It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine Risk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would like to know more about the vaccines, but I have been very pressed for time lately with college classes starting back up. I have tried looking on these forums and google for vaccine information. But my question to the ATS community is... What, specifically, is dangerous about the H1N1 vaccine on humans and where is the proof?

This video seems to show some of the side effects that affect a very SMALL percentage of people who use the vaccine

I would be inclined to believe vaccine information straight from the source (i.e. manufacturers, researches, CDC, WHO...). And the information that I have found from the 'sources' all describes the vaccine as 'safe' and should be taken by everyone. Now I do understand certain conspiracy theories are out there regarding this... But I remember hearing a quote, 'the simplest solution is generally true.' Again this would lead me to believe that this vaccine is safe; however, I do want to be informed before I would ever consider getting the 'shot.'

I am not saying that it isn't potentially dangerous or conspiracy theorists are wrong, but I just haven't had the time to look into it further and I would really appreciate any help about this subject from the ATS community.

Swine Flu Vaccine Seems Safe in Early Trials

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ehhhh, 1/1000 risk of dying from the Vaccine ?
How many are expected to get the vaccine ?

And , did she say how many is expected to die from the h1n1 infuenza it selfs ???

PropegAnda !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Stephan Quayle is starting to show up as a regular on Alex Jones' radio broadcast on wednesday.

He cautions about the vaccines and he is very straight forward. So much so that when Quayle is on Alex is reduced to being a "straight man".

David Icke from GB has an interesting site with lots of postings by writers, doctors, researchers, and links to articles.

There are literally dozens of well qualified people who are speaking out about these vaccines.

Did you know that only about 50% of GP and nurses are expected to get the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have the same question as OP- I have a friend of the family, who is a doctor, and she says take it. I want to know what questions to ask, to either determine it is safe and worth the risk...or not. I have a 19month old baby, and want to keep him safe. Please any info, or research, I can use to ask the Doctor questions would be appreciated.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by AKARonco]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Ehhhh, 1/1000 risk of dying from the Vaccine ?
How many are expected to get the vaccine ?

And , did she say how many is expected to die from the h1n1 infuenza it selfs ???

PropegAnda !!!

1/1000000 not 1/1000
oh snap! she just said h1n1 vaccine is 1/1000 sorry you were right. that is scary

[edit on 26-8-2009 by AKARonco]

new topics

top topics

join