to please be adult about it, ignore this and please move along.

For interested parties, here's what I would like to offer and see what other members views are?

Using the TimeWave Zero programme, October 26th 2009 is one of the lowest points of the chart between now and Zero-time in 2012.

26th October 2009 correlates fractally to the beginning of 1811.

Looking at the 1811 date unearthed an interesting piece of infomation, the Great Comet of 1811.

Although there have been at least 20+ Great Comets in the last 2000 years, the 1811 Comet was rather impressive.

The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large Coma, reaching over 1 million miles across 50% percent larger than the Sun.

The Comet's nucleus was estimated at 20-30 miles in diameter and the orbital period was calculated at 3,065 years.

The Comet was quite similar to Comet Hale-Bopp, becoming spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun but had an extremely large and active Nucleus.

Obviously the 1811 Comet is not coming back here for some time but I wonder if "another" Great Big Comet is heading our way very soon?? (26th Oct 2009?)

This is just my own personal theory,

I wonder if anyone else has any theories about the massive dip on the TimeWave Zero chart on 26th October 2009 and what it may correlate to??

Peace,

BLUE ARMS.

Very interesting. The other big event from that time that comes to mind was the cataclysmic New Madrid earthquakes of 1811-12.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join