It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Depopulationists are so powerful why haven't we been depopulated yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"If someone is trying to depopulate the Earth they aren't doing a very good job."

Aubrey de Grey in an interview with Alex Jones.

I'm fully aware that mankind's in danger. I'm fully aware that the depopulationists are powerful and have been planning a population reduction for years. I'm aware that they have been partially successful in Africa, and caused untold pain and misery all over Earth. I'm not debating their intentions and past deeds.

I'm debating how much power they actually have, if they can really pull off the depopulation of billions of people.

You respond: ...Dontcha see... they're waiting...

Waiting for what? What a load of Chicken Little crapola. They're not waiting. Their plans are falling apart around their ears and most of this swine flu nonsense is just a Psy-Op rearguard.

I'm not suggesting that we sit on our laurels. Only that the Infowar in all its forms is reaching, or has reached critical mass. Everything, including humanity's future- is up for grabs. There is a not so subtle 'resistance-is-futile' subtext to 70 per cent of conspiracy info.

So, back to my original question:

[edit on 18f20092pmTue, 25 Aug 2009 13:00:28 -050028 by HiAliens]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Because not everyone everywhere is insane and/or will be persuaded to go along with this retarded/insane plan?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

Rwanda, Darfur, Bosnia, Chechnya. I'm assuming all's well where you live, then.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They are doing a great job. You can't just come out and kill a bunch of people at once, otherwise people would figure out what is going on...you make people fight over belief systems and put stuff in their food to make them sick and die.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
They are doing a great job. You can't just come out and kill a bunch of people at once, otherwise people would figure out what is going on...you make people fight over belief systems and put stuff in their food to make them sick and die.

LOOOOL, regardless of if you were joking or not, this sounds both funny and true

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's the Ninjas!!

www.rense.com...
Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati: Highlights -

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

No one bats 1,000 even when they make up most of the rules.

If they play their moves too openly they risk a 2nd french revolution.

Read "Limits to Growth" a Club of Rome derived document.

Read the Georgia Guidestones.

Read our new Science Czar's book Ecoscience.

Read about the Mims-Pianka controversy on Wikipedia.

It may be a ruse, but these ppl like Ted Turner and Prince Philip
have called for population reduction openly.

Pianka said he wanted a bio engineered airborne ebola to wipe
out 90% of the ppl on Earth.

It is pretty straight forward.

They can be stopped of course, they are not all powerful, they are
just VERY rich and can buy off most ppl to further their agenda.

The problem is most ppl are what is referred to as "asleep", some
ppl in moments of anger refer to them as "sheeple".

There are lots of wonderful and great ppl of all races, and all classes,
but most are stuck in the left-right paradigm and are absorbed
in many distractions provided as bread and circuses for the masses.

This plan and how it all began has been publicly admitted to
by a former KGB operative.

You can find the story here on ATS.

We can restore the republic, but with numbers like they are we
are far more likely headed to a 2nd civil war.

I just hope those who end up on top are more like our founding
fathers than some new wanna be dictator.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
but dont you see thats the beauty of it, they want it to take place over 500 years so no one will ever notice.

...i hope you detect the sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It is happening. Pretty much ALL developed countries are having such few children, that the population is going to drop quickly, as soon as the baby-boom generation dies. Look at the stats. Parents in the developed world are having 1-2 kids, smaller than the replacement level.

As for the Third-World, while they are developing (in the process of having fewer children) there are being bombarded with disease, war, etc.... which will take their toll.

I would say that the world population will begin to decline in about 30 years.

China & Japan's population will also, naturally, decline. . . as soon as the baby-boom generation dies.

World population in year 2100 = (My estimate
4 billion or less.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They are all waiting for a certain date and time. Its all about the stars, and numbers. Also if it goes wrong the great work will be destroyed never to rise again.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

OK, but what date and time? They are losing power by the day.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think depopulationists should set an example and begin with depopulating themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catesby
Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

Rwanda, Darfur, Bosnia, Chechnya. I'm assuming all's well where you live, then.

Hell....the setting up of communist states alone wiped out well over 150 million people if not more in the 20th Century. Sounds like population control to me as well.

Abortion in the US is responsible for 50 million plus deaths.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yea it could all be here say, but it just feels like to me like things like cancer,aids,drug abuse,a lll of these seem like they can be used to de-pop/ increase revenue for the powers that be. just a thought

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

"They are losing power by the day."

They're losing power by the day????? What planet are you living on? In case you haven't noticed, the civilians of the usa are losing their voice more and more daily because they sit back on their sorry asses and do nothing of any real importance! Yea, they do their little protests, wave their signs so they feel better about themselves, but now the gov't is starting to flex its' muscles and push back!

I myself haven't been on ATS much lately as many of you who know me, and the reason I have not been here is because I have been monitoring the protests, doing interviews, and observing gov't reaction.

The elite now control our economy via TARP, our auto industry, our currency via the federal reserve, our trade via crappy trade agreements designed to break our economy, and now they're wanting to control our healthcare!

So, you just keep your little head in the sand where it belongs, click your heels and keep saying, it's just a dream, it's just a dream!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I think the fact you are calling them depops and believe they are trying to pull something like this off, speaks in volumes to their power and ability.
I don't see a lot of sense in this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Its an erosion of the population, not killing three quarters of mankind in a month by ushering them into death camps. Since their plan to start off by killing groups that nobody liked anyway ( Ie: Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Wise Allecks ) en masse backfired, they've switched it to stalling the birthrate.

Obviously in Africa its a much more direct approach.. Between the AK-47 and AIDS, whatevers left of the population is going to be so defeated by the reality of watching a continent die that the clean up teams can sweep from South Africa to Egypt almost unopposed. And by that point, any real resistance left over is going to be mowed down by a bombing run or C-47.

new topics

top topics

join