It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the next pope be killed while visiting the middle east?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have read the Mothman Prophecies many times, but just recently I began reading it again and came across something I didn't remember really paying attention to the other times I read it.

As you know, the book was published in 1975 and written throughout the late 60's/early 70's. There is an account of a girl who had several encounters with these beings from another planet, and in one encounter with one of the beings, he told her (mind you, this was in the late 60's), "things will become more serious in the middle east. the pope will go there on a peace mission. He will be martyred there in a horrible way... knifed to death in a bloody manner. Then the antichrist will rise up out of Israel."

normally... I would amount this to just another silly story. But because of our current situations, along with the fact that it ties in with other prophecies of our next pope being the Last pope, and the antichrist coming from the middle east, and the fact that many people believe the next large war will come out of the middle east... it made me a little curious.

So i looked online and saw that just recently in may, the pope went to the middle east for the first time and his visit angered many muslim and jewish people.

So if there is already a sign of people in the middle east having ill-feelings for the pope... and the fact that he is going to the middle east already for peace missions... lets just say in the next one or two years he dies of old age and a new pope comes into play and takes over where this pope left off, and went on another peace mission in the middle east...

this story may not just be fiction.

Most prophecies i would just laugh at but this one seems to make a lot of sense. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Well the next pope (after this one) is supposed to be the last one and will reign during the apocalypse...

If you believe that sort of stuff

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If your pope dies before the war on terror concluds...yeah...that's about a wrap for that...no more popes. So you don't have to worry about the middle east thing.

You should be happy this is your last pope. Nothing short of Jesus Christ carrying a note from God himself will save your popes.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, there are two versions of the Papal prophecies of St. Malachy. One has the next Pope as the final one, but it is argued that this is a modified prophecy. The other has this Pope as the final Pope. Either way, only time will tell if either is credible.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
yeah i definitely think the reign of popes needs to come to and end soon.. but hopefully the predictions surrounding the last pope arent true. However, anything can be called the antichrist these days. i mean how many people call obama the antichrist? He may not be what you hoped for as president, but he is definitely NOT the antichrist ...

so i guess we will just wait and see who is.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
it would also obviously make sense if this pope IS the last pope... considering he is the one that many people in the middle east dont have a liking for.

i wouldnt doubt it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Good post, it's hard to say.. I don't personally agree with there being a pope i think it's a dumb idea so i wouldn't mind seeing their religion get #ed up lol.

join