It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Coherence Initiative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have been doing a lot of speculating on 2012 and mind control along with weighing the options of doom and enlightenment, of course only if something does happen on 2012.

Just thought I would share some worthy information to get you all thinking.

The Global Coherence Initiative is a collaborative research project with the Institute of HeartMath, Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and other engineers and scientists to design, build and maintain a Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS). The GCMS will directly measure fluctuations in the magnetic fields generated by the earth and in the ionosphere.

Dr Rauscher, an internationally renowned astrophysicist and nuclear scientist, has worked at such institutions as Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and consults regularly with NASA and the U.S. Navy. Starting in the early 1980’s, she and her late husband, Dr. William Van Bise, built a sensitive magnetic field detector to monitor the geomagnetic field and pulsations and resonances associated with ionospheric excitations.

Their research has led to some significant findings. For example, two or three weeks prior to earthquakes or volcanic eruptions, the earth’s magnetic field changes, suggesting that a multistation monitoring system could predict earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Not only did Drs. Rauscher and Van Bise predict the cataclysmic eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington, in the year and a half following the eruption, they predicted 84 percent of the seismic activity occurring within a 100 square mile area around a single detector. This finding alone would justify the development of a global monitoring system, but there are even more important reasons for doing so.

The scientific community is just beginning to appreciate how the fields generated by living systems and the ionosphere interact with one another. For instance, the earth and the ionosphere generate a symphony of frequencies ranging from 0.01 hertz to 300 hertz, and some of the large resonances occurring in the earth’s fields are in the same frequency range as those of the human heart and brain. Although researchers have looked at some of the possible interactions between the earth’s fields and human, animal and plant activity, scientists have barely scratched the surface of what may be achieved with something as sophisticated as the Global Coherence Monitoring System.

A number of important findings already have emerged. For example, changes in the earth’s magnetic field are associated with changes in brain and nervous system activity; performance of athletic, memory and other tasks; sensitivity in a wide range of extrasensory perception experiments; synthesis of nutrients in plants and algae; the number of reported traffic violations and accidents; mortality from heart attacks and strokes; and incidence of depression and suicide. It’s interesting to note that changes in geomagnetic conditions affect the rhythms of the heart more strongly than all the physiological functions studied so far.

There is also evidence in some cases that people’s brainwaves can synchronize with the rhythm of the electromagnetic waves generated in the earth’s ionosphere. When people say they "feel" an impending earthquake or other planetary events, such as weather changes, it is possible that they may be reacting to the actual physical signals that occur in the earth’s field prior to the event.

While it is not difficult to conceive that life-forms embedded in the earth’s magnetic fields could be affected by modulations in these fields, it is a more far-reaching proposition to suggest that the earth’s fields can be influenced or modulated by human emotions. Nevertheless, GCI researchers theorize that when large numbers of humans respond to a global event with a common emotional feeling, the collective response can affect the activity in the earth’s field. In cases where the event evokes negative responses, this could be thought of as a planetary stress wave, and in cases where a positive wave is created, it could create a global coherence wave. This perspective is supported by research at the Institute of HeartMath, which has shown that emotions not only create coherence or incoherence in our bodies, but, like radio waves, also radiate outward and are detected by the nervous systems of others in our environment.

It is now clear that our nervous systems detect these electromagnetic waves generated by others in our environment, but there is also evidence of a global effect when large numbers of people create similar outgoing waves. For example, research conducted by Roger Nelson and his team at Princeton University for the Global Consciousness Project utilized a worldwide network of random number generators. Their findings have provided convincing evidence that human consciousness and emotionality create or interact with a global field, which affect the randomness of these electronic devices. The largest change in the random number generators occurred during the terrorists attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Even more intriguing was the fact that the random number generators were significantly affected some four to five hours prior to the attack, suggesting a worldwide collective intuition about the impending event.

Source

Unfortunately this makes project blue beam more believable and mind control more likely, not to mention HAARP for the other side of this info. So thought I'd just share my thoughts.

Time will tell.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The research into earthquakes is very interesting and I also find it comforting. Living on the New Madrid fault scares me. It would be great if they could come up with an early warning system.

My mother makes magnetic jewelry. She and the people who have purchased from her swear it is healing.It supposedly works with the earths magnetic field or something... Strange thing, I can't wear it...it makes feel like I am half intoxicated... its hard to explain, but I put on a necklace and my head swims... The magnetic field is obviously an awesome thing and something I doubt that we will ever fully understand.. Thanks for posting this!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow!Really fascinating topics!This research could'nt come at a better time with all the predictions of catastrophic earth changes to occur in the near future.I also find it amazing that the planet and the human nervous system seem to function on the same frequencies.You can only find these things on ATS at 2am!Great Job OP.S/F!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was further thinking that if a pole shift does happen in 2012 or in that time period that this could help explain enlightenment, assuming that also does happen. If we had a pole shift there would be a physical shift and a magnetosphere pole shift alike. Now if we are really in tune as stated in the article when the magnetosphere shifts consciousness might also possibly shift along with that. I'm just speculating but it interests me nonetheless.

Furthermore remember Nikola Tesla?

The ionosphere, a very good conductor of radio waves, was first used for scientific purposes by Nikola Tesla when studying cosmic radio waves in 1899 in his laboratory in Colorado. Tesla announced that he had picked up extraterrestrial radio wave signals and was not believed by the scientific community. He built the Wardenclyffe Tower Tesla's Wardenclyffe Towerin Shoreham, Long Island around 1905 to use the ionosphere to transmit wireless electrical energy long distances as his dream was to supply free electricity to the whole world. It was also the first broadcasting system in the world.

His discovery lost funding when he announced that he wanted to gift the world with free energy. Many people were against this idea and would no longer support his studies. He went into seclusion and surfaced occassionally to announce that he had new discoveries such as an enormous source of free energy, new weapons able to destroy armies and aircraft hundreds of miles away, and a weapon that could provide impenetrable defense and put an end to wars. He announced that it was possible to control the weather, create earthquakes, the concept of a particle beam weapon, and even conduct mind control by using different radio wave frequencies.

Source

A conductive ionosphere doesn't make the above so comforting.

Then you add HAARP to the picture and things get complicated.

Those that don't know about HAARP do some research and you'll start piecing together why mind control seems entirely plausible with the ionosphere. This along with scalar electromagnetic abilities provides for some very scary thoughts. Can you say weapons of mass destruction?

Sometimes I really wonder if reality is a holographic existence just because such things are looking to be feasible. Now imagine project bluebeam with the ability to alter our moods and perceptions on a global level. That sounds like a very scary method of global mind control.

An interesting article to read through is this.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

It is scary, then you consider the technology that exists that we know nothing about, the secret stuff that we all know is out there.... I don't even want to imagine....

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Neither do I. lol but even though the truth is scary, it's the truth. Just hope I'm better off knowing it. Hope I can be better prepared too. But with this kind of technology and info I don't know what I can do for this kind of thing. "puts on tinfoil hat and hopes"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

top topics

join