It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats plan hundreds of reform rallies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
so when did these go out of fashion???

poemes-provence.fr...

[edit on 8/26/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

No, you're right. It doesn't matter if you have health care or not, but what you're referring to is an emergency.

If you have an emergency, your allowed the right to go into a hospital and be healed free of charge.

Though, as the one doctor put it in John Q, with Denzel Washington:

MAGUIRE: I'm telling you, it's not that far from the truth. The # happens all the time. Paramedics bring in some accident victim gasping for his last breath. Big boys in accounting find out they can't pay, they send them packing.

JULIE: Hospitals can't turn people away.

STEVE: Yeah. I thought there were laws about that.

MAGUIRE: There are laws. But there are also ways around the laws. All we have to do is stabilize them. After that, we're off the hook.

DR. TURNER: That's not how it works.

MAGUIRE: That's exactly how it works. Maybe not up there on the fifth floor, but down here, if you ain't got no money, you get a band-aid, a foot in the ass, and you're out the door.

And that is how it is. All they need to do is stop you from dying. But if you have cancer and are not able to afford health care, you're screwed.

Need a surgery? SCREWED.

It's messed up, man.

actually this happens at private hospitals, and your boot out the door means you get sent to a public medical center.

the private hospitals dont like not getting paid.

medical centers are pretty much state run, and they are a joke usually.

not intentional, but what do you do with hundreds of illegals, people without insurance, and criminals, when you are trying to pay bills too.

insurance companies get reamed by doctors, who in turn ream the paying customers, who in turn complain about how bad things are, who in turns makes the government think its a great idea to step in.

i think its those dirty doctors faults for wanting ferraris and maseratis with big house with pools.

i actually always thought it would be a great idea for the government to run the health sector. i still kind of do.

the problem i have is that the beuracracy of washington is enough to make you want to kill yourself. they cant even make a balanced budget. they cant and never have been able to run a business successfully. they are really only good at taking things from people and killing people.

even their welfare system is a way for them to steal from people to give to those that cant/dont/wont ( there are a few that actually need it, the rest are lazy pos criminals and drug dealers/users).

how can i trust they wont sink this too?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is publicly financed political sabotage of a legitimate American uprising, tax revolt, and anti Communist push back . These are our tax dollars...BILLIONS of our tax dollars thanks to the "stimulus"... being used against us. ACORN The NEA and SEIU are plundering our treasury to save their blundering "Messiah" This is WAR!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join